Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Campus Ikebukuro

Date of Encounter:
December 24, 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 5000 yen (6000 yen on second visit on-wards)

Type/Location:
Regular Shop / Ikebukuro Station West Exit

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The Seku-Kyaba meaning Sexy Pub establishments in Ikebukuro are too many. This one caught my eye passing by the building catching Pokemons, by sheer coincidence. Snaps of girls, young and in schoolgirl uniform pushed out the Pokemons...

Went up the elevator to the fourth floor and was met by a girl who was getting to the shop too! We looked at each other and suggestive smile... Oops....

At the entrance was greeted by the manager, and my Japanese level was good so he let me in. He informed that girls are rotated at an interval of 10-15 minutes and first asked to pick a plastic cup of mouthwash before guiding me to the box. Small cubicles and you can practically see what the other are up to... too close/ open, so the shop has too dim lights inside to make up for it. I got my share of three girls, all dressed up as Santa for Christmas event

First Shuri, she was cute and I ordered her a apple juice. She started kissing me and fondling my jeans where it mattered. she is very cute and I was zapped with what she did with the apple juice. She sipped and actually transferred to my mouth and I gulped it down.. well dont know if this is everyone's cup of tea... or apple juice :). The best DFK I have had until now.... seriously. Rating 5/5

Second was Misuzu, she has some LIPS! She squatted on top of me and I tried to carress her, but the breasts were a dead give away.... too flat for me. She allowed me to slide my hand over her "part" and we had some nice hug, caress time. She is not a good kisser or probably was trying to restrain herself. Rating 3/5

Last was Tomoko, regular but aggressive, trying to get me to extend for one more round. I tried the first girls technique on her and give her apple juice mouth to mouth. It seems it was her first time and said no, but relented. She too did not have breasts to the size I am comfortable with which was a bit underwhelming. But come on its the season of giving and she gave her best to the act and I totally devoured her nipples and tried to apply pressure when she let out a little moan, LOVE IT. Rating 4/5

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
whats not to like about 20 year olds, beautiful bodies, nice lips and atleast two had the LOOKS! At 5000 yen this is a cool deal, although Ikebukuro has establishments starting at 3000 yen, call about rates racing to the bottom