Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min at 29.800yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara soap land

Language Notes:
All japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had been reading quite a bit about deriheru and, after reading a few reviews about yoshiwara soapland, decided just to YOLO it and go for a walk in at a random soap place for the guaranteed fs. I had initially decided on dandys but DH was literally the first place I saw when I turned left from that main road in asakusa, the dude in the black suit kind of ushered me in.

After taking off my shoes and being moved to the first room the guy from outside brought in some iced tea and four cards. he asked if I were a foreigner (gotta work on that accent) and then mentioned that one of the girls couldn't see me. I randomly chose another.

I had to sit in the waiting room for half an hour watching weird Japanese tv and reading weird manga in gravure magazines.

Anyway, they brought me upstairs and the girl led me by the hand to the room. she wasn't ugly by any means didn't have a DDG model face either. her complexion was rather nice. not fair but not what I'd call "tanned" either. a very light olive, perhaps. If you know av stars kimino ayumi or sakura mana their complexion is identical id say. her skin was actually very clear and radiant and when we got in the room I undressed her to reveal some very nice c-is cups with cute, pink areola. overall I'd rate her face a 7 and body a 9, seriously. I'm more into the pale skin, black hair, Yamato nadeshiko look anyway. tbh I didn't think mimi looked so stereotypically japanese, but ymmv.

The service was absolutely fabulous though, oh my god. I had to endure the whole nihongo jouzu~ schpeal but mimi gave an absolutey wonderful gfe/pse experience. we started with a shower and then went into the tub which included some hot dfk and bbbj. she is really, really good at dfk. some girls will just flick their clenched tongue at you but mimi knows how to use her tongue to massage your lips and all the good parts that make dfk so nice.

After bath time we started with the mat. I had always wanted to try av style nuru and it was amazing. she did the tongue bath for a few minutes before I cut it short and had her slowly rub my member between the underside of her knee, something I've always wanted to try. I started to massage her clip and I asked irete hoshi and after slipping in a finger to massage her g spot she started making those cute japanesey sounds and annoying av banshee screams. I continued this while simultaneously dfking and could feel her insides clamping down on my finger as she came.

Next we moved to mish, cg and back to mish for cfs. I eventually slipped out of the hat and asked if I could cim to which she enthusiastically replied yes. she started with some really hot av dirty talk like seishi hoshii, ippai kakete, zenbu nominal which got me over the edge and I exploded very thoroughly into her mouth. she sucked out everything and did that av thing where she let it drip out slowly into cupped hands.

After some washing and bath time we moved to the bed for round two. more excellent dfk led to mish, legs up mish, k9 and lazydog. during lazy dog she reached under and was rubbing her clip while I pounded away and she made more av screaming noises throwing in the whole dame, icchau! thing. And during k9 i rubbed her anus which she thoroughly enjoyed, though i didnt FIA nor did i ask about anal. I asked her to sit in wariza since I have an unhealthy fetish for anything related to thighs and surprisingly she said she had never heard of wariza, so I said that W-looking sitting position. she knew what that was and I manually came on her thin yet plump thighs and asked her to slowly rub my cum on her thighs which was really, really erotic.

We finished another shower just in time as the 70 minutes ended.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Highly recommend mimi, she's a freak but is very sensual at the same time, also has a mad hot body. I'd see her again but would like to explore more "traditional" looking girls

sounds hot and worth a try

was the first initial part, bbfs?

Thanks for the report and really happy that you had a good time with a random encounter. The Soapland gods were kind...

Just don't go and get too addicted... it's a slippery slope... (pun intended) ;)

Hi,

I'm not too experienced with soaplands, but are these places one shot and you're done. I mean if they're going bbbj it's kinda hard to hold back. I was in thailand and paid for full service up front, but shot one out during the nuru service and then the provider instantly ended the session even though i had half an hour left.

On another note, does darling harbour still have a website? I can't seem to ever access it.

Hi,

I'm not too experienced with soaplands, but are these places one shot and you're done. I mean if they're going bbbj it's kinda hard to hold back. I was in thailand and paid for full service up front, but shot one out during the nuru service and then the provider instantly ended the session even though i had half an hour left.

On another note, does darling harbour still have a website? I can't seem to ever access it.
Its as many pops as you want.

Hi,

The website is blocked outside Japan. You can visit http://www.cityheaven.net/tt/darling-hb/A6GirlList/ instead or use a proxy.
You get the time you paid for, as many pops as you can handle.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Use cash. There is a 7/11 with ATM nearby. Credit card will only make it more expensive.

Reactions: ur19877
Another awkward question, but when are the best times to pop, I imagine that it wouldnt be good to pop during the mat play (or is it?) because that is right before they usually go cg?

Also, on a separate note. Y'all might want to try out the fukuhara district in Kobe. It's far cheaper than yoshiwara.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So greetings from inside darling harbor. Currently waiting for girl, but I think i'd like to mention that they tried to rip me off. After getting in and asking for the 70 minute course, they said it was 50,000 yen instead of the normally quoted 29,800. It wasn't till I said I was about to leave when they said okay to 29,800. Be careful!

Also attached is a photo of the waiting room.

Attachments

• 20161229_184728.jpg
    20161229_184728.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 188