Guest viewing is limited

Milky Baby - 4x In Two Weeks! Awesome

bj_msc

TAG Member
Reaction score
Milky Baby: www.milkybaby.jp

Was in Japan 6 months ago and went to Milky Baby for some lactation fun and had a blast.

So... on this trip I was there for 2 weeks and couldn't stay away, and went 4 times with all different ladies.

Here is a quick review:
Ayano - for the second time.
Face - 7
Body - 9
Milk - 10

She didn't have as much milk as she did last time, but still had a lot, and was a lot of fun to play with. Great gal and gave a great bbbj and bbhj with milk was fantastic. After the fun we talked and she has 3 kids and has been working for Milky Baby for 8 years. Both as a preggo and milk service.

Nico
Face 7
Body - 4
Milk - 3

She was cute, but still had major stretch marks on her tummy. She had small boobs, with just a little milk. She gave a nice bbbj. The down fall was that she too 30 min. in the show to wash you. So left little time for the 60 min. session.

Rinka
Face - 6
Body - 8
Milk - 8

She had a lot of milk which made me happy. Floppy boob and did some self anal fisting for me to watch. And then let me try, but could only get in four fingers. Did some AF and finished on her boobs.

Sora
Face - 9
Body 9+
Milk - 9

MB operator said Sora was a popular girl, and now I know why. She was awesome!!! Great time
Pretty, solid body and lots of milk.

I'll be going back to Milky Baby on my next trip. Great service, and can't beat the price 22,000 yen for 60 minutes plus 3800 for love hotel.

Just an additonal 5,000 yen for AF.

They also have squirting girls. So, might try that next time.

Enjoy.

BJ

or Accept Foreigners (AF) hehe

Reactions: Tokyo1
I lost interest.......have moved on......

Thinking about booking this. Speak fluent Japanese with an accent.

Did you call the number or go direct to the place?

I tend to have more luck not calling due to my accent which gives it away.

If you speak fluent the accent shouldnt matter. At least one of the reception girls also speaks English. Even if you go directly to the place, you have to call them, when you arrive there to get in, so you may as well call in advance or use the web formular. In any case I think it is adviceable to contact them atleast 1 or 2 days ahead, if you have a specific girl in mind. Also check for their opening hours ... the office closes like 7pm.

So, if AF is on the table for an extra 5K, does that mean that FS is part of the course?

Milky Baby: www.milkybaby.jp

Was in Japan 6 months ago and went to Milky Baby for some lactation fun and had a blast.

So... on this trip I was there for 2 weeks and couldn't stay away, and went 4 times with all different ladies.

Here is a quick review:
Ayano - for the second time.
Face - 7
Body - 9
Milk - 10

She didn't have as much milk as she did last time, but still had a lot, and was a lot of fun to play with. Great gal and gave a great bbbj and bbhj with milk was fantastic. After the fun we talked and she has 3 kids and has been working for Milky Baby for 8 years. Both as a preggo and milk service.

Nico
Face 7
Body - 4
Milk - 3

She was cute, but still had major stretch marks on her tummy. She had small boobs, with just a little milk. She gave a nice bbbj. The down fall was that she too 30 min. in the show to wash you. So left little time for the 60 min. session.

Rinka
Face - 6
Body - 8
Milk - 8

She had a lot of milk which made me happy. Floppy boob and did some self anal fisting for me to watch. And then let me try, but could only get in four fingers. Did some AF and finished on her boobs.

Sora
Face - 9
Body 9+
Milk - 9

MB operator said Sora was a popular girl, and now I know why. She was awesome!!! Great time
Pretty, solid body and lots of milk.

I'll be going back to Milky Baby on my next trip. Great service, and can't beat the price 22,000 yen for 60 minutes plus 3800 for love hotel.

Just an additonal 5,000 yen for AF.

They also have squirting girls. So, might try that next time.

Enjoy.

BJ
--

Good morning! Do you have the exact location? Impossible to find (japanese skills = 0). And cant translate website into english. Thank you

--

Good morning! Do you have the exact location? Impossible to find (japanese skills = 0). And cant translate website into english. Thank you

They have a Google Map posted on their site here:

http://www.milkybaby.jp/map.html

It starts from the East Exit of Ikebukuro station which you can access via the Yamanote line + 3 subways and 2 other JR lines.

That map is fairly straight forward to follow

If you need more help, please let us know which parts you need more specific help with.

This shop is NOT a walk in shop. You need to make an appointment by either mail or phone. Even if you walk there, you will have to call them. The building where they have their office is a normal apartment building.

I think in one of my reviews I described the process a bit.

If you speak no japanese, I strongly suggest you use their online form with the help of Google.

If I recall right you have to register with your real name and show an ID /passport at your first encounter. Wasn't copied though.

Reactions: TAG Manager
This shop is NOT a walk in shop. You need to make an appointment by either mail or phone. Even if you walk there, you will have to call them. The building where they have their office is a normal apartment building.

I think in one of my reviews I described the process a bit.

If you speak no japanese, I strongly suggest you use their online form with the help of Google.

If I recall right you have to register with your real name and show an ID /passport at your first encounter. Wasn't copied though.

Correct, when I went through this process, a "member card" was also issued. This is so you dont have to keep whipping out that passport/id.