Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 4 girls

Type/Location:
Seku Kyaba / Oppai Pub Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese 100%

Details of the Encounter:
Hello TAG friends!

I have been very busy and haven't been out much, but Today I said fuck it, let's have some fun, and decided to go to Miss Campus.

If you want to lay down and cuddle, this is not the place for you. I went around 9 pm, took the elevator, 4th floor, I think, and they asked me to pay. I showed some coupon I found online and was charged 6.000 for 40 minutes. Which seems fair for the time.

Then I was taken to a "bench cubicle" for 2. It's really cramped, I'm a tall guy, 6.3 (192 cm) but I was able to sit just fine. The place is very dark, but you can see the girl just fine when she's next to you.

The first girl was ok, not much action but I got to kiss her oppai. The second girl was great, Mona I think, very genki and cheerful. She asked me to ride and we had fun! Then the 3rd girl came. She was cute, but we didn't click, so it was just talking.

I was like, well it was a nice experience but I like Oedo or Oiran better, but then the 4th girl came. I didn't get her name, I should have, but oh my... she was super cute, like an AKB idol, if you like that kind of girl, and she was super into it. Maybe they send the best lady last so you pay to extend. It was all kisses (real kisses) and after 2 min, she was on top of me. 8 unforgettable minutes followed.

I hugged, kissed, sucked, and she grinded me. I grabbed her ass, no problem and she was really into it. (Even being my 1st time, they didn't tell me any rules or anything.) I'm starting to think I look half to some people because I was told that 3-4 times tonight, I guess that helps me.

Anyways it's a great place, but to give you my humble opinion (2 cents), Oedo or Oiran are better. I think the girl quality in Miss Campus is great, all 4 chicks were young, slim-average size and pretty. However, the kisses were scarce, the only one who really kissed me like I like it was the last one. Oh man, I would love to take her home. Also, it's too cramped for my linking. In Oedo/Oiran you can lay down completely and the girls kiss better and even rub you. Of course YMMV.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
TLDR: Miss Campus has great quality non-kissing girls and you need basic Japanese or more to have a good time. But there are stunners that you will want to take back home for "dinner".

I was just around the area at lunch time today and walked past thinking I should pay them a visit. But alas, they open at 13:00 and it was just 12:30 and didn't feel like waiting in the rain so skipped.

That's a blast from the past... I used to go there after work back when I had a job in Ikebukuro years ago. Glad to hear they're still open!!!

I was going to write here but mistakenly wrote to another miss campus thread. I went here out of 4 girls 2 was incredible. I like chocolate ikebukuro also.
I wish i know more places like this.

I was going to write here but mistakenly wrote to another miss campus thread. I went here out of 4 girls 2 was incredible. I like chocolate ikebukuro also.
I wish i know more places like this.

Nice! Can I ask you a question?
What's Chocolat like? Bigger?

some girls at chocolate ikebukuro are super nice to me.it depends on the girl and how much she wants to behave nice.
i mean you can kiss a lot touch lots of places. but sometimes girls do not let u touch you legs.
half of miss campus was so nice. others were cute.
nearly all of chocolate girls are so nice.some of them are so so beautiful.

So - dumb question. What sort of place is this? You kiss and touch a series of ladies? Nothing beyond that?

dear cambo. nothing beyond that. "beyond that" is so expensive in tokyo. also i prefer this thing to "beyond that" which is sometimes so funny.
if girls are nice to me(sometimes they are) i enjoy these kinds of places much more.

I don't know how big the market is for "people who just like to make out, touch some boobs and maybe get lucky with conversation (but not actually get lucky)" is, but that's the definition of a sexy kyabakura.

I'm in a position where I have a fairly fulfilling relationship, so I'm not hurting for sex, but I am hurting for something that been very hard to come by with my schedule and fairly public life - discretion and awkward "first kisses." Raised in America, it's also kind of like a fairly awesome approximation of the better parts of high school, or more accurately the better part of someone's else's high school.

