Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes (29,000 yen)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel near Ikebukuro Station

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello guys,

Although I filled up all the required information in order to tell you guys how was my experience at Milky Baby.

Firstly, I made my reservation though the online reservation at Milky Baby's website (friday 4th of october) I almost immediately received a reply from Milky Baby to confirm my reservation and include my date of birth. So I did!

Next day (satuday 5th of october) I got the same email, to confirm my reservation and include my date of birth, so I kindly replied again.

My reservation was meant to be on monday 7th of october and the email said that I have to call by my registered phone the day before (sunday 6th of october), so I did call and then everything went downhill after this.

The guy at the phone said: "Mister sorry to inform that we never got any response from you, this is the first time to contact us and that's not the way we work. You must reply to the email we send you and you never replied"

I said: "Could you please check if my emails were on your junk mail? I did answer your emails twice"

The guy replied: "No, no, no. You never respond, you are rude and a liar! I so hate you! We can't work this way, there are rules and you didn't follow the rules."

I said: "I apologize of any inconveniences and I am quite sure I did respond to your emails"

the guy said: "No apologies! You are bad person and rude! Please do not call ever again!"

Then he hanged up the phone.

So that was pretty much my experience with Milky Baby.

Just a piece of advice to anyone who will use this service. Immediately after you send the email to reply to Milky Baby, please call in order to confirm and double check that they receive your response.

Don't be a liar and rude, so the guy at Milky Baby will not hate you forever!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This is my own personal experience, perhaps the service is great but I would never know it as I am banned for life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much for your report... I won't take sides here because who knows what really happened. I believe your story, because sometimes, the people running theses shops aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.
However, your experience illustrates the need for due diligence and removing assumptions from the equation. Double-check and pick up the phone when doing email confirmations.

Approved: 10/23/2019

The guy at the phone said: "Mister sorry to inform that we never got any response from you, this is the first time to contact us and that's not the way we work. You must reply to the email we send you and you never replied"

I said: "Could you please check if my emails were on your junk mail? I did answer your emails twice"

The guy replied: "No, no, no. You never respond, you are rude and a liar! I so hate you! We can't work this way, there are rules and you didn't follow the rules."

I said: "I apologize of any inconveniences and I am quite sure I did respond to your emails"

the guy said: "No apologies! You are bad person and rude! Please do not call ever again!"

Just a piece of advice to anyone who will use this service. Immediately after you send the email to reply to Milky Baby, please call in order to confirm and double check that they receive your response.

Sorry to hear about your experience, but I can't stop laughing!
This dialogue is hilarious, and I must commend you on the comedic value of your conclusion "Don't be a liar and rude, so the guy at Milky Baby will not hate you forever".:ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much for your report... I won't take sides here because who knows what really happened. I believe your story, because sometimes, the people running theses shops aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.
However, your experience illustrates the need for due diligence and removing assumptions from the equation. Double-check and pick up the phone when doing email confirmations.

Approved: 10/23/2019

Yes, indeed! Usually I do not trust email confirmations to a 100%. But this time, I assumed that everything went smoothly.
So clearly, I declare myself guilty of not calling and double check that the clerk received my email confirmation.
What pissed me off, it was his behavior and not accept my apologies. He was the one who was rude to me!
I humbled and offer him my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that I may caused and he insulted me.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Sorry to hear about your experience, but I can't stop laughing!
This dialogue is hilarious, and I must commend you on the comedic value of your conclusion "Don't be a liar and rude, so the guy at Milky Baby will not hate you forever".:ROFLMAO:

I guess I have to live with that (ironic tone). Knowing that I have an enemy who hates me FOREVER!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yume (Milky Baby)
http://www.milkybaby.jp/new.html
http://www.milkybaby.jp/girls/yume/index.html

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Email and Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes (29,000 yen)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel near Ikebukuro Station

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello guys,

Although I filled up all the required information in order to tell you guys how was my experience at Milky Baby.

Firstly, I made my reservation though the online reservation at Milky Baby's website (friday 4th of october) I almost immediately received a reply from Milky Baby to confirm my reservation and include my date of birth. So I did!

Next day (satuday 5th of october) I got the same email, to confirm my reservation and include my date of birth, so I kindly replied again.

My reservation was meant to be on monday 7th of october and the email said that I have to call by my registered phone the day before (sunday 6th of october), so I did call and then everything went downhill after this.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This is my own personal experience, perhaps the service is great but I would never know it as I am banned for life!

It is people like you that ruin it for the rest of us!! ;)

"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
- Bruce Lee

Sato-san, I think you should visit Milky Baby to deliver a formal apology the Japanese way, get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness, with several 10,000 yen notes sticking out your nappy. It is the only way your privileges can be reinstated.

It is people like you that ruin it for the rest of us!! ;)

"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
- Bruce Lee

Sato-san, I think you should visit Milky Baby to deliver a formal apology the Japanese way, get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness, with several 10,000 yen notes sticking out your nappy. It is the only way your privileges can be reinstated.
Lol or he could just use a different email and phone number.

I blame the OP, he should have send a fax so he wouldn't be hated forever.
Or again just use morse code.

-.-. .- -. ....... .. ....... .... .- ...- . ....... ... . -..- ....... .-- .. - .... ....... --- -. . ....... --- ..-. ....... -.-- --- ..- .-. ....... .-.. .- -.-. - .- - .. -. --. ....... .-- .... . -. -.-. .... . ... ..--..

Or again just use morse code.

-.-. .- -. ....... .. ....... .... .- ...- . ....... ... . -..- ....... .-- .. - .... ....... --- -. . ....... --- ..-. ....... -.-- --- ..- .-. ....... .-.. .- -.-. - .- - .. -. --. ....... .-- .... . -. -.-. .... . ... ..--..
Only one H in wenches. :)

So much for the milk of human kindness. Guess this place isn’t the land of milk and honey. Still, there’s no use crying over spilt milk. Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free?

Was always curious about this place and was hoping to read a review about a completed experience. Although thanks for writing up what you did experience.

Anyone know if all the women there have been pregnant or if any have never had a child and are inducing lactation?

A FWB of mine has the ability to produce massive amounts of milk without being pregnant. Sadly this FWB is outside of Japan and I don’t get to enjoy her as often as I would like.

Reactions: austroitalian45
So much for the milk of human kindness. Guess this place isn’t the land of milk and honey. Still, there’s no use crying over spilt milk. Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free?
Well played!

Yes, just like how Mike H hates me forever. :D
You two really need to have a drink or two together... you will see he’s actually a very nice guy... if you could make peace with this evil Frenchy, you would have zero problem getting best pals with Mikey. Just don’t introduce him a ladyfriend , that could become a bit awkward :)

Was always curious about this place and was hoping to read a review about a completed experience. Although thanks for writing up what you did experience.

Anyone know if all the women there have been pregnant or if any have never had a child and are inducing lactation?

A FWB of mine has the ability to produce massive amounts of milk without being pregnant. Sadly this FWB is outside of Japan and I don’t get to enjoy her as often as I would like.

There should be a few reviews here on TAG.
Obviously no one here can answer if really all the girls have been pregnant, but all I met. However that can be a while back.

Reactions: JohnnyWalker

When you go to Milky Baby (apartment) to pay, you can hear babies crying in the other room. It’s a make shift daycare while the moms are working. Does that answer your question?

Hey guys, sorry for picking up this old discussion but would you know any good alternative for Milky Baby, where foreigners are welcome, of course?