Online form + phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins 47,000 yen

Type/Location:
Hotel health

Language Notes:
milkybaby welcomes foreign customers

Details of the Encounter:
Registering and getting an appointment with milky baby is a bit onerous and intrusive - You have to trust the shop with your passport number, show your passport when you first visit. My first choice girls were not available but Tsubomi looked cute so I was happy to take the shop's recommendation.

On arrival, I had a long interview / chat with the manager. He checked my passport and then took my cash. I walked with tsubomi to the nearest hotel - stopping for some water at a convenience store on the way. She was dressed in shorts and a simple blouse.

On arrival we got straight to kissing and cuddling. She was receptive to being teased. We ended up playing a long time before showering. I asked if she wanted to gargle the iodine thing - and she said "too late for that. We've been kissing so much already". I went down on her and she came once or twice. She then wanted to smoke which was okay with me.

We showered and came back to the bed for more mutual kissing and licking. She declined my suggestion to have FS, which surprised me since she does AF. But she was happy to give BBBJ with CIM. She did a great job of that.

Overall - Recommended. I would like to try one of the pregnant ladies at this place.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Unusual to find a girl who does AF but won't do FS. I did not press the issue and I was very satisfied with the BBBJ

Unusual to find a girl who does AF but won't do FS.

Thanks for the good review, I have had my eye on their web site for some time now but haven't found anyone good enough to plunge. Yet. :p

But my experience with other shops is that it is almost 50-50 on the girl if she will do or not do FS even if she does AF. So surprisingly unsurprising. :confused:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The guy that runs the places goes from being very friendly to quite angry in no time at all. The introduction thing is way too intrusive for my liking and he did not like questions.

The guy that runs the places goes from being very friendly to quite angry in no time at all. The introduction thing is way too intrusive for my liking and he did not like questions.
I didn't see his angry side but I got the impression that he's there to intimidate customers as much as to check them out.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I didn't see his angry side but I got the impression that he's there to intimidate customers as much as to check them out.

I am probably being a bit unfair but his tone was not welcoming when I did the call to him before the event (using an overseas phone is always a pain in the arse for roaming charges). So I think I tried to get around that somehow and that upset him.