For me, I really like the rotation. I like a lot of different kinds of people, I like to feel like I need to make the moment work for me (and generally both of us), and if there is no chemistry I'm thankful it's not going to be longer than a few minutes.

It's been a while but a few pointers, and then a question or two:
-try to avoid that front left corner seat if you have long legs. You'll be stepping all over each other, and it catches the noise of the whole room.
-that coin locker outside is fine, but I've never had a problem once.
-sometimes three girls instead of four, and sometimes but rarely five!
-their mailmag never has any complex campaigns, just skim for the mailmag price and you're fine. I'm not sure I've ever seen a free nomination.
-they do have campaigns on occasion, and I guess I've now checked off the sub-fantasy of Reverse Santa cosplay.
-there's a coin locker outside but the only danger is forgetting your stuff

And now for useful stuff:
-I have like, never been able to tell the difference between no-tipping and girl's drinks. I used to tip before; then later; now who knows.
-there's no real sense in talking side by side in those tiny seats. She's not going to be offended if you ask her to hop on from the get go, unless both of you think rubbing some feet is a good way to break the ice.
-"good kissing", I.e. Deranged face sucking with mutual groping is just under .500. That's pretty damn good, all things considered.
-the measurements mean almost nothing except for chest size. One of their young women, An, is listed as the same size as most and is basically Japanese Christina Hendricks. Her thighs are just somewhat smaller than many of the women there, and that is just fine with me.
-if you've got Tomoko and you're not a dick, she might be the one undressing you.
-please don't be a dick or a terrible kisser or force anything. I've been pleasantly surprised by how far some women have gone with me when there was no real reason to; it's just a Job.
-there's a larger girl there who Is just electric with confidence and is just rad; if you know who it might be please post the name.
-Misuzu, previously reviewed, also gives it a fair go.
-no one is dressing up for this like Pretty Getter / Pure Vacation. After that, the y-shirt thing is fine but no one looks like they descended from heaven explicitly for you to have their boobs and smile.

And finally a question:
If these girls asked to exchange line info, would you? My first time I got asked this question and kinda weirdly froze out someone who was like my dream girl a minute earlier.

Wow, agreed this is insane value for 6k. I'd be a happy camper even if I found only one of those girls pretty.
For me, sex is all about the kissing, cuddling and touching another human. this is already 90% FS in my books. Orgasm would be nice, but I can take care of that myself :D

I was thinking that for someone who is only looking for kisses, a cuddle and some physical contact this is perfect. Safe, cheap and fast. I mean you can PUA and get more, but you need time and money or mad skillz. But maybe, you don't want more... What do you prefer 6000 yen upfront and guaranteed time, (I know it's "fake") or PUA and get a real "interaction"? I like both, depending on the mood, but being so busy lately I just want to go for a guaranteed experience.

Reactions: jhingy567
Just visited for the first time 11/3.
First girl (sorry no names)
She was ok looking.
She started out as a non eventful kisser. Took time to warm up.

Second girl (she said tomorrow is her 19th birthday)
She was half talk and kiss. She liked to suck tongue.

Third girl mostly talk and little kissing. It seemed she cut it a little short because a 4th girl came and only talked and tried to get me to stay (mie)

Mie grew up in New York and is new to Tokyo.

Will return!

Very foreign friendly.

I was thinking that for someone who is only looking for kisses, a cuddle and some physical contact this is perfect. Safe, cheap and fast. I mean you can PUA and get more, but you need time and money or mad skillz. But maybe, you don't want more... What do you prefer 6000 yen upfront and guaranteed time, (I know it's "fake") or PUA and get a real "interaction"? I like both, depending on the mood, but being so busy lately I just want to go for a guaranteed experience.
Agreed. If you're not looking for a relationship anyway, who cares if it's 'fake' .
I don't want to go out and play mind games, already sick of spending ~40h/week doing just that at work :rolleyes:

She liked to suck tongue.
8b5c445e71012ba45e09c671d663e4fc--lesbians-kissing-sexy-lesbians.jpg