Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Her English is very good. We spoke in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello, everyone! It's time for another one of my reviews. Unlike many guys, I like to share the new or hidden treasures I find in the GFE world. And today, I have a very special girl for you. Her name is Miho, and she is one of the many new girls at AM.

http://www.asianmystique.com/Miho2.html

As my review will later indicate, she is a top level provider when it comes to looks, passion for GFE, and natural reactions. In Japanese, she would be ranked "極上 (Super high)". I place her in the same category as Mei of ND and Sae of AM when she was still with the agency. That's the type of provider she is and she, of course, comes with my highest level of recommendation.

Take note that Miho is a college student in the U.S. and needs to return there after summer is over. Just like men were clamoring for Kaguyahime before she had to return to the moon, I suggest you hurry and book Miho before she becomes too hard to get a reservation with. She's still new to the business, so there are many added benefits of being one of her early clients. (I was her second one. DAMN IT! I kinda wished I was her first)

If you want to know any specifics about Miho, send me an instant message.

Now, with all the being said, here starts my review:

<Set-up>
I saw that AM has gotten a lot of new girls recently, but only the two newest ones, Yuri and Miho, got my attention. It was a toss up, but I remembered Sae so I went with Miho, the young college student. I made a quick reservation by email and, boy, did I sure not regret it. I'll get to Yuri when I can.

<Looks>
I met Miho at the meeting area and she was cute and lovely. Her pics do not convey how dreamy her large eyes are, and they are definitely one of her strong traits. Hair is black and flowing. Body is athletic and slender with no extra meat anywhere except for just the right amount on her tight juicy ass. Skin is on the light side and very soft. Boobs are firm, soft, and good sized (D cup). Not big and not tiny, just the perfect amount to satisfy any man. Nipples are large and sensitive. PSY is clean shaven and picture perfect with the refreshing taste you only get with young fit girls. Overall, Miho is as good as young GFE providers get.

<Technique>
Miho is an aggressive natural in bed, make no mistake about that. She's had enough experience to know what men like, and she can take charge or let the guy do the traffic guiding. Kissing is deep and with active tongue movement. Miho is not shy in this department at all.

BBBJ is one of the best I have had because she uses her hand to grind the guy's DK while sucking him off. This made it feel like I was in her PSY. She could also take most of my 18cm into her mouth without problem. Wow, just thinking about her blowing me is getting me hard again.

CFS is super intimate and full of passion. Miho's PSY is tight and warm, but it will pull your DK in all the way because she loves being pounded. We did it in MS and CG, and both were heaven. In MS, she wrapped her arms around me with passion, grabbed my hair at times, and we also could not resist a lot more deep kissing here. But, to top it off, Miho loves to grind the guy's DK with her PSY during FS. She met my pelvic thrusts with those of her own, and this rare feat is something I will never forget. Little have I encountered girls who are honry and have enough initiative to do this, and this was what made our GFE one of the best I have had.

In CG, Miho did some of the most active pelvic gyrations I have ever had. I totally felt like she could make me cum with just her pounding, which is a rare sensation for me. It was also heaven to hold her hips and pound her from below, and her athletic build made this a very easy, yet pleasurable thing to do. I even guided her head down to mine for an embrace and more deep kissing here, and I could feel all her body heat and sweat. These are telltale signs that the girl is into the FS, which greatly flattered me.

We ended in deep MS with more hard pounding, moaning, and passionate embraces with both our arms and mouths. Miho's PSY is something special and I doubt any guy who's inside her will have trouble cumming.

As a side note, Miho is also a natural at hugging and cuddling. She loves guys with big builds, like me, so she just rested her head on my chest or shoulders and it felt like true GFE.

<Reaction>
Miho is very natural in bed and is not shy about letting the guy hear her passion. She is not loud, but gives off sexy active moans that made me even more horny. She does not moan AV-style, so no need to worry about that for those guys who are not into it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I said, Miho is a special girl. I am writing this review because I think she deserves to get all the clients she can get. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

Last edited:
Take note that Miho is a college student in the U.S. and needs to return there after summer is over.
Well, that's kind of annoying, since I had my eye on her, but I won't be there until this Fall. :grumpy:
And you narrative sounds like she would have been worth it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Great review! Thank you for sharing.
Also thanks for reminding everyone of your own penis size, you hadnt done that since your last review and i was worried some people may have forgotten ;)

Thanks for noticing. I can tell you are very interested in that kind of information ^ ^

Great review! Thank you for sharing.
Also thanks for reminding everyone of your own penis size, you hadnt done that since your last review and i was worried some people may have forgotten ;)
Ha ha ha, its not a rider review without the penis size making an appearance. His reviews are an interesting opposite to Ned's style.

Ha ha ha, its not a rider review without the penis size making an appearance. His reviews are an interesting opposite to Ned's style.

Thanks for the kind words. I wouldn't bring up my size if it weren't for most providers commenting on it in the same fashion.
Kinda get's a guy's confidence level up, you know.

Thanks for the kind words. I wouldn't bring up my size if it weren't for most providers commenting on it in the same fashion.
Kinda get's a guy's confidence level up, you know.

Well, sure it does. But if we could have show of hands vote on foreigners in Japan who have heard that from an Asian provider I don't think there would be anyone with both hands down either :eek:

Only when they start saying, oh it's so big and continuing so you can't do A, B or C then they might be serious. Though in that case also I suspect most say it only to have an easier job.

Well, sure it does. But if we could have show of hands vote on foreigners in Japan who have heard that from an Asian provider I don't think there would be anyone with both hands down either :eek:

Only when they start saying, oh it's so big and continuing so you can't do A, B or C then they might be serious. Though in that case also I suspect most say it only to have an easier job.

