Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 7000 yen

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
Very basic Japanese, not even jlpt

Details of the Encounter:
Time for me to contribute! Heard good reviews about Pretty Getter, and was going to visit, but they only open at 6pm, so I took a 2 min walk to Miss Campus. It was a server who greeted me, and I asked if foreigner is accepted, he asked about my Japanese, and i said a little. He then asked the tencho, and he said okay, and proceeded to talk to me about the rules, and what to drink. At many points I did not understand what he was talking about, but just nodded, since i already knew the rules by visiting the reviews here.

Was let to an enclosed bench with my selected drink, the place was dark, and i can't really see other customers from my position. Soon the server brought over the first girl. To be honest, i can't remember their names, except for らん
http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=566
who seems to be on their webpage header.

A total of 4 girls was brought to me, each around 10 mins. it started with me asking if they speak english, which all didn't. then next was basic japanese, english and sign language mixed. flow was asking them to sit on my lap, kiss (DFK only from one of them, undress, and fondling/licking/sucking their oppai. they all had small boobs, other than 1 with what she said was f cup. my experiences with ladies in general is very shallow, so i liked what i was able to get. Ran left a good impression on how cute she was though.

At the end, the server came over, and i just signal no, the girl got dressed, and walked me to the entrance.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't have much luck with the ladies, so being able to play with their oppai was more than i could ask for, and since Pretty Getter rejected me after Miss Campus, that was my only positive experience :)

i have to think so, but they did not even asked my japanese level, and just said japanese only.

Really? That's odd I mean I was there the other night and had no issues.

I'm going to hazard a guess that Impish is Caucasian or of East Asian descent, and Chillisauce is of a more swarthy hue - either that or someone pissed in the punchbowl after Impish left.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I am definitely Caucasian. I really hope no one pissed in the punch bowl. That was going to be my go to place to bring friends who come over on holiday...
I went there last night, so I think it's all good.

I think it really depends on the tout. Today I went to Oiran in Shinjuku, but got turned away. Decided to try my luck at the Oiran in Ikebukuro and it was smooth sailing.

went back again today, saya was super attractive, and at the end they brought me a new girl, really liked what i'm getting for the money

Reactions: statrosa
Thanks for the review, will check it out next week.

Apparently if you go between 1-3pm is only 6000yen? Walked passed it today and there were a butch of salarymen going in.

bro, so basically what do we need to tell them lol i dun think my japanese language can lol i can only speak like word by word ? hahaaha and what can you do with the girls? you got any experiance for delivery with AK or not? Im from sg too lol thanks man

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Campus Ikebukuro

Date of Encounter:
23 Nov - 5.15pm

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 7000 yen

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
Very basic Japanese, not even jlpt

Details of the Encounter:
Time for me to contribute! Heard good reviews about Pretty Getter, and was going to visit, but they only open at 6pm, so I took a 2 min walk to Miss Campus. It was a server who greeted me, and I asked if foreigner is accepted, he asked about my Japanese, and i said a little. He then asked the tencho, and he said okay, and proceeded to talk to me about the rules, and what to drink. At many points I did not understand what he was talking about, but just nodded, since i already knew the rules by visiting the reviews here.

Was let to an enclosed bench with my selected drink, the place was dark, and i can't really see other customers from my position. Soon the server brought over the first girl. To be honest, i can't remember their names, except for らん
http://sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=566
who seems to be on their webpage header.

A total of 4 girls was brought to me, each around 10 mins. it started with me asking if they speak english, which all didn't. then next was basic japanese, english and sign language mixed. flow was asking them to sit on my lap, kiss (DFK only from one of them, undress, and fondling/licking/sucking their oppai. they all had small boobs, other than 1 with what she said was f cup. my experiences with ladies in general is very shallow, so i liked what i was able to get. Ran left a good impression on how cute she was though.

At the end, the server came over, and i just signal no, the girl got dressed, and walked me to the entrance.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I don't have much luck with the ladies, so being able to play with their oppai was more than i could ask for, and since Pretty Getter rejected me after Miss Campus, that was my only positive experience :)

I went there last night, so I think it's all good.

I think it really depends on the tout. Today I went to Oiran in Shinjuku, but got turned away. Decided to try my luck at the Oiran in Ikebukuro and it was smooth sailing.
bro, you got the link for oiran shijuku? thanks!

bro, so basically what do we need to tell them lol i dun think my japanese language can lol i can only speak like word by word ? hahaaha and what can you do with the girls? you got any experiance for delivery with AK or not? Im from sg too lol thanks man
cool enjoy your stay! i think you just have to show them that you understand the rules, i always start by saying "gaigoku-jin wa ii desu ka?", and they will usually ask how's your Japanese. japanese language is "nihon-go", so try to catch the keyword. can basically do anything as long it's above the waist, kissing, fondling, sucking, licking. have fun!

cool enjoy your stay! i think you just have to show them that you understand the rules, i always start by saying "gaigoku-jin wa ii desu ka?", and they will usually ask how's your Japanese. japanese language is "nihon-go", so try to catch the keyword. can basically do anything as long it's above the waist, kissing, fondling, sucking, licking. have fun!
ok! thank you!

I have not been to Oiran recently, but I have been rejected with the Japanese only in Shinjuku and Ikebukuro and I'm fluent in Japanese. Probably depends on the guy at the door. Or maybe they changed policy within the last year.