Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Club Amour

Date of Encounter:
11/17

Contact Method:
http://club-amour.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins ¥30,000 (including nomination fees)

Type/Location:
In store

Language Notes:
Intermediate Japanese, date spoke some very basic English

Details of the Encounter:
Called the store to make a reservation and ask for various offers but was told over the phone specifically they were only for Japanese people. Was asked to come into the store where I paid 30.000Yen in advance for a 50minute 3p nomination with Akane and Mirei.

Akane
http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=238

Mirei
http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=222

I booked these two based on their high rebook ranking on the website was humming and Haaing for a while though as there are a lot of options.

On arrival I was ushered into a large waiting room with about 7-8 other guys (this was at 4pm) the vibe is quite efficient and professional. Once my number was called I was greeted at the escalator by Mirei and Akane. Physically Mirei facially is quite pretty and on the curvy side for a Japanese girl. I would put her below 25 age wise. Akane is slim and I would guess mid 30s. Both are attractive but don't expect anything like the heavily retouched photos on the site.

Up to the 'play room' which has a distinctly mid budget feel with a large grey inflatable mattress, bed area, and bath tub. There's some small talk at the beginning while one of the girls undressed me. I could tell there was a certain quota of time allocated to each section of the experience. After that I was washed on a kind of bottomless plastic stool with foamy soap while the girls took turns front and back. All the while there was jovial conversation. Then I went into the bathtub with Mirei while akane prepared the mat. Mirei handed me the toothbrush and large glass of mouthwash which you gargle and rather unsexily watch her spit down a drain at the side of the bath. The then gave a little oral before leading me to the mat. The nuru nuru play is a lot of fun - it got a little chilly at times as the gel is water based so evaporates off your body. They flipped me over and continued with some oral and massage until I popped. There was still about 15 minutes left so there was an extended clean up process with more foam and then back in the bathtub with Mirei.

Got dressed with the girls help and headed out. There's a little phone call that comes I guess 5 mins before time up!

Overall the experience is fun and different if you've never done anything like this before. The girls were sweet and service focussed but not as good looking as the pictures suggest. Further more, there was a bit of an auto pilot feeling from them like I was being moved through a repeatable system rather than being treated as an individual.

About 1/3 of the girls seem to accept foreigners. Also I think the popularity rankings are highly affected by how many days the girl works. For example Mirei works almost ever day so she gathers more points and ranks very highly. However some of the girls just work one or two days a week or month. Just bear this in mind.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If anyone has any questions, let me know below...

Last edited:
Club Amour was solid when I went but I agree it seemed very much like a process rather than an experience, but I feel like thats to be expected at places like this. Great review though, interested in the 3P when I visit next.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went to Armour earlier this year and will corroborate that whilst it was fun, it felt a bit production line and not very individual. I mean i didnt expect GFE but i have had nicer, more intimate times in other soaplands/fashion health establishments with less attractive but more enthusiastic providers.

i'm afraid i can't recall my provider's name, its written on a card in my desk in another country. sorry chief.

I'm coming to Osaka this Winter break, will definitely check this out, have never try 3P before. Is there any chance for sex there? How much should i tip for to get real sex?

I'm coming to Osaka this Winter break, will definitely check this out, have never try 3P before. Is there any chance for sex there? How much should i tip for to get real sex?

Chances of FS are not non-existent, but they are low - particularly if you don't have Japanese. On a first visit, best not to push it, take it if it's offered. If FS is what you need, go to Tobita (which you should do anyway, for the bucket-list).

Is 3p here like the av movies where they both provide oral at the same time.. or is it more like one while the other cat baths you.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh i see, just one more question: Are they all gaijin friendly? I mean in tobita

Oh i see, just one more question: Are they all gaijin friendly? I mean in tobita
Not all. You'll see which ones are ok because the women running the shop will be trying to wave you in. From reports, there should be more than enough choice.

Reactions: KingKong18
Only for Japanese??? Dam :( i am new to Japan (first time haha)
And im in OSAKA. Next to Shin Osaka Station.
Is there any good place for non japanese speaker?

Only for Japanese??? Dam :( i am new to Japan (first time haha)
And im in OSAKA. Next to Shin Osaka Station.
Is there any good place for non japanese speaker?
Huh? Both Club Amour and Tobita are largely gaijin friendly although that doesn't go for all the girls.