Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 5k yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro Shop

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Busy day today as i went and try two different sekukyaba in Ikebukuro. First one is Miss Campus which i will review now. Its located at the west of Ikebukuro where all the other kyaba is located. There's a big sign outside with schoolgirls in uniform.

Walk in and asked is it ok for gaijin. Ask how good is my japanese and told them good enough for normal conversation. Paid 5k yen and was lead to a cubicle. The place is fairly dark compare to Oiran Ikebukuro, with a disco ball shiny around and some lights from the door. The cubicle is kinda open as i can clearly see what the guy and girl are doing to the front right of me.
The staff asked any preference of girls like big oppai, kawaii, or anything. I said no and waited 5min as the round for other customers almost finish.

First girl is Chizuru.
http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=224

Petite size girl with small boobs but very cute face. Chat a bit and asked her to sit on my lap. She was wearing a nurse outfit by the way. Unbutton her nurse outfit to fully exposed her oppai which is small. Play with it both hands. She's not a kisser, only some light kiss, kinda disappointed here. But very nice to chat with. After awhile the staff will walk around tapping the girls shoulder indicating time to change.

Second girl is Mana
http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=270

Mature type not the kawaii type, not petite and a bit meaty which is super nice to hug. Meaty here doesnt mean chubby or fat, just not your average small petite japanese girl. She was in a pink lingerie. Same as first girl asked her to sit on my lap as thats the only position allowed for the cubicle unless you prefer to have the girl sit next to you and hug her like that at the waist. Her boobs is bigger than the first girl, really soft and nice to play with. I really love to hug her, perfect size for hugging. Started with LFK and moved to DFK. Hand moving around her ass while DFK, more action than the first girl.

Last girl is Shouko
http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=102

Petite size not that pretty compare to second girl and not that kawaii compare to first girl, average japanese face i say but most action among them all. Same, asked her to sit on my lap facing me. She was in school uniform by the way. Slowly unbotton her uniform and fully exposed her oppai, wow they are big (not huge). Very nice to play around with, super soft and handfull. Great kisser, basically nonstop DFK which i really like. Really really wet DFK. When i suck on her oppai she will let out some soft moan and if i gently bite she will start twirking or whatever you call that. She really enjoy it. Nonstop sucking, DFK, and moving hand around her butt. By far the best girl here.

After that time out and she gave me a card with her name on it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Gaijin friendly, not that much privacy, kinda dark if you dont mind. But i think the girls are not that bad at all. 5k yen for 3 girls its definitely worth it. I saw all the girls walking by and i can assure you they are all young, cute and pretty. The tencho say sometimes its 4 girls instead of 3 depending on the available girls during that hour.

So you get an hour to grab boobs on 3 ladies. How long do the girls stay before they rotate?

Are you allowed to stick with 1 girl?
nop, if u wan to stick with 1 girl u would have to pay the nomination fee. and usually they are charged by round. example this shop have 3 round with 3 different girls, if u wan same girl u would need to pay the nomination fee x3.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It makes sense that the last girl in the rotation would be the most aggressive. If they get you horny your judgment might suffer and you'll stay for another round hoping for some "secret" action.

Stupid question but can you get away with wanking yourself in a place like this while playing with their boobs?

Reactions: MacMackerson
It's technically not permitted to expose yourself in these places. She'll be happy to touch/wank you, but through your pants.

If you exposed yourself and started jerking off I think she'd get really uncomfortable, plus they aren't prepared for the cleanup. Sounds like a good recipe for getting yourself, and possibly all, foreigners banned.

If you want to wank yourself while fondling boobs, better to go to a pink salon or fashion health where this would be perfectly acceptable.

Stupid question but can you get away with wanking yourself in a place like this while playing with their boobs?

That's a hard no. A friend did exactly that in a lingerie pub while inebriated, and was thrown out immediately.

After reading this fine review I decided it was time for me to revisit an oppai bar. Last time I have been in one must be already about 15 years ago. Things don't start too well as first I walk past the building only to realize there is no sign outside yet because they only open at 13:00. I came back around 13:05 to notice I am not even the first customer of the day. Seems there are only three girls on duty at this time.

The tencho has no problems letting me in but explains me the rules; don't be rude, don't bite and don't whip your member out in the open. The last one comes with a laugh and a motion like to wave his member around with two hands. He sits me down and brings me a beer and then in comes Erika http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=294

She is really nice and has a nice pair of boobs but no way they are D like her profile says, more like a decent B. We chat few minutes and then I ask her to climb on my lap as it will be more comfortable. She complies but then gets startled: "Oh, you are a foreigner!". I have to laugh at that as I am pretty much the whitest white boy ever. But yeah, as OP said it is pretty dark there. We start kissing and I get to open her blouse and go to work. She has the perfect bedroom eyes and when she looks at me with her hair a bit ruffled up I want to bring her home and keep under blankets forever. She also seems to like her nipples worked and soon starts moaning softly and writhing. She then bites my ear and whispers "I think I'm going to come". Okay, thinks the old guy, you want an acting award or something? Only then I realize she is actually smearing my suit trousers through her panties. I explore a bit and realize she is either Oscar winning material or the luckiest girl in the world being able to come with just kissing and titty play. Tencho comes to say it's time to change and I notice we have spend around 20 minutes. Erika asks if I want to continue with her but I want to try others too so I politely decline.

