Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
40,000 Yen including optional costume

Type/Location:
Outcall to my hotel room

Language Notes:
a mix of my broken Japanese and her basic but okay English

Details of the Encounter:
Been lurking around TAG for a while now, but this is my first review here...I decided to write this down mainly because I found it quite strange that at the moment there's no review of Mina chan in TAG at all (or there is but I'm dumb at google search?)...Anyway, this review's gonna be a long one, as I believe she deserves her first review here being positive and detailed.

Reservation with AM was super easy via Email, this guy Craig is quite attentive and helpful. However Mina's availability is limited. I believe she's only providing during weekdays somewhere between 8pm and 11pm. So I had to made the reservation well in advance (and yes it's possible to reserve an AM lady like 2~3 weeks in advance, and advance booking does make life easier. Those of you who ever have tried to appoint Anju@[Redacted] one day ahead but always with no avail must know what I'm talking about...)

So Mina chan rang my door bell just on the appointed time, and in came this lovely, innocent-looking typical Japanese young lady, with silky black hair, and in a nice and fit dark dress with no high-heels (which means she's somewhat taller than 160 cm as AM stated). After 2 mins of small talks she initiated a quite passionate DFK and literally stripped me naked.

The first surprise was that she started BBBJ right there in the living room ,and my first thought was like oh shxt do I look like a pervert who's interested in 即プレイ? and the second thought was oh god this is heavenly nice...

Anyway, speaking of 即プレイ, I actually asked AM beforehand if their ladies have some sort of menu of services so that I can have an idea what to be expected, what's not, and what's on extra, but AM's too cool to have a menu (imagine those restaurants with attitude) and just told me that "things will go smoothly"...but I didn't imagine things will go this smoothly from the very beginning though lol.

So it's me that suggested a shower after 5 mins of very intensive BBBJ, and then Mina chan put on the sailor costume I requested. Mina has a pretty face with innocent look, which fitted perfectly with her schoolgirl uniform, and I was turned on enormously so she finished me off in no more than 10 mins merely by blowjob and eye contact (doh). Before I popped I asked if she's ok with COF but she politely turned me down by offering me CIM instead. To be fair I am by no means complaining her refusing my proposal, because, again, things not only go smoothly, but also wildly -- she just swallowed every drop of my jizz and kept on the suction until I told her to stop. I didn't know in her dictionary CIM means gokkun lol

Before we started round 2 we talked and cuddled for a while, which I totally enjoyed, and before I noticed we started making out again, and it was such a pleasure caressing her soft but firm body. Like I mentioned above Mina chan has a pretty face, and her 横顔 is even more beautiful, in a delicate and unique Japanese way, with all the sexy moans and sweet/bitter face expressions, when I was gently taking her from behind.

After a very satisfactory round 2 we showered together and chit-chatted again for a while before I have to kiss goodbye to this lovely young lady.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So I emailed AM right after Mina left my hotel room (and even before putting my clothes on) to try to book her again for the next meeting...

I would give Mina chan an overall 9/10 and highly recommend her if your schedule is more flexible, and you don't mind "things go smoothly" without a clear menu of services.

What is Mina name at ND? The AM guys now have them on their website and telling me her schedule is full :)

Reactions: Alba
What is Mina name at ND? The AM guys now have them on their website and telling me her schedule is full :)
Her schedule is still quite limited with AM, only working 3 days a week, around 7 to 10pm, so yeah it's likely to be full if you are not booking well in advance.

Donno if she's working with ND at the same time, but I doubt it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Her schedule is still quite limited with AM, only working 3 days a week, around 7 to 10pm, so yeah it's likely to be full if you are not booking well in advance.

Donno if she's working with ND at the same time, but I doubt it.

Some thing is going on at AM. Even July middle schedule they are talking about old girls in stable. I have seen Mina and new ones earlier.

Some thing is going on at AM. Even July middle schedule they are talking about old girls in stable. I have seen Mina and new ones earlier.
don't know what's going on with them, but I managed to make a reservation with Mina in advance. Will feed back after meeting her again.

don't know what's going on with them, but I managed to make a reservation with Mina in advance. Will feed back after meeting her again.
Thanks for updating Mina's status. Mina, Miho, etc, do leave and return. You must frequently visit Asian Mystique's Tokyo Girls' page to keep abreast of sudden disappearances as well as the new additions. hee hee..a breast. A simple email to them can save a lot of speculation. I haven't met Mina, but I'm glad you two hit it off. Always great to find a provider worth repeating!

Whilst we are on migrants, is Yuki, new to ND, Chisato, who left AM after about a month?

Whilst we are on migrants, is Yuki, new to ND, Chisato, who left AM after about a month?

I have never met Chisato, so I don't know, but I did meet Yuki the other day. She's a college studet with "otaku" type looks. Cute face with trendy thick frame glasses. I have a review up but it is pending moderation at the moment.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Mina is fantastic. Booked again in July. I also like Sayuri but not able to get her....her AF is best I have experienced.

Reactions: G201712
Mina is fantastic. Booked again in July. I also like Sayuri but not able to get her....her AF is best I have experienced.
Sayuri has darker skin, and was less responsive though~

Status
Not open for further replies.