Appointment Length & Costs:
17k + 3000LH

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Go to strawberry jam told 40min wait.
Go to Shibuya garden told "muzukashii" at this time.

So I try the spot on the 2F of strawberry jam.

Walk in and the guy tries to speak to me in English I speak in Japanese he seems relieved.

I point at the Japanese Menu price and he pulls out an English menu with higher prices. I say no way and start to walk out.

He says since I speak Japanese he can do me the Japanese prices. However, he rips me off by charging me 2,000 nomination fee without letting me nominate anybody.

I think about it and say ok lets give it a try.

He asks if I want to do normal play or "molest" type play. I say normal.

Book the hotel and wait for her to come up.

She looks like the pic of her in the shop (website pick is 100% different). But she weighs more.. and doesnt have the greatest skin (has some scars when naked too).

Not really my type at all, but she seems to have a good attitude so I just try to be cheerful. We have a shower (all business).
She is young and seems shy. She says "doing stuff is embarrassing" but in a positive inexperienced way, not a I dont wanna do anything way.

Anyway warm her up with some touch, LK and stuff. She was very sensitive. Then asked her what she wants to do. She said she likes giving BJs.

She was quite good, using her hands maybe a bit too much, but gave really good eye contact (something about good eye contact and girl looking like she enjoys doing it).
Popped and just chilled and talked.

Alarm went off and round 2 which was more of the same.

Showered and said our goodbyes and that was that.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The girl wasnt my type, but was pleasant and gave good service. Might try other girls if I get the chance.

She says "doing stuff is embarrassing" but in a positive inexperienced way, not a I dont wanna do anything way.
That seems to be a common act with lots of providers at various shops. I guess they think its somehow "sexy".

Reactions: lonegaijin
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Azu

Date of Encounter:
June

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
17k + 3000LH

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Go to strawberry jam told 40min wait.
Go to Shibuya garden told "muzukashii" at this time.

So I try the spot on the 2F of strawberry jam.

Walk in and the guy tries to speak to me in English I speak in Japanese he seems relieved.

I point at the Japanese Menu price and he pulls out an English menu with higher prices. I say no way and start to walk out.

He says since I speak Japanese he can do me the Japanese prices. However, he rips me off by charging me 2,000 nomination fee without letting me nominate anybody.

I think about it and say ok lets give it a try.

He asks if I want to do normal play or "molest" type play. I say normal.

Book the hotel and wait for her to come up.

She looks like the pic of her in the shop (website pick is 100% different). But she weighs more.. and doesnt have the greatest skin (has some scars when naked too).

Not really my type at all, but she seems to have a good attitude so I just try to be cheerful. We have a shower (all business).
She is young and seems shy. She says "doing stuff is embarrassing" but in a positive inexperienced way, not a I dont wanna do anything way.

Anyway warm her up with some touch, LK and stuff. She was very sensitive. Then asked her what she wants to do. She said she likes giving BJs.

She was quite good, using her hands maybe a bit too much, but gave really good eye contact (something about good eye contact and girl looking like she enjoys doing it).
Popped and just chilled and talked.

Alarm went off and round 2 which was more of the same.

Showered and said our goodbyes and that was that.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The girl wasnt my type, but was pleasant and gave good service. Might try other girls if I get the chance.

Thanks for the review...couple of questions

1. Can you give me an idea of how much more they charged from the English menu?
2. Do you think Shibuya Garden was busy, thus the "muzukashii"?
3. Were the girls all busy, and thus you had no choice? or do you think they will always pick for you?

Thanks..

Thanks for the review...couple of questions

1. Can you give me an idea of how much more they charged from the English menu?
2. Do you think Shibuya Garden was busy, thus the "muzukashii"?
3. Were the girls all busy, and thus you had no choice? or do you think they will always pick for you?

Thanks..

15k jp menu 18k en menu... 60mins

it was 7pm which is peak so they were probably squeezed for foreign friendly girls. There were defo girls available if you were Japanese tho.

He legit had an excel sheet out showing all girls busy. I asked for another option he looked at excel and said 40mins

15k jp menu 18k en menu... 60mins

it was 7pm which is peak so they were probably squeezed for foreign friendly girls. There were defo girls available if you were Japanese tho.

He legit had an excel sheet out showing all girls busy. I asked for another option he looked at excel and said 40mins

Thanks a lot..

I keep seeing this as "Monsters Club" when I get notices in my feed.

