Email to make/negotiate reservation; phone to get into the shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 14,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
So after taking one for the team with Mana (see my other review), I really felt the need for another new half encounter to make some more positive memories. I am still waiting for the planets to align so that one of my days off might matchup with a day that Yuu from Cuuute is working, but this day wasn't it so I figured I'd go see another of my favorites, Non from Libe - but then when I actually made the booking I remembered meeting Misato a previous time and made a spur of the moment decision to change my mind:
http://libe-tokyo.com/profile-misato.html

That previous time was either the second or third stop on a drunken new half rampage - I think the only other occasion that came close was a time when I ordered about four different girls from JK Style while drinking all day in Shinjuku, but I digress... The last time I met her I was a little bit put out because Misato is very boyish and that is not usually my taste; but I'd been drinking that time and figured I'd just make the best of it and ended up having a really nice time with her, and one of the things that I remembered was when she came she came a lot, which is one of the things that floats my boat. So I went ahead and booked Misato, choosing the cumshot extra for an additional 3,000 yen.

When I got to the shop and she greeted me I felt totally justified: she completely remembered me even though the last time was aaaages ago and even though the last time was at the very tail end of an evening. So she greeted me with a smile and looked really happy to see me which made me super happy to see her, too. And she is still very boyish, but cute enough that the multiplier from just being a really nice person made her look pretty dazzling.

The only disappointment occurred when we got to the room and she told me that she had just cum so wouldn't be able to cum again. Apart from that it was like meeting a really sexy friend and doing sexy stuff with them for the first time in ages. We showered, and chatted, and made out, and she's great at kissing, and blowing, and I'm really glad I saw her again. I just wish she could have been able to cum...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Misato is an 'otoko no ko' so a crossdresser rather than a transgender provider, which you need to be aware of; but if you have no problem with that she is really sweet and a delight to spend time with.

Thanks for your continued support with yet another review.
Sorry for the late follow-up, I'm behind on reading some of these in more detail.

Reactions: Negi77 and Tabanico