Reaction score
Title: Misato from Hipness (New Girl)

Date: 5/1/2014
Provider: Misato (Thai)
Contact Info: http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=misato
Type/Location: Uguidansai/ Asian P Door
Language Specifics: Japanese with just a bit of English
Session Length/Fee: 120 minutes/ 19k yen +4800 for Asian P Door 1200-1700
Physical Description: Light skinned, smooth tight body but soft in the right spots, Tight Trimmed Kitty, small tattoo. nice rack and perfect nipples, nice ass!
Details: She has only been there for 2 weeks so she is super enthusiastic. Very genuine GFE
Recommendation: Hell Yeah!!!

A few days ago I saw that Erika was back so I decided to do a online reservation for thursday at 13:00, her first shift. I arrived at Asian P and called up to confirm. The said she was not available until 5pm because she was booked. I tried telling them that I was the one that booked her. I dont know if she was just coming in late, over booked or what but there were definitely communication problems. I always have problems when I call from the hotel, I can speak some japanese but I cant understand it for shit. Anyways so after struggling to talk, I just said Misato? He said Hai and I gave him my room number and with in 10 minutes she showed up..

Her pics looked good but she was much cuter than I had expected, Beautiful girl. Website says she is 26, she says 30, I would say either is correct, she could pass for 26. She speaks enough english to have a conversation although her vocab is limited. I think she speaks it better than she understands.

Nice shower, no holds barred DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69 and FS. She goes crazy if you lick the booty.
Round 1 lasted a hour before pop. (I have stamina)
Shower Intermission
Round 2 started with a nice massage and chit chat which led to more Daty, bbbj, 69, FS. Finished with a HJ with some anal play. Dont judge, its nice. Half way through Round 2 I was daty and FFing her and she said she had to pee, i know what that meant, I was trying to make her squirt. I told her its ok and I kept going about 10 seconds later she said im sorry i have to pee really bad, hopped up and ran to the toilet. i could have swore i heard moaning from the bathroom. Either she squirted in there on her own or she really had to pee. I wonder if she knew what was happening. I dont think she has squirted before and some girls get confused with the sensation. Looks like I will book her and try again.

Great service. I was not disappointed at all infact I think I enjoyed her as much if not more then Erika. Similar service but I think Misato feels much more genuine.

Thanks for the review! I just checked their site, and it says expressly no honban, so is there a special deal to get FS or is it simply not listed for legal purposes?

Honban is illegal. All sites will say that. With Hipness, Betty Blue, AM, soap land it is a 'given' that it will happen, with varying degrees of skill, satisfaction and duration! Oh and lub!

Reactions: Kris Black
Yes, it is illegal but I have had 15-20 deli girls and got FS from all but 1 or 2. I would say 10-12 of them offered or just strapped a condom on me and hopped on, A few I hinted at some FS and they obliged quickly. One of them wanted to charge me an extra 6000yen, she gave great bbbj but was not that hot so I declined.

Reactions: Kris Black