Guest viewing is limited

Seafari Miho at Shibuya Seafari

Valdabar

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miho at Shibuya Seafari (https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/top.html)

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min / 8000 yen - before Noon rate

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I have been to Seafari before and had an encounter with a lovely girl named Yura. Today I wanted to repeat my good fortune and try again with a different girl. The friendly Tencho recommended Miho as Yura was awaiting a gentleman quietly sitting in the corner behind me.

However, when Miho greeted me at the curtain I was pleasantly surprised. She is super tiny, very short and petite, but has very cute short hair and a lovely smile. She is probably in her mid thirties but I didn't ask.

We started off in her small room, undressed, waited for the shower to clear, and took a brief but playful shower. Back in the room, she asked if I was worried about the Corona virus which I said I was not. She seemed glad that I wasn't going to be weird about contact and gave me a hug. She offered a CBJ and although I normally don't enjoy that, I figured maybe she was being cautious. So I agreed. I usually defer to the provider.

On came the condom and a decent CBJ. I asked if I could return the favor and she agreed and we had a great time. She was super receptive and got really into it which made me feel good. When I finished she looked pleased and where Yura offered me Sumata without a condom, Miho offered me a bit extra which I wasn't expecting as I wasn't sure it was on the menu.

Maybe since I was capped she was cool with it, but she laid on her back, smiled, and guided me in. After a bit, we finished. I showered with her, got dressed, exchanged our farewell and our 40 minutes were up. Back out into the hustle and bustle of Shibuya.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very cute and nice girl. Got more than I expected.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report from Seafari... much appreciated!

Approved: 3/10/2020

Just paid a visit to Seafari for the first time after reading about these posts. Was given only one choice, Miho. As describe above it was the same experience. She said she was around 28 but the post baby tummy and aging around her eyes said she was in the mid 40’s. She said she was from Hiroshima and had been at this shop for 4 years. after the caping of my member and a short but nice bj she said she wanted to change positions and was on her back. She said this was separate from the services that are offered. She did not ask for money. She just laid there with one or two moans.

So, I did visit yesterday. Provider (Nana) was not great – very friendly, but lacked any enthusiasm, and she looked older and in worse shape than her photo. It was very cheap though – googled for a coupon and paid 8,000 yen for 40 mins in the evening. Not super likely to go back but I guess you get what you pay for!

So, I did visit yesterday. Provider (Nana) was not great – very friendly, but lacked any enthusiasm, and she looked older and in worse shape than her photo. It was very cheap though – googled for a coupon and paid 8,000 yen for 40 mins in the evening. Not super likely to go back but I guess you get what you pay for!
Was thinking about checking it out since I live a short walk from here. Would you mind telling us more about the service? Was it FS? Would be my first time so I don't wanna seem like a total newbie