Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes for 12,000

Type/Location:
Incall in Gotanda

Language Notes:
Minimal Japanese, English OK

Details of the Encounter:
Having heard of this place through TAG, I decided to try it out. I went to the East Exit, turned right, walked over the bridge to the other side of the street, and kept walking up the street till I saw Denny's. I turned left at the next street, walked past a small alley to the next street, and turned left again, until there was a whole bunch of signs for estes. Tonbo is called Tonbohoseki in English and is on the 7th floor. I went up in the elevator.

The lady who meets you smells a little of garlic or kimchi, as does the massage therapist (they are Koreans). The lady showed me a sign in the tiny waiting room. The sign shows one 40 minute course for 10,000, and a 50 minute course for 13,000. There was another, higher-priced course, but I can't remember what that one was. I said the 13,000 was too expensive and said I had seen a cheaper price online, but she said, no, no cheaper price. However, I did bargain her down to 12,000.

I believe my therapist (judging from the website picture) was Misaki, but although the lady in charge said the girls were all young and in their 20s, I'm not sure. Misaki looked older--perhaps 30s or so.

She was wearing a skimpy skirt and top and immediately told me to undress. Then she lead me to the shower room, which is really a wet mattressed bed in a shower. She cleansed me thoroughly, then she washed herself and basically did a body to body slide massage on me--first my back, and then my front. I'm sorry, I had no stamina when she was sliding all over my front, so I quickly asked for "sumata" and she pretended to ride me while holding "mine" behind her butt and I came all over her back.

Another cleansing and then she led me back to her room for a dry massage, which was good. Probably because I had already come, she only did my back--but every part from neck to toe--and not my front.

Her English was minimal and we communicated in Japanese a little. She kept saying "off" when she meant "turn over", so I tried to teach her the latter phrase.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was worth it, I believe, but I wish I had more stamina! (How do I build that, haha?) Tonbo Gotanda is in a building with many salons and estes on various floors--does anyone have any information about the others in that building, or, indeed, on that street?

Misaki was pleasant and friendly but did smell a little of kimchi/garlic on her breath. Also, her tits were quite small. Anyone tried anyone else here with bigger boobs?

Sorry, this should be in Esute/Pink Salon/Massage thread. Is there any way I can move it?

Is there any way I can move it?

Your wish is my command.

the 'bed' in the shower is known in the US as a 'table shower'. I'm not sure what the Japanese term would be, but that would be some good vocabulary to know if someone knows. The fact that she jumped up and gave you a body-to-body massage is really pretty rare, from what I've seen. That's as close as you can get to a soapland without going to a soapland. A wet, soapy woman rubbing against me is a giant turn-on for me, so I'm bookmarking this place. Thanks for the review.

Does anyone know if these Korean places in Japan discriminate against Koreans? Would not be surprised, as I have faced this before..

Does anyone know if these Korean places in Japan discriminate against Koreans? Would not be surprised, as I have faced this before..

Probably. Most Korean delivery health places won't show their website to web browsers that don't default to Japanese, for example.

Probably. Most Korean delivery health places won't show their website to web browsers that don't default to Japanese, for example.

Definitely would not be surprised...was tempted to try Korean DH's too....but as I go to Japan for specifically Japanese P4P, never felt that compelled...
When I was in NZ...I could not get access to certain incall places with Korean girls because I was Korean... I could have lied and said I was Chinese and spoke no Chinese...but I am too proud to be Korean.. haha

I get it...