Come to think of it that could be a really fun idea!
Well they already have visual novels like that! Could have lamia, arachnid, and harpie cosplay options. Would feel very "only in Japan"-esque. Could name it a pun of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Musume and slap it in Akiba.

Speaking of "only in Japan" - wonder what the Molester course actually entails... The weird stuff like that intrigues me, but I imagine it's just groping and maybe some play resistance. :p

Well they already have visual novels like that! Could have lamia, arachnid, and harpie cosplay options. Would feel very "only in Japan"-esque. Could name it a pun of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Musume and slap it in Akiba.

Speaking of "only in Japan" - wonder what the Molester course actually entails... The weird stuff like that intrigues me, but I imagine it's just groping and maybe some play resistance. :p
Sorry but I don't weeb.

Here is check sheet on their site about how to play.

Asks stuff like how much do you want the girl to resist with options like really resist, strongly resist, or oppositely enjoy it

What do you want the girl to say to you "say stop, dont touch me, scream etc," or oppositely touch me more, feels good etc

Also do you wanna be aggressor or passive, and what after how long do you wanna switch to regular health play..

checksheet.png

I keep seeing this as "Monsters Club" when I get notices in my feed.

Come to think of it that could be a really fun idea!

You mean you have never accidentally stumbled in one of those kinds of shops? Trust me, it's not fun! :eek::p

Here is check sheet on their site about how to play.

Asks stuff like how much do you want the girl to resist with options like really resist, strongly resist, or oppositely enjoy it

What do you want the girl to say to you "say stop, dont touch me, scream etc," or oppositely touch me more, feels good etc

Also do you wanna be aggressor or passive, and what after how long do you wanna switch to regular health play..

View attachment 5167

Can someone please please please translate the options by section?

I plan to go here every day for my next trip...

Not sure how I could pay up...but would owe big time.

Can someone please please please translate the options by section?

I plan to go here every day for my next trip...

Not sure how I could pay up...but would owe big time.

Sure I can translate it exactly.

First section is how interested are you in chikan = molesting

3 options are really interested, kinda interested, just a little

Second

How much do you want the girl to resist

Resist -> Desperately, strongly, regular
Enjoy -> regular, really enjoy

Third

First thing you want the girl to say to you

kyaa you are molesting me, please stop, dont touch me (rude way), iyaaa

Feels good, touch me more, nothing

also you can write what you want her to say

Fourth

How many minutes do you want to change it up from molestation play to normal play. Or just stay the same for whole session.

Fifth

Your style

Really aggressive, regular aggressive
Passive Really passive

Peace

Thanks for translation! Will try to see if they will do that for gaijin.

did anyone got turn down in this shop yet? i wanna go on my next trip but im not even asian

I am not asian/japanese either and got in no problem.

Good to hear. The concept could be kind of fun to try. I'm not overly into this genre of AV but it could definitely be a unique experience. lol

Reactions: spire
Good to hear. The concept could be kind of fun to try. I'm not overly into this genre of AV but it could definitely be a unique experience. lol

To each his own I guess. But me personally I wouldnt really wanna dabble in that sort of thing.
Last thing you want is to get in too deep and start walking around the street fantasizing forcing yourself on women...
I guess it depends on how much self control you have though..

I feel that his has to be a recurring fantasy generated by years of hentai and anime depicting women "being forced" but then ultimately enjoying it.

No, a gigantic blue 30+ penis monster doesn't care about your feelings, Tomoko.
And he won't call the next day.

The scary part is not separating fantasy from reality. While is all in good fun when it's consensual non consent like in this situation (just pretending to me molested/raped) it's a dangerous practice and idea to have, that all women enjoy being forced, especially if not discussed first.

Also I'm sorry but how can anyone think it is a good idea to name a place Molesters club? Do the members get pedo bear cards? When I read the title my first instinct was to tell you to call the police. Not a sexy name at all.

I feel that his has to be a recurring fantasy generated by years of hentai and anime depicting women "being forced" but then ultimately enjoying it.

No, a gigantic blue 30+ penis monster doesn't care about your feelings, Tomoko.
And he won't call the next day.

The scary part is not separating fantasy from reality. While is all in good fun when it's consensual non consent like in this situation (just pretending to me molested/raped) it's a dangerous practice and idea to have, that all women enjoy being forced, especially if not discussed first.

Also I'm sorry but how can anyone think it is a good idea to name a place Molesters club? Do the members get pedo bear cards? When I read the title my first instinct was to tell you to call the police. Not a sexy name at all.
I don't think you were the target customer to begin with.

Reactions: akasam and MikeH
Status
Not open for further replies.