The second girl is Nami http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=65 This is really uneventful as she seems to just be happy to talk and does not initiate anything. I get her to climb on my lap also and get to fondle her up but then it's already time for the tencho to show up. Probably lasted only just over 5 minutes.

I think we are done but in comes the third girl, Ren. http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=248 She has just turned 18 this February and has that young and innocent look on her. Actually if you look up those words from Encyclopaedia Britannica, 16th edition, the whole article in there is about her. With pictures. She is tiny with slim waist but still sports a nice pair of C's. But she is so young that I almost have inhibitions for doing bad things with her. But just almost. I have always said I prefer experienced partners as I do not have the desire to teach them everything. But if Ren would be available for private lessons in a nearby hotel I would sell my house and go through the whole Kama Sutra with her. Twice. And then I would invent new things to teach her. I am totally smitten. But alas, after around 15 minutes it's time to leave. Ren takes my hand and walks me to the door with a wave and request to come back soon.

In summary; all the girls where really young and good looking and it was pretty innocent fun. But I also realized I am not that innocent any more so most probably will not repeat. I like kissing probably more than the next guy, actually it is the main reason I don't do just p4p but have also regular friends, but for me kissing is still the appetizer, not the main course. And to be honest none of the girls were that great kissers either.

Last edited:
Just to report. Went here today. They might have changes their system, as I had 4 girls for 10 minutes each. Three of the four girls didn't really initiate anything, but were great and fun to talk to, not to mention damn cute. Girl number three came in hard. Either she's a great actor, or horny as hell (I'm banking on the former).

Every girl was cute, however couldn't get any kissing or fondling until the third girl, who also didn't really seem to be down to kissing.

Still, great for value.

Question for the peeps who frequent these places. Do you usually have to initiate fondling or kissing?

how would that be possible? can you explain so we can be more careful?

how would that be possible? can you explain so we can be more careful?

I recommend keeping your wallet away in a bag or man-purse, zipped away.

Any takers on my question about having to initiate things? :rolleyes:

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Campus

Date of Encounter:
5/7/2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 5k yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro Shop

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Busy day today as i went and try two different sekukyaba in Ikebukuro. First one is Miss Campus which i will review now. Its located at the west of Ikebukuro where all the other kyaba is located. There's a big sign outside with schoolgirls in uniform.

Walk in and asked is it ok for gaijin. Ask how good is my japanese and told them good enough for normal conversation. Paid 5k yen and was lead to a cubicle. The place is fairly dark compare to Oiran Ikebukuro, with a disco ball shiny around and some lights from the door. The cubicle is kinda open as i can clearly see what the guy and girl are doing to the front right of me.
The staff asked any preference of girls like big oppai, kawaii, or anything. I said no and waited 5min as the round for other customers almost finish.

First girl is Chizuru.
http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=224

Petite size girl with small boobs but very cute face. Chat a bit and asked her to sit on my lap. She was wearing a nurse outfit by the way. Unbutton her nurse outfit to fully exposed her oppai which is small. Play with it both hands. She's not a kisser, only some light kiss, kinda disappointed here. But very nice to chat with. After awhile the staff will walk around tapping the girls shoulder indicating time to change.

Second girl is Mana
http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=270

Mature type not the kawaii type, not petite and a bit meaty which is super nice to hug. Meaty here doesnt mean chubby or fat, just not your average small petite japanese girl. She was in a pink lingerie. Same as first girl asked her to sit on my lap as thats the only position allowed for the cubicle unless you prefer to have the girl sit next to you and hug her like that at the waist. Her boobs is bigger than the first girl, really soft and nice to play with. I really love to hug her, perfect size for hugging. Started with LFK and moved to DFK. Hand moving around her ass while DFK, more action than the first girl.

Last girl is Shouko
http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=102

Petite size not that pretty compare to second girl and not that kawaii compare to first girl, average japanese face i say but most action among them all. Same, asked her to sit on my lap facing me. She was in school uniform by the way. Slowly unbotton her uniform and fully exposed her oppai, wow they are big (not huge). Very nice to play around with, super soft and handfull. Great kisser, basically nonstop DFK which i really like. Really really wet DFK. When i suck on her oppai she will let out some soft moan and if i gently bite she will start twirking or whatever you call that. She really enjoy it. Nonstop sucking, DFK, and moving hand around her butt. By far the best girl here.

After that time out and she gave me a card with her name on it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Gaijin friendly, not that much privacy, kinda dark if you dont mind. But i think the girls are not that bad at all. 5k yen for 3 girls its definitely worth it. I saw all the girls walking by and i can assure you they are all young, cute and pretty. The tencho say sometimes its 4 girls instead of 3 depending on the available girls during that hour.
Bro,

Can share what the rules are? i thought we can only touched them above waist? we can grab the ass too? and they will finish off with a BJ right?

It is above waist only unless the girl moves your hand there, which is what happened. And nobody's finishing nothing off in the shop. If you need to bust a nut, you'll need to go somewhere else. If you ask for a BJ you'll be banned from the shop, and maybe get everyone else banned too.

It is above waist only unless the girl moves your hand there, which is what happened. And nobody's finishing nothing off in the shop. If you need to bust a nut, you'll need to go somewhere else. If you ask for a BJ you'll be banned from the shop, and maybe get everyone else banned too.

Oh my... Noted! will take note. thanks man! wont wanna ruined the treasure. :cyclops:

I tried here after this review. had 4 girls. 2 was incredible.
I like chocolate in ikebukuro also. i wish other friends share places like this.