Guest viewing is limited

Mint-ikebukuro-yumi

Ohmygod

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: Weekday afternoon, August.
Provider: Yumi
Contact Info: http://est-mint.info/girls429.html
Type/Location: Delivery Health, Ikebukuro, Love hotel - http://jg-g.com/kou/ (The hotel has an electronic panel on entry, you push the button of the room you want, get the key from reception. In the room there is an automatic payment machine, you pay when you leave.
Language Specifics: Japanese throughout, my level is N3.
Session Length/Fee: 1 hour/10,000 + hotel 4,600
Physical Description: Slim and firm, not shaved but well trimmed, b-cup with longish soft nipples. Long head hair. Facially, more glamorous than cute. Reasonably attractive without being stunning.
Details: Rang the service an hour before to see if they had any girls available, the one I wanted was busy, so they offered Yumi. I wasn't in the mood to shop around, so I accepted. They told me to ring again when I was outside the Love Hotel of my choice.
Got to Ikebukuro and chose a hotel, rang them again, and they said to ring again when I had a room number. Encountered a little problem then as the hotel was full, it was a little embarrassing walking out as there were a few couples waiting in reception. The next place I tried told me waiting was not allowed, so I finally went for one that was a little more expensive than I really wanted to save messing around.
Rang the service provider again with the room number and about 5 minutes later the girl arrived. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss before we both undressed and headed for the shower. She gave a nice shower experience, I didn't have to lift a finger.
We retreated to the bed, she asked me if I wanted a massage, which I was happy to accept. After that she moved onto a BBBJ before asking if it was okay to use lotion to finish. She was a little disappointed that I didn't want to try and fire again as we still had some time left, so she just gave me more massage, before we both had another shower together to clean up.
Afterwards I enquired whether she offered FS, she said she didn't, but then added something else that I couldn't understand which suggested she did?! She isn't very chatty and her Japanese ability isn't great (she is Chinese). I asked her if she spoke English, she said a little.
Recommendation: It was an average P4P experience. I have had much worse, but also better(though they were all outside Japan).

Thanks for the review!

T....D......L'd......Done.