Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Moe - Nico, Minami, Honoka

Date of Encounter:
November 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.moe-tokyo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, 3000 (mailmaga 10am-12noon discount)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Moe in Kabukicho, who I went to a few times before my favorite, Yuuki left, has recently opened up a daytime operation. They seem to be borrowing staff from the evening operation of some of their other shops like Club Office, Nocturne, etc.

Can't say anything about the shop that hasn't been said before in previous reviews. The woman former floor manager for the evening operation seems to have taken on the manager role during the day shift.

The shop wasn't horribly busy at 11:30am. With 4 girls working I was the third customer and the 2 that were already there left during the first rotation. I had 3 girls, the first two for about 15 minutes and the last between 5 and 10.

First up Nico, a former Club Office girl. Today was her first shift at Moe. About 25 at a guess, tea hair in a bob, yurukawa-kei, and b/c-cup oppai, exactly my type. Great kisser, a bit of passion in the grind at the end.

Next was Minami, kirekawa-kei, maybe early 30s, a bit of a mouth rapist but enjoyed letting her molest me.

Finally was Honoka, looked early 20s, ubukawa-kei (I'm liking this type more lately), pretty, bobbed hair. Didn't have a lot of time to play with her so can't comment.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good value for money overall, especially if discounted.

Last edited:
Thanks for your continued support with frequent feedback on your experiences, it's much appreciated!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yukari - sorry dear, I can’t get turned on when your mouth tastes of ... something bad.

Hibiki - cute girl, big lips, not much of a kisser

Minami - happy to talk, nice weight to her body, friendly enough

Nana - here’s a very well-endowed young woman who was happy to pass the time with me in a way we both enjoyed.

Overall, the scene is a little dirtier than the Campus series, as you’re sitting right out in the open without curtains; good for a change of pace but I struck out early on and it ... flavored the whole experience.

I don’t have enough awful awful experience similar to this to put it anywhere.

I don’t have enough awful awful experience similar to this to put it anywhere.

Go down on Karin at Strawberry Jam if she's still there.

Halitosis? That's some pungent shit that you can't miss.
Yeah if it smells like something died in that mouth a few days ago it’s most likely halitosis. Even the most throat burning Listerine doesn’t block that stuff. Ehh..

:(

(However if the reason is a dental problem, it could be treated.)