Guest viewing is limited

Minami Hipness

Bond007

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was a regular in hipness right from the shop started. I had over 30 bookings till now and tried over 25 girls from hipness. I stopped using this shop after meeting Minami. She treated me very badly. She noteven allowed me to kiss or touch well her upper part of body. She was very rude in all aspects. She said that she is a very close friend of hipness owners wife. I thought may be that is the reason why she was rude as she may not lose the job. I believe it is true as she is the only one who is staying with this shop in spite of as many rave reviews. Tencho used to easily recognize me when i call. He must advice girls to treat well for their frequent customers. Any way in the last 2 months hipness lost over 6 bookings from me. Now a days i am not looking the shop website.

The only person I use is Lia. She is not only gorgeous but treats her clients well. Sorry to hear about your horrible experience.

Yeah, Minami said she couldn't kiss because she had a mouth ulcer - didn't want to argue about that. But in my recent experience with new Maya she did the same. Told me she had 'something' she did not want to pass on but then later said she just 'doesn't'. She actually locked her hands across the little puppies and would not unlock. There is only one girl there now that I will bother with, if at all.

Last edited:
Yeah, Minami said she could kiss because she had a mouth ulcer - didn't want to argue about that. But in my recent experience with new Maya she did the same. Told me she had 'something' she did not want to pass on but then later said she just 'doesn't'. She actually locked her hands across the little puppies and would not unlock. There is only one girl there now that I will bother with, if at all.

R.O.B., who would that girl?

I'm afraid to try the new girls like hikaru because of bad reviews of maya and the horror story that has become minami treating customers like hot garbage.

Hikaru is not new. She is a hipness veteran. I am sure she is there for almost two years. She took holidays in between and came back as new may be.

I stand corrected. But I have never seen not one review so I probably won't be taking the bullet for the team on any if these girls from there. Cool one moment and cold as ice the next. That place is gonna lose a lot of business if they didn't already.

Minami said she couldn't kiss because she had a mouth ulcer - didn't want to argue about that. But in my recent experience with new Maya she did the same. Told me she had 'something' she did not want to pass on but then later said she just 'doesn't'. She actually locked her hands across the little puppies and would not unlock. ......,

Usually kissing out of the menu for hipness Thai girls except Rina who left recently. But almost all Pinnay girls do kissing well. By the way, Minami also did the same hand locking to block playing with big artificial puppies even though customers book her mainly for that. I think the mouth ulcer thing, locking etc are common practices shared among girls while in the shop..!

That whole locking the arms thing is F'ing lame. Soon they'll all start doing it. Why bother giving these people money unless you guys enjoy being treated like crap. I sure don't and with that I'm taking my hard earned yen elsewhere.

I truly thought it was just me. I had a budget to go a few times a month but truly I'm thinking of just saving for AM once a month instead.

Desktop if you can speak Japanese there are so many options. If you can`t, and you do this often, it might be worth learning the language. Just my two yens worth. Being able to speak Japanese opens a lot of doors in this hobby.

Thanks Bob, I'm fluent also in reading & writing but choose to come here to see which places are GFriendly. I'm thinking of Grimpeir also.

Reactions: User#3673
Welcome to TAG, Bond. We look forward to hearing more of your reviews, and not just the negative ones. :)

Reactions: User#3673
I've used Lung Thai exactly once, also based in Uguisudani, and was very happy with the service. They are foreign friendly and much like Hipness are communication in English might not be easy.
http://lungthai.com

Thank you
Lung Thai seems like a good future option so we can get some reviews here.