In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥5000 with mailmag; 40 minutes and 4 girl rotation

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro, North exit

Language Notes:
Japanese but foreign ok

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve got a number of clients who would prefer I stay on the straight and narrow and … out of hospital, so I’ve been playing it awfully safe with this whole Corona nonsense. If you’re like me, a few things stick out:

-it appears to be non-smoking now?
-they ask upfront if you like side-by-side smooching or riding from the front. To each their own, unless you take up the whole damn booth and then it’s not really a choice.
-actually thats it; you wouldn’t have guessed there was a pandemic

details which are just barely useful as your time is generally your luck X chemistry

Monami
A thicc ass and a developed back? This is the densest woman I’ve had on my lap in years! I sorta didn’t know what to do as I was still in the moment of having zero college students in my lap to a dense one with nice skin and a fair chest on her. Cool, I think could have had more fun if I had my wits about me. She rode me pretty well despite the fact I was generally pretty boring.

Mayu
Often with great boobs comes a larger body; this young woman has a fantastic chest and a great attitude. Sometimes it hits you that you had a great kisser with awesome tits in your lap who doesn’t look like the girls on the poster; this was that incident for me. I don’t ask details but a phenomenal set on this young dear.

Yume
Wow, a ギャル系 at Miss Campus? Sure, ok. She wasn’t as blessed in any department but she’s not a dead fish.

Erica
Erica is a perfectly normal college-aged student. She’s not a stunner but, as with everyone today, is down to please.

I was kind of shocked at the amount of DFK. I wasn’t pushing too hard for it, because I like my experiences reciprocal, and it worked out pretty well. I didn’t have anyone sticking their tongue down my ear or chest, but for lips and more during corona, it was a surprise.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like making out with girls and touching boobs it’s not a bad deal

Thanks again for your support! Appreciate your time to share your experience.

Approved: 10/9/2021

-it appears to be non-smoking now?

I was there the other day and while there was a small no-smoking sign at the entrance there were ashtrays on all the little booth tables and that lingering faint smell of cigarette smoke I've come to associate with this kind of place. But not enough to be annoying (and I'm someone who has never smoked and loathe the smell).

I went the other week as well and it's as your review said, great time. I also got to use the city heaven coupon as well. Would like to add that I was given a Japanese speaking test at the door (I have N1) and would definitely recommend having at least N3 (conversational) Japanese for pretty much any sexy kyaba. Keep in mind if your listening isn't great you'll be trying to hold a conversation under blaring idol music.

Funnily enough the better your Japanese the less time you'll seem to spend talking, though it's best to match the girl's energy level. Some girls will wanna chat for a bit and others are keen to start sucking face immediately after just a minute of chatting and will get INTO it. The tencho had to practically pull the last girl off me. Great time.

I actually went to Campus Night as well and had a similarly good experience. Could use the coupon as well. Don't think it deserves its own review since it was so similar to Miss Campus, but yeah, cute young college aged girls (22-25). I actually remember names for this one:

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/ikebukuro-campusnight/girlid-33369299/?of=y Rana was the last girl in the rotation. Said she was from Akita. And it must be true what they say about Akita women. She was gorgeous, had that sort of "pure" look, amazing skin, and cute chubby cheeks. Sadly she was fairly demure and we just had a short light kiss. I didn't mind because right before her was...

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/ikebukuro-campusnight/girlid-37869242/?of=y Riri. Oh man Riri. The employee walks up with her and says in English "Japan number 1 beautiful girl." She has blonde hair as you can see in her diary, a cute face, sort of mischievous eyes, and full lips. Wonderful proportions. We joked for a little bit about her introduction then it was go time. Long story short, she started giving me a HJ over my pants while we were sloppily making out and I wondered what I did in a past life to deserve this.

These places are pretty cheap if you go early and don't do a 指名 but sometimes it might be worth it. They're a great way to practice your spoken Japanese too lol. Also ended up going to Akiba Taiikusou which I could write a longer review about, but in short: save your money and head to Ikebukuro.

Reactions: capitanminchia
So what exactly can you do and not do at a sekukyaba? It sounds like you can kiss and chat, but is that it? Maybe touch breasts but no fingering?

So what exactly can you do and not do at a sekukyaba? It sounds like you can kiss and chat, but is that it? Maybe touch breasts but no fingering?

Generally speaking, kissing and touching above the waist is generally ok. Anything outside of that is usually not allowed by the store. Some girls may allow you to finger them, some might even reciprocate by stroking you off, but all that is outside of the rules. Unlike a number of other establishments, these rules are actually enforced.

Reactions: jatriami
Generally speaking, kissing and touching above the waist is generally ok. Anything outside of that is usually not allowed by the store. Some girls may allow you to finger them, some might even reciprocate by stroking you off, but all that is outside of the rules. Unlike a number of other establishments, these rules are actually enforced.

Yeah, you'll want to read how into it the girl is and ask her if she's okay with something. At my most recent visit one of the girls at campus night just grabbed my hand and put it down her skirt. So there you go. Typically they'll want it to be over the underwear though. I absolutely wouldn't go into it expecting anything below the waste though either.

The reason these places are strict with their Japanese requirements is to make sure no hands will go where they're not supposed to and that the girl will be understood if she needs to say something isn't okay. In my experience just from walking around a few weeks ago, a lot more sexy kyabas are open to foreigners if they can speak Japanese than your typical soaplands/health places. And with a four girl rotation you might get lucky and get a girl who's excited to have the monotony of work broken up with a strange Japanese speaking foreigner. Or at the very least, based off what one of the girls told me, the girls will be happy if you don't smoke and you smell nice, have good teeth, yadda yadda yadda.

They're great fun if you go in generally knowing and expecting what you're going to get. Worth a try at least once while you're here, especially if you're studying the language and wanna take a crack at some speaking practice

I went the other week as well and it's as your review said, great time. I also got to use the city heaven coupon as well. Would like to add that I was given a Japanese speaking test at the door (I have N1) and would definitely recommend having at least N3 (conversational) Japanese for pretty much any sexy kyaba. Keep in mind if your listening isn't great you'll be trying to hold a conversation under blaring idol music.
They've increased the Japanese profiency level? I've been there a few times before covid hits with my shitty N5 conversation level....

I'm at N4 level and it's totally doable. Just kiss more than talking.