http://www.moenorinjin.net/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
45mn, 12000yens

Type/Location:
Shinjuku hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
As I am huge fan of big breast, I finally decided to try moenorinjin as they are specialized in that service on a Saturday afternoon.

First go to the building in front of Shinjuku municipality (Kabukicho), take the elevator to the 6th floor. Staff was really friendly and not surprised to see a foreigner. As first time customer, I got a discount. Many cute girl pictures displayed on the table, phone call the time, they were super busy. Depending of the girl, she can not be available soon. Only one was not available for foreigners.
I asked frankly to the staff which girl was really jozu and I finally chose Norika. I didn't at that time how my choice would be so great.

Shop takes your number phone and provides you a map for the hotel where a room is already reserved (plus 1500yens). After payment done, I followed the map and it took 30 seconds. Got the key and called the shop saying "I am in the room."
Room was okay with shower but cold. Norika and she has such a large lovely smile, nice style, I was really surprised and not expecting a crush. Once we introduced to each other, we got off clothes and took shower together where her big bust turning me on! She cleaned me as I did to her.

Jumping to bed, Norika started to kiss me and I was surprised to see she knew how to give real kiss as foreigners do, not Japanese way. Then she started to suck me and her technic was amazing, licking everything, going really deep. As I also wanted to take care of her, I started to do down and I appreciated she was shaved (very short and clean) as jungle is simply one of the most thing I hate.
I played a lot with her clitoris, licking and turning around unti she got an orgasm.
Then, we tried several positions and she used her large breast for tit-wank to make me cum. After cleaning me, she gave me a massage and we had a great talk. She was not in the rush even when the ring bell.
She confessed me she also had a great time and not expecting to have a kind and respectful client.

We said good bye and I came back home super happy.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Norika was lovely and shop super friendly!

Nice review and thanks for the shop info. The provider you picked looks nice indeed.

For anyone who is going to ask "do they serve foreigners" the answer is some providers there do or don't. Click on the individual provider's picture, look at the section on what they do/dont do and 外国人 is right there.

For tourist who do not speak Japanese, I understand it can be super hard to find nice places. For the others living here, I used to say "move your ass and learn Japanese" as Japan = Japanese, not any other language.
BTW I talked several times with shop staff and usually, they are not against foreign customers. But simply girls are not attracted to western guy or not comfortable so, staff has to take care of their girls. If they see you are respectful and nice, they may ask to some girls if they can be okay....
Of course you have old fashion way of thinking, tough stupid staff sometimes (met one yesterday in Otsuka) talking to you like 面倒くさい...but moenorinjin they were really friendly and helpful.

BTW I talked several times with shop staff and usually, they are not against foreign customers. But simply girls are not attracted to western guy or not comfortable so, staff has to take care of their girls.

My experiences have been mostly quite the opposite. It's the staff who turns down foreigners while most of the girls would not care less. There are two common complaints from the staff; first is that if there is a problem with anything most of the foreigners would not understand Japanese or act like Japanese and suck it up. So they might need to call the cops and therefore disrupt business. The second is that the other customers don't like seeing foreigners visiting their girls. Meanwhile the girls from ancient times have had sex with guys they don't understand, speak or even care to speak with so they are fine. o_O

Just a few weeks ago I was in a new-to-me area and decided to take a walk around. I walked pass a shop with two older guys standing in front. The first one avoided looking at me but the second one didn't so I nod to him. He was brave enough to return the nod so I stopped by to talk with them. I was not asking if I could get in but just chatted about the area, told them I am new here and just taking a look what is in offer. They told me many shops would not take foreigners to which I replied yeah, I can understand that because many of them don't speak the language. They then came up with exactly the two before mentioned reasons and I told them it is understandable.

At this point I asked if their shop had any girls that would entertain a foreigner who speaks Japanese which resulted quite much air to be sucked in through their teeth and a short conversation between them. Then they agreed there might be one girl and one of the guys went inside to ask her. I continued to chat with the remaining one and realised he thinks I am from US. So I obviously let him know we noble people from Europe don't really like the unwashed Americans. At which point he realised there would be several other girls who would be happy to service me and he entered the shop too. :p

So finally I get in, everything goes as it should and I am just blown away at the service level some of these Japanese-only shops provide. After the fact I ask the lady how does she feel about foreigners and she happily says she don't care which way or other as long as they can understand the language. Therefore in my way out I ask the two gentlemen if it would be OK to let my friends to know about this shop and this time the answer is fast; please don't, we rather not service foreigners in general. But welcome back alone! :confused:

As you said, as they long as they can understand the language and respect the rule, they are no problem. But it's obvious that some customers do not want to see foreigners as well as some shops. Staff could lie to me too, like playing tennis between staff reason and girl reason.
As you, staff also told me to come back alone.
I guess each shop is different, just mainly when I asked they replied me girls are not comfortable. I got for example the question in delivery service "are you black?"
Anyway, better to open another subject as here it's menorinjin the topic ^^

Was 12k the total price? Did you have to pay nomination, admission like mentioned on the website?
Btw, at the list what each girl provides: X and circle are obviously no/yes but what's the double circle?

I love some of the automated translations that come up on these sites. Probably worth a thread on its own. Nice review though!

It seems its not anymore available or maybe it was only at the entrance. Anyway, girls are really cute and Norika was amazing.

Do these girls allow 2 pops for 45min session? I have been trying out a few places. Looking for chubby ladies, and this place looks reasonably priced.