Well, to tell who's getting phony praise and who's getting legit praise, why don't we also say what our true measurements are? (No need to go all South Park on this subject)

Why don't you start, sir?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Why don't you start, sir?

I think it's too late as you have already started that way before :D.

Though few girls have told me they would like to measure me actually none have done so I don't know. And I don't really understand the obsession to know either. Being longer than the average is much like being taller than the average; though there might be a girl or two who are interested in that most wouldn't care. And in every day life it just makes you bump your head in places where everyone else is OK.

I'm guessing that because many guys here have told me they were going to see Miho, but still have not confirmed or denied my review of her, they want to keep her a secret during her stay here this summer. Very typical when a provider is top of the line and not well known yet. (ex. Kumi and Mei when they started out)

I'm guessing that because many guys here have told me they were going to see Miho, but still have not confirmed or denied my review of her, they want to keep her a secret during her stay here this summer. Very typical when a provider is top of the line and not well known yet. (ex. Kumi and Mei when they started out)
Yeah, like my review of Shiori. Damn! Guess I just can't keep a secret.

Reactions: MikeH
Thanks for the detailed blow by blow review.

Some other folks on the board should take note: this is the reason why we see hookers

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miho of Asian Mystique

Date of Encounter:
June 2017

Contact Method:
Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 35,000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Her English is very good. We spoke in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello, everyone! It's time for another one of my reviews. Unlike many guys, I like to share the new or hidden treasures I find in the GFE world. And today, I have a very special girl for you. Her name is Miho, and she is one of the many new girls at AM.

http://www.asianmystique.com/Miho2.html

As my review will later indicate, she is a top level provider when it comes to looks, passion for GFE, and natural reactions. In Japanese, she would be ranked "極上 (Super high)". I place her in the same category as Mei of ND and Sae of AM when she was still with the agency. That's the type of provider she is and she, of course, comes with my highest level of recommendation.

Take note that Miho is a college student in the U.S. and needs to return there after summer is over. Just like men were clamoring for Kaguyahime before she had to return to the moon, I suggest you hurry and book Miho before she becomes too hard to get a reservation with. She's still new to the business, so there are many added benefits of being one of her early clients. (I was her second one. DAMN IT! I kinda wished I was her first)

If you want to know any specifics about Miho, send me an instant message.

Now, with all the being said, here starts my review:

<Set-up>
I saw that AM has gotten a lot of new girls recently, but only the two newest ones, Yuri and Miho, got my attention. It was a toss up, but I remembered Sae so I went with Miho, the young college student. I made a quick reservation by email and, boy, did I sure not regret it. I'll get to Yuri when I can.

<Looks>
I met Miho at the meeting area and she was cute and lovely. Her pics do not convey how dreamy her large eyes are, and they are definitely one of her strong traits. Hair is black and flowing. Body is athletic and slender with no extra meat anywhere except for just the right amount on her tight juicy ass. Skin is on the light side and very soft. Boobs are firm, soft, and good sized (D cup). Not big and not tiny, just the perfect amount to satisfy any man. Nipples are large and sensitive. PSY is clean shaven and picture perfect with the refreshing taste you only get with young fit girls. Overall, Miho is as good as young GFE providers get.

<Technique>
Miho is an aggressive natural in bed, make no mistake about that. She's had enough experience to know what men like, and she can take charge or let the guy do the traffic guiding. Kissing is deep and with active tongue movement. Miho is not shy in this department at all.

BBBJ is one of the best I have had because she uses her hand to grind the guy's DK while sucking him off. This made it feel like I was in her PSY. She could also take most of my 18cm into her mouth without problem. Wow, just thinking about her blowing me is getting me hard again.

CFS is super intimate and full of passion. Miho's PSY is tight and warm, but it will pull your DK in all the way because she loves being pounded. We did it in MS and CG, and both were heaven. In MS, she wrapped her arms around me with passion, grabbed my hair at times, and we also could not resist a lot more deep kissing here. But, to top it off, Miho loves to grind the guy's DK with her PSY during FS. She met my pelvic thrusts with those of her own, and this rare feat is something I will never forget. Little have I encountered girls who are honry and have enough initiative to do this, and this was what made our GFE one of the best I have had.

In CG, Miho did some of the most active pelvic gyrations I have ever had. I totally felt like she could make me cum with just her pounding, which is a rare sensation for me. It was also heaven to hold her hips and pound her from below, and her athletic build made this a very easy, yet pleasurable thing to do. I even guided her head down to mine for an embrace and more deep kissing here, and I could feel all her body heat and sweat. These are telltale signs that the girl is into the FS, which greatly flattered me.

We ended in deep MS with more hard pounding, moaning, and passionate embraces with both our arms and mouths. Miho's PSY is something special and I doubt any guy who's inside her will have trouble cumming.

As a side note, Miho is also a natural at hugging and cuddling. She loves guys with big builds, like me, so she just rested her head on my chest or shoulders and it felt like true GFE.

<Reaction>
Miho is very natural in bed and is not shy about letting the guy hear her passion. She is not loud, but gives off sexy active moans that made me even more horny. She does not moan AV-style, so no need to worry about that for those guys who are not into it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I said, Miho is a special girl. I am writing this review because I think she deserves to get all the clients she can get. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

Thanks for the great review of Miho. Hopefully she'll be there towards the end of the month. What information was needed to book her via email? Sorry never done this before so any details you can provide for the booking and meeting process would be great.
please contact the agency to make the arrangements, they will tell you what's required when you contact them.
http://www.asianmystique.com

Status
Not open for further replies.