Appointment Length & Costs:
1 Hour "early bird" special offer 6000 yens

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hello everyone,

Back again in the ancient capital, wandering through the city center and waiting for a date to confirm me location/time. I decided to try one more places in Kyoto, knowing more or less what it would bring me in return...

I had already seen the store sign quite a few times on Sanjo street, sometimes lit up relatively late at night.
Always wanted to try it but for a while, I had decided to take a break from Kyoto massage parlors.

Anyway, decided to get in this time around 4ish on a week day. The girl that opened the door and greated me looked fairly young and cute, I'd say in her late 20s. She introduced herself as "Miki San". Before entering I had checked the webpage of the parlor and found out about this "early bird" discount coupon. She didn't mind me using it, that being a positive thing as I had from time to time providers coming up with all sorts of excuses not to accept these coupons.
I then signed up for the 60 minutes oil massage.

The room itself was clean and neat (always a good point). She came back wearing a short black dress and started massaging me over a towel. That part of the massage itself was ok-ish.

Then came the oil part that was sort of done the same way. I would just complain that they might be using wether not enough oil or an oil that didn't feel as good as what I was used to in most of the parlors I've been. She teased me a tiny bit when going over my ass and thighs and it did indeed felt good.
She then washed the oil off my skin with a wet towel, dried me and flipped me over.
Then came the front part, spending time over my chest, nipples and belly. Defintly not bad :rolleyes: She then proceeded to massage my inner thighs and, slowly but surely, tease my balls. That whole part must have lasted 15 minutes if not more, making it a relatively pleasant experience :p
I was making her understand whenever she had reached a part that felt good being massaged by her hands and she was very receptive to that.

The massage then ended with the classic cup of tea, chit-chat, etc...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although it left me with blue balls, I wouldn't got as far as saying it was a bad experience, especially for that price (Kyoto parlors being always on the pricy side). Miki San was nice, polite and cute. Assuming that my date that night had a "happy ending", It was sort of the perfect combo to put me in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report. I'm guessing on the URL and this shop did have a Miki on staff, but could you confirm the URL I added?

Approved: 10/9/2021

Hello there Tag Manager!

Sorry for the (very very) late reply !

Yes I confirm the URL. That's the place.

Thank you for that!