Reserved through website. Followed up by email

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes + Cosplay. 23000 Yen

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
Very broken English/Japanese through google translate

Details of the Encounter:
Had my eye on her for a while. But I noticed on the shop that she's listed as "otokonoko". Basically just a cross dresser. No hormones, just a naturally feminine guy. And well, I got what I payed for.
I'm comfortable with my sexuality. Call it what you may. I just know I'm not attracted to masculine features. Luckily Miharu didn't have many.

Getting to the shop:
After messing Momoe again about meeting up with Miharu. I assumed it would be the same as last time. Meet in front of The Daily Yamazaki, then head up to the room. There was a misunderstanding somewhere. Probably on my end. After waiting 5 minutes I was told I had to head up to the room and not wait for Miharu there. I went in, up the elevator, rang the buzzer and was shocked that she looked nothing like in the pictures. Then realized it wasn't Miharu at all and I was in the wrong building completely. Woops.
Anyways I went back down. Reconfirmed the address and found the right place. All in all wasting around 15 minutes. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say that was my fault. Communications were done in English which isn't their strong suite.

The encounter:
After getting to the room (the right one this time) I was pleased to see a cute face looking back at me.
Here's where I encountered the second problem. Kind of.
She had a noticeably deeper voice. Not a manly voice. Its just her voice didn't really match her body. But I got used to it before I put too much thought into it. Maybe she changed her voice slightly. I wasn't paying much attention.
The meeting was off to a noticeably rough start. She spoke no English at all and my minimal Japanese wasn't much help. All conversations were done through phone translations.

From here things were pretty standard. I payed, we undressed. I was pleased to see that Miharu had a small feminine body. Besides her chest which is completely flat. Again, no hormones. Also what she was packing down there at 17cm. Which is fully functional. Thanks to no hormones. The shop pictures are obviously photoshopped but her social media pictures are pretty accurate.

Now the actual session was kind of disappointing. Because of the language barrier. Again, my fault for not knowing Japanese. It was hard to convey, even vaguely what I wanted in the moment. We started out with some kissing and rubbing and Miharu giving me a BBBJ. This as going on for a while and since I had unlimited pops for the session. I figured I'd let one out there then move on to the next round.
While we were waiting for me to recover we chatted for a while. I don't know for how long. But before I realized it we only had 30 minutes left.
We got started again but it was back to hand jobs and feeling each other. Which isn't exactly what I wanted. So I had to tell her to go to AF. After some awkwardness and confusion we finally go around to it.
It was great. The fact that she could get rock hard made it a lot of fun. Her cosplay was super cute. The only downside is we ran out of time!
And because of my lack of language I wasn't even able to get a second pop.
We had a shower and our goodbyes seemed rushed and awkward.

I booked 90 minutes which I didn't get in full because I was 20 minutes late. I couldn't extend my time. Not that I would've. Because she was booked full for that night.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I say may repeat because I would if I could speak the language. Maybe someday.
Miharu is a sweet heart and was really trying her best to please me.
This will also be my last review for a while. I'm flying back to the states tomorrow!
Thanks TAG for all the help and information! You've all been a big help for my short stay in Japan!

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed yourself over here. It's probably a bit late now, but Miharu is on both Shemale Japan and AV-Bishonen so you could have got a pretty decent preview of what she looks like. Always worth checking with Japanese new halves whether they have done any photoshoots because many of them have.

She looks super cute. What was her Cosplay? Did you have to request it specifically?

Also, any recommendations on Newhalfs in Tokyo that speak English very well?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
She looks super cute. What was her Cosplay? Did you have to request it specifically?

Also, any recommendations on Newhalfs in Tokyo that speak English very well?

She was dressed as Shimakaze from Kancolle. The one pictured on her profile. You have to request cosplays specifically when you're booking.
Out of the few Newhalfs I was with, I think Mayumi from Club Diamond spoke the best English. We could have small talk and some casual conversation just fine.

I've seen Miharu in SMJ pics and videos, she is impressive if a little masculine-looking from the neck down (as you said, a cross-dresser more than full-time newhalf). But the pics on Libe's site are some of the most egregiously photoshopped I've ever seen. I think I'd have trouble trusting a place that manipulated the images so much. A little lighting, angle & makeup is OK but that's outright deception.