Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours, 50,000¥, + Love Hotel (5,000¥)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
English/Japanese/Google

Details of the Encounter:
http://www.asianmystique.com/Miyabi.html

I recently spent a highly enjoyable 3-hours with Miyabi, one of Asian Mystique’s new additions. As advertised, Miyabi lives outside Tokyo, so if my review wets your appetite you will need to book well in advance to give her plenty of notice. I made this booking 3-weeks in advance, offered 2 alternative days and times, and got lucky with the later date.

Miyabi is young. Her advertised age is 26 and, after years of experience, I've learnt to add a decade. However, I would place Miyabi in her 20s, definitely not a day over 30, in both her youthful body and her youthful mannerisms, attitude, and behaviour. Not that she is a sexual novice. Far from it.

She is also very pretty, with a contemporary Japanese face, big eyes, full lips, and a highlight for me, very long straight pitch-black hair, down to her waist. She is not an idol, more a girl-next-door, which, in this country, makes her pretty damn hot. Her body is trim and nicely proportioned. She has small breasts (B-cup) with delicious, bullet-like nipples, a flat stomach, and just enough in the hip and bottom area to satisfy. Nice legs too, with well-turned calves and soft, but not fat, thighs. She is totally clean-shaven below. On the negative side, her skin is imperfect, a little rough in places, with small red patches on her back and just below her neck, but nothing off-putting. She also has two small moles, one above her eye and the other beside her mouth, but totally naturally and nothing to concern yourselves about in the disease department. Miyabi is clean, hygienic, and scented. All in all, an attractive, naturally imperfect, young woman.

Miyabi arrived at my hotel room promptly, all smiles, a little shy, but this quickly dissolved as she quickly relaxed. After business was taken care of, she initiated a little light kissing and stroking, and was very giving throughout our time together. Her English is developing, not conversational yet, but we got by with a combination of English, Japanese, and Google.

The shower was sensual and we kissed and soaped each other for a while, then slipped out and started to play. Miyabi is keen on cosplay. I had brought a school uniform and a silky chemise for her to wear. We started with the chemise, her hair in pigtails, and she gave me a very nice BBBJ, with a skilful mix of mouth and hand work. She offered CIM but I wanted to cum on her small breasts and she was happy to oblige. Afterwards, she sat beside me for a while, covered in cum, but hesitant to clean herself up until I had recovered, which was a nice touch. She washed in the shower and slipped into the schoolgirl outfit. We took it slow for a while as I worked my way down for half-an-hour of hot and gentle DATY. She is very responsive to gentle caresses, and I was happy to reciprocate. Then, condom on, we had a long and slow MS, which was seriously sensual, with her moaning softly and genuinely. She was so wet I couldn’t hold back and finished inside (covered, of course). More playful and humorous chatting followed. Out of her shell now, Miyabi struck me as a smart, intelligent girl. I was up for a third, which surprised her, in a happy, "genki", way, and I asked her to change back into the chemise. She straddled me, stroking my chest, then lifted the chemise above her breasts and held it there in her teeth. An image that will stay with me as her lithe body moved on top of me. We switched to MS and I enjoyed my third pop, again slowly and sensually.

We cleaned up, but, despite time being against us, she initiated more gentle caressing as we wound down. So, not a clock-watcher, this one. And we said our farewells, with the promise to meet again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, a great time. No complaints at all. Not a stunner, but not a novice. Very GFE. Age as advertised (a refreshing change in this business). Open, playful, game for anything if you take it slow and sensual, with lots of caressing and gentle coitus. If you are a young 'un, up for a wham-bam thank you ma'am 20 minutes and another notch on the bedpost, go to a cheap and cheerful shop and don't spoil it for the rest of us by banging her out of the business. Happy punting!

Last edited:
A quick update to my review, above. I met Miyabi a second time recently and had the most amazing sex I've experienced in quite a while. Like many Japanese women, Miyabi enjoys being lead and is happy to be submissive, but after our first encounter she was more relaxed this time and revealed her dominant side. To begin, it was all great GFE, as before, but later she mounted me and performed an amazing CG, pure PSE, which had me clawing the bed sheets as she utterly blew my mind. After my pop, she slid off to reveal my condom coated in dollops of her juices. She loves to ride you and will take you to heaven. I rate this booking in my top 5 all time experiences. Highly recommended. Happy punting!

I would also share my experience with her. I met her twice recently. Overall she's a great provider that I recommend. But my own experience makes me think that it's better to meet her quickly... because while my first meeting with her was fantastic, the second one was a (bit) disappointing.

Let's start by her appearance : typical GND, face average but a cute smile. Nice body with no extra meat. Small boobs though. The first time she showed up with a sexy dress, very exciting. The second time was way more classy and I also appreciated a lot. Overall a girl you will enjoy to have in bed.

She's a great kisser, she loves it a lot. If you're into DFK... go for it. In bed she needed to be lead the first time, not the second time. BJ isn't very good neither deep though. She reacts a lot to DATY. She can quite easily climax with the always good to hear "行く行く行く".

You can take her in all the positions, she moans a lot, no fake, and she gets easily wet.

Why I'm not as positive as the previous reviewer is because during the 2nd meeting (2 hours for my 2 meetings), we spend more than 1 hour for the first set. And after cleaning, despite 25 minutes left, she didn't make any effort for a BJ at least or even FS. Which was obviously possible even if she kept on saying "very hard sex with you", a phrase that she probably already use with every client. I never forced a girl to do what she doesn't want to do, but I give them hints that everyone can understand... and she didn't make the effort. That makes me feel she already becomes kinda "professional" while the first time she was really new to the business.

But once again, I had a very good time with her twice, and I strongly recommend her. I have met a bunch of AM girls (six) and I would rank her 2nd, after Sae (already left, a sex machine ) but before Shiori for example.

Last point, she doesn't know a single word of English... so if you can't speak a minimum of Japanese maybe she's not a good option, albeit talking is not the main dish of course.

Hey. Nice review thanks for it. Makes me wanna meet her. And soon. Ok Please don’t be disgusted by my following questions and sorry if I missed this info from the above posts if it was there already.
Is she the type that gets really wet?
Any notes on vaginal odour?
Any squirting tendencies?
Honestly, haven’t met any A.M. girls that stink, but I’m kinda fixated on things related to hygiene. I’ve been with 4 ladies, all local that squirt (a lot) and whereas it’s kinda not very pleasant for me, the mess and all I’ve met them repeatedly because the overall experience has been good. Would love to have your feedback on these 3 issues. Thanks.