Guest viewing is limited

Modern Day Black Book... What Do You Use?

Tokyo1447

TAG Member
Reaction score
So its 2014 now and most of us have smartphones etc.
I have just returned to Tokyo from the countryside and somehow managed to keep getting dates.
Usually 5-6 days of the week.
This has become a hassle though trying to keep track of everyone.
So I am curious what Apps etc do you use to keep track of the girls you pick-up and how do you make a schedule.

To be honest I don't want to buy a second phone and I don't really want to use the normal calendar I use for work.

Of course I want to hear all of your suggestions. So what do you use for your 2014 Black Book?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Actually, I have one of those little black book apps that you can lock with a pin code.

I use an iPhone primarily, there are a few types of those apps available.

Interesting question though.....

I'm a bit confused by this. You can easily add them to contacts and lock your phone so nobody has access. And there are programs to hide contacts, but that is more for extreme situations and paranoia, when you have a psycho chick trying to access your phone. In that case, I would advise to get rid of her.

For keeping track of women you can use code letters and number.

Susan.aff.060814

Susan, AdultFriendFinder, June 8th 2014.

In notes, you can add more. Like if she was tall, from Chiba, college student, and available on weekends.

I'm a bit confused by this. You can easily add them to contacts and lock your phone so nobody has access. And there are programs to hide contacts, but that is more for extreme situations and paranoia, when you have a psycho chick trying to access your phone. In that case, I would advise to get rid of her.

For keeping track of women you can use code letters and number.

Susan.aff.060814

Susan, AdultFriendFinder, June 8th 2014.

In notes, you can add more. Like if she was tall, from Chiba, college student, and available on weekends.

Yeah, I'd prefer to keep this kind of stuff off of my regular contact list and calendar.
Some of us just prefer to keep things segregated. Your method works for others who don't mind the mixing.

Yes until now I have been mixing but it's getting chaotic.

What is the app called you are using?
Does it include a calendar?

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. Though I have been a regular visitor to this treasure trove for a year, created an account just now. Thought to contribute instead of just giving intro.
You could probably try the app 'secret apps lite'. It even allows you to create a false login for others if you have a intruding GF or wife ;)

Looking forward to more posts and will contribute my exploits soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 115
Happyguy, welcome and thanks for sharing.

Treasure Trove? That's very flattering for all of us, thanks for such a gracious comment.

Regarding apps:

There is this one for Android: http://www.cateapp.com/
And what I use for iPhone: http://thelittleblackbookapp.com/ (kind of cheezy, but it serves my purpose)

Reactions: happyguy
HappyGuy thanks for the app suggestion. I really like it!

It has photo albums, notes, contacts, and web browsing...etc

I don't need the decoy but like you said it's great if you have prying eyes on you.

Too bad you can't add actual apps to it and it doesn't have a calendar. But this is enough for a start.

Its embarrassing when I open up photos etc on the train or at work and there in bold are the previous nights...well you get the picture

Too bad you can't add actual apps to it and it doesn't have a calendar. But this is enough for a start.

I'm surprised that there are not any complex, clandestine extensions out there. I spent some time searching around, there is just not much out there.

Could be a good market for a enterprising developer. :)

Various anti-virus programs for the Android come with an application lock. This can lock your contacts, phone, photographs, etc...

CM security and Bitdefender are a few such programs.

iOS 8 has options for extensions. It might be a good business venture to come up with something that allows for password protection on various apps on your system. cough :)