Misa from Tokyo Butterfly -- any reviews?

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by toz, Sep 8, 2012.

1. toz

toz TAG Member

Aug 29, 2020
    She looks cute, but her rates seem comparatively high. Anyone give her a go?

2. Kias

Kias TAG Member

Nov 15, 2018
    The rates and the 'feeling' I got from reading her website drove me away. I think she's just looking for sugar daddies to take care of her.

That said, I've heard through the grapevine that her performance is good, but maybe not any more impressive for the prices she wants.

Honestly, I don't think I'd pony up that kind of cash for any lady.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. chloewunderluxe

chloewunderluxe TAG Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Warning!

My partner booked her for us. I had really no interest after reading more about her, I felt she sounded ridiculous, looked old, I am quit attractive and know how to judge the look of a women, this one is really nothing special in my opinion. She seemed very focused on writing about shoes and expensive cloths which was very off putting plus normally when a high end girl is to meet a man and his girlfriend she usually want to verify that both parties are comfortable with her and show both parties some interest, In the case of Misa she didn't do that, she does write about not really being bisexual but then I wonder why does she see couples? Is she that desperate?

As a girl, I read her blog and reviews, reading the language used, she obviously writes her own reviews and story of the encounters she has, which I think is mostly fiction and a fantasy in her head, in my opinion I'd rate that as fraud! I also found her whole talk about what kind of cloths she wears, brand dropping and some more she writes a lot of having her pussy licked, seriously who would pay to please HER, as well as her reference to her Prince Charming, I find that to be almost funny like out of a Danielle Steel novel :) as well as thinking her clients are interested in her shopping experiences, what she was wearing on her trips and changing cloths three times a day? I hardly would thing a man unless he's kind of a very old one or perhaps bi/gay would find that sexy. Seriously I'd be more interested in knowing what she capable of with out cloths and from what I read here and there, it doesn't seem hat impressive.

I'm all for having a hot encounter but she seemed just not to cut it for me...We payed her after canceling (she didn't have the class to decline a lot of cash for time not spent).

As a girl, I find she looks kind of old (I looked at her neck and hands in the pictures on her website and they are clearly photoshopped a lot) and it's kind of annoying how she self proclaims to be beautiful and quote her clients on how THEY think she's the most beautiful thing walking on this earth too, I really can't see what she's talking about, maybe my standards are high as they should be in this price range but if you like the motherly look maybe she is for you.

I'm sorry we wasted the money and some more she goes ahead and writes on her blog about the couples she's been seeing this summer, for the record, I think that is all fiction and an idea she got from the correspondence my partner had with her, we never even met her!

I'd seriously spend my money elsewhere, that's just a personal opinion, but if you like being cheated for your cash please go ahead!

#3 chloewunderluxe, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014