Doorman

Appointment Length & Costs:
60,000 yen for 120 min

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
Acceptable level of English, I used some Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I arrived in Yoshiwara at noon and was walking around looking for a shop to go to. I checked some schedules for some shops and hoped to see Miki. Shoutout to @jelle for his review https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/miki-ascot-club.11953/#post-76009

At the door the guys outside asked what my budget was. Having been here before I know the usual price is 75k but they offered a surprisingly low price of 45k (rainy day discount? @static competition?)

Going inside, I was given 8 choices. as mentioned in jelle's review on the website katakana names mean BBFS is an option with girls in that name. However, their names in the shop are in hiragana. I was offered the choice in the room.

I was dead set on Miki but the guy was asking 60k, which I accepted. After paying I received my drink, I opted for a beer and was presented with Miki (yeah her eyes were weird) after a wait. In the room she was on her knees in front of me and said "Miki desu" and I replied stating my name too. She then went in for a kiss and we talked in between kissing, her English is pretty good, and she is 26 years old.

She undressed me and had me undress her then we moved onto a BBBJ. After awhile I asked for mat play. She asked if I liked it, I smiled and said yes. She cheerfully responded with "Of course!" Her mat play was definitely the best I've had in awhile. I got some techniques I've had before and some new ones I've not seen before. She flipped me over and we went into FS which was really enjoyable, she's quite squeaky and moaned the usual Japanese sex phrases you hear in AV. When I was ready to bust she did do CIM without my asking but did not swallow. Afterwards, we cleaned up and went to the bed.

I was offered a drink and went for another beer. (nuts included!) We talked about a few things, mostly in English. She was very conversational and affectionate. When time was up, she gave a very genuine thank you and said "Don't forget me." Which I won't.

Afterwards, one of the staff gave me their business card (another for the collection) and I got my free ride out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Despite the thing with her eyes, she's a very cute and fun girl to be with, she's really good at what she does, even though this shop isn't for professionals. I enjoyed every second with her, I will not forget her. Friendly reminder to protect yourself though in regards to BBFS, there's some nasty folks out there that carry something you really don't want to catch.