Guest viewing is limited

Kira Kira [Yokohama] (SL) Mitigate times with Sakura at Nice Day (Formerly Mermaid Soapland)

Paulo78

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Nice day / Kira kira - Sakura

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
18.000 JPY / 50 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop location, Yokohama

Language Notes:
Japanese only / google translate english

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.kirakira.yokohama/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=40005880

Some context before starting the review: I'm a Belgian guy staying in ShinYokohama for business purpose. Quite new to the adult entertainment in Japan. I decided to try the real soapland experience!

After browsing for potential shops in the Yokohama area, I went to Nice Day, which was supposed to be Gaijin friendly. They also offer a "discovery" offer: 18.000JPY for 50 minutes. Sounds good to me!

Once there, I got warmly greeted by the entrance attendance. He couldn't speak English, but tooks time to explain everything through Google translate. He let me choose between two girls, who were both looking quite good. I decided to go for Sakura, who was supposed to be B.85 (D) W.59 H.88 and... 1m77!

And damn, she was. Never met such tall beauty. Before meeting her, I had to move 2 minutes away to an affiliate shop (Kira Kira), I paid there, and she met me few minutes after.

We went upstairs, and try to communicate a bit. My japanese is inexistant, such as her English... Hopefully google translate was here to help. I explained I am not into kisses, but good with everything else. She agreed and... Start to mechanically undress right away. After this point everything felt passionless.

She quickly cleaned me with foam, with some teasing on my butt/balls area. That's was a good start! She then foamed her breast, and pushed it forward against my chest. Lovely!
We then moved to the bath, where we were sitting in front of each other. Ankward silence. I guess I was expecting her to ... Be more proactive? But nothing happened for 30 long seconds. And trust me, it felt long. She then point the bed, and ask if we should go. Sure mam', let's cut it and go right through it.

After drying, she just lay down on the bed, and stop moving. A real starfish. No play, no teasing. Just laying. I've heard Japanese girls are not proactive... But that much...? I'm still not sure what to think about it.

However, she was surprisingly very wet and seems to quite enjoying when we started FS (with condoms, at my request). Missionary, cow girl, Doggystyle, we did it all. She was not moving much but seems to enjoy. We finished just in time, chatted a bit and making jokes on her amazing height.

She took me downstairs and said bye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice day / Kira Kira were surprisingly very Gaijin friendly, and Sakura was a very good looking girl. Tall and perfectly proportioned! Unfortunately she was not proactive at all, and our lack of communication did not help. May repeat, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Kira Kira. I believe this is the first review of this shop on TAG.

Approved: 7/24/2022

Thanks for your review of Kira Kira. I believe this is the first review of this shop on TAG.

Approved: 7/24/2022
Looking at the site, it looks like it is the shop called Mermaids that is so infamous on this site. A makeover, maybe?

Kira Kira was previously Mermaid? I wasn't aware Mermaid got bad reviews from our TAG community. My experience with the shop was quite positive overall though...!

Kira Kira was previously Mermaid? I wasn't aware Mermaid got bad reviews from our TAG community. My experience with the shop was quite positive overall though...!
Just like any service, mixed feedback will happen...some good and some bad. After a bit more looking around, I found this thread. So, reconfirms the change.

Reactions: superbowl1999