Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 JPY

Type/Location:
Sugamo

Language Notes:
Japanaese

Details of the Encounter:
Not the first time in Janjan. I know it is a bit of a gambling to go there, and you may get good looking girl or be less lucky. Nonetheless, I always get good attitudes from the girls.
This time was no difference.
The "girl" was clearly over 40, chubby, and not that beautiful face. Big boobs though.
Anyway, after she came, she asked the typical "Speak Japanese?", and I answered in Japanese. I feel she got a bit relieved by that. We got a small chat, and then we started the business. She gets good technique, and there was no problem to make me come. After, we have a nice chat, and I leave as usual.
It could have been one typical Janjan day, but one thing did bother me, a lot. While I was waiting, one japanese dude went to sit on the bench ahead of me, and soon a prettier lady came to him, while I was still waiting. Instead of the first arrive/first serve basis, it seems foreigners need to wait longer (I did wait for some time) to get a selection of girls willing to go with them. I don't want to blame the girl who came for me, as she did a decent job, but I am disappointed by the stuff at Janjan. As soon as they stop being foreigner friendly, they will certainly lose me as foreign customer.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:

It could have been one typical Janjan day, but one thing did bother me, a lot. While I was waiting, one japanese dude went to sit on the bench ahead of me, and soon a prettier lady came to him, while I was still waiting. Instead of the first arrive/first serve basis, it seems foreigners need to wait longer (I did wait for some time) to get a selection of girls willing to go with them.

He probably paid the nomination fee. As the attractiveness level of providers in most places can vary a lot, sometimes it be worth paying a bit extra to guarantee a woman you like.

@Desktop,
As I wrote in the title, it is mixed feelings, neither 100% good neither 100% bad. I would not recommend it, but if you feel it is still a good PS for you, you have my blessing (not sure you need it).
@MossBoss,
I don't think the other girl became suddenly and magically available when the dude arrived, but who knows?
Anyway, you are right: I cannot say 100 percent for sure, that there is a no-foreigner policy concerning some girls. But I really believe so.
As said above, this is just some piece of information, you take it or you don't.

Anyway, you are right: I cannot say 100 percent for sure, that there is a no-foreigner policy concerning some girls. But I really believe so.
In that case, that's the choice of the girls, no hateful intention of the shop.

Hey, better have girls not service someone they don't like than service someone and act disgusted.

There was recently a review about a girl at janjan who was prettier than their usual standart but acted really shocked that she got a foreign customer and didn't give good service. Maybe this is the same girl, and after that customer she told the managers that she is not ok with foreigners. Many pinksalons don't accept foreigners at all so she probably didn't expect it (might have changed from a no-foreigners shop to janjan) and the staff probably forgot to mention it.

There isn't many choice in pinksalons for foreigners anyway and janjan is one of the cheapest services for foreigners (only cheaper one i can think of was only handjob one).

Definitely!!
Janjan is cheap for sure and accept foreigners for the moment (they put a message concerning foreigners in their website, but I cannot read it).
I am sensitive to racism, so I will not go to a place where you are judged, based on your skin colour, no matter the price or the girls. But, again, I am not giving advice, just sharing my recent experience.
PS to everybody: feel free to post your own review about any good experience you recently had there.

Janjan is cheap for sure and accept foreigners for the moment (they put a message concerning foreigners in their website, but I cannot read it).

Had to go and look it up. They actually say now that "foreigners and other people who staff determines are unsuitable" are not allowed to enter.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland