Guest viewing is limited

Molesters club

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is targeted to... molesters only?
You've probably heard about the number of perverts who touch women on crowded trains or perhaps the ones that try and take upskirt photos on the escalators in public? Yeah, there are a ton of guys here like that... most are Japanese though. Western men, I think, are a bit more well mannered.

These shops and related image clubs are there to absorb the needs of guys that want to do this (for whatever reason).

Reactions: Misslorena
Also I'm sorry but how can anyone think it is a good idea to name a place Molesters club?

It's an a not great translation of the Japanese word "chikan" which is more akin to "groper" or "masher" in English. It doesn't carry the connotation of the word molester in English, which is more often than not used to describe predatory paedophiles.

It's got that name because their stock in trade is chikan roleplay - groping play or "night crawling" play.

You've probably heard about the number of perverts who touch women on crowded trains or perhaps the ones that try and take upskirt photos on the escalators in public? Yeah, there are a ton of guys here like that... most are Japanese though. Western men, I think, are a bit more well mannered.

These shops and related image clubs are there to absorb the needs of guys that want to do this (for whatever reason).
It's an interesting phenomenon when you think about it.
I don't believe that western men in general tend to be less groppy or creepy, We have our fair share of subway grabbers. (Ugh)
Although women empowerment to my understanding, is more prevalent around here. More and more women tend to be outspoken and our culture (Mexican) although still reserved and into appearances, is slowly getting better in terms of sexual satisfaction and needs.

I understand the importance of this pace, and I'm glad they have a safe outlet to do so, I just wish it had a different name.

How about the gropies. Get it? Like grope and groupie. I'm a genius.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It's an a not great translation of the Japanese word "chikan" which is more akin to "groper" or "masher" in English. It doesn't carry the connotation of the word molester in English, which is more often than not used to describe predatory paedophiles.

It's got that name because their stock in trade is chikan roleplay - groping play or "night crawling" play.
That sounds far better than "molest" thank you! It is the English connotation that was making me uncomfortable. You can role play just about anything, but sex involving kids (or even just pretending to be one/take care of one) will always be a hard pass to me.

The usually wonderful and occasionally terrible thing about Japan is that people can do and say pretty much what they want as long as there is mutual consent, everyone is an adult, and they are not bothering anyone else. The last point is key. We dont have any family-values-fundamentalist-right-wing-moral majority asshoes telling us what to do in the privacy of our own homes and businesses. A club called Molesters is going to outrage enlightened people in many countries. Here, most normal people will just smirk and say to themselves, "The world is full of sickos but it has nothing to do with me so I don't care." It's the essence of a great liberal society. But we have to put up with sick, misguided and offensive shit sometimes.

The usually wonderful and occasionally terrible thing about Japan is that people can do and say pretty much what they want as long as there is mutual consent, everyone is an adult, and they are not bothering anyone else. The last point is key. We dont have any family-values-fundamentalist-right-wing-moral majority asshoes telling us what to do in the privacy of our own homes and businesses. A club called Molesters is going to outrage enlightened people in many countries. Here, most normal people will just smirk and say to themselves, "The world is full of sickos but it has nothing to do with me so I don't care." It's the essence of a great liberal society. But we have to put up with sick, misguided and offensive shit sometimes.

Thank you that's a lovely description.
I grew up in a catholic, restrictive and moral-charged society while being the opposite, which frustrated me quite a bit.

I love that Japan is different and I respect those differences. If there was an easy way for me to move here I most certainly would. I'll continue to day dream instead.

The truth is, societies have to deal with sickos regardless. I believe sometimes even more so, in heavily repressive environments.

Its possible that this could be much need threapy for people who would act out on implu
That sounds far better than "molest" thank you! It is the English connotation that was making me uncomfortable. You can role play just about anything, but sex involving kids (or even just pretending to be one/take care of one) will always be a hard pass to me.

Yeah agree with you on that. The whole school girl outfit stuff etc is somewhat of a nono for me, but to each their own.
Wasn't really sure what to call the title of the thread as some people said the name of the club is ガッツリ痴漢倶楽部 which is Chikan which depending on how you look at it is either grope or molest

http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=痴漢

But i just ended up going with what they used in their url:
http://g-molester.com/s/top

Here, most normal people will just smirk and say to themselves, "The world is full of sickos but it has nothing to do with me so I don't care."

Maybe, but I would guess in this case it's more about the word used as @Sudsy explained. Chikan is of course someone who touches unwilling girls in trains but it can also be used to mean pervert. So at least to me, who cannot claim either English nor Japanese as a mother tongue, molester sounds way more sinister.

Its possible that this could be much need threapy for people who would act out on implu

Yeah agree with you on that. The whole school girl outfit stuff etc is somewhat of a nono for me, but to each their own.
Wasn't really sure what to call the title of the thread as some people said the name of the club is ガッツリ痴漢倶楽部 which is Chikan which depending on how you look at it is either grope or molest

http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=痴漢

But i just ended up going with what they used in their url:
http://g-molester.com/s/top

Having said that, molesting/groping fantasies can be funny since you're just pretending to and it's easy to break character.
My man is so damn sweet that he has tried, but seeing me in pain (even fake one, at that) isn't his cup of tea.
Rape fantasies are common for women, but we are shamed to believe it's wrong and dirty. Now I'm curious if more girls would be into dominating and "abusing" men.
No? Just me?

Maybe, but I would guess in this case it's more about the word used as @Sudsy explained. Chikan is of course someone who touches unwilling girls in trains but it can also be used to mean pervert. So at least to me, who cannot claim either English nor Japanese as a mother tongue, molester sounds way more sinister.
You're cool, I like you

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
The Japanese ガッツリ痴漢倶楽部 evokes an image of a guy on a train forcefully grabbing a woman by the ass. It is pretty sick. The question is, how should we react to it? Make them take down the sign? I say leave it up. Its not the words or images that are harmful. Its the act. By letting people say what they want (with some limits) you depower the offensive words. At some point, they no longer shock or even get any attention at all. People just walk by.

My man is so damn sweet that he has tried, but seeing me in pain (even fake one, at that) isn't his cup of tea.

I like the visuals of girl being tied up in leather and what not but I have also found out that causing pain is just something I cannot do. I bolt at the slightest sign of pain or discomfort and this then totally destroys the session for the poor girl! :eek::D

I like the visuals of girl being tied up in leather and what not but I have also found out that causing pain is just something I cannot do. I bolt at the slightest sign of pain or discomfort and this then totally destroys the session for the poor girl! :eek::D
That is adorable.

Girl in pain: don't stop!
You: can I bring you some Tylenol, dear?
Girl in pain: DO NOT STOP DAMMIT

Fine line between pain and pleasure. For some people anyway. If one person likes to spank and another likes to be spanked then that is fine. The problem arises when the spanker only gets pleasure from spanking people who DONT like to be spanked. These spankers deserve a good spanking!

That is adorable.

Well, the few sessions I had back in the day when dating a girl who was seriously in pain went pretty much like that. And no, it was not adorable! :p

"Now when I am all tied up with my hands behind my back I need you to lift me up by my arms and fuck me hard from behind!".
- But wouldn't that hurt?
"That's kind like the point, no?"
Tries to lift the girl.
"Ahhh! Ouch!"
-Oh my god, oh my god, did that hurt, are you OK? Do you need ice?
"DON'T PUT ME DOWN. JUST DO IT AGAIN YOU IDIOT!"

That is adorable.

She's not in the pain then :)
I have the same feelings thought. I cannot deliberately harm girl if I know that I'm giving only pain. Basically, it is difficult for my brain to enjoy when I clearly see that girl is not enjoying as well.For the same reason I don't understand those who primarily feed from the fear (who molest, rape, torture and etc.).

Well, the few sessions I had back in the day when dating a girl who was seriously in pain went pretty much like that. And no, it was not adorable! :p

"Now when I am all tied up with my hands behind my back I need you to lift me up by my arms and fuck me hard from behind!".
- But wouldn't that hurt?
"That's kind like the point, no?"
Tries to lift the girl.
"Ahhh! Ouch!"
-Oh my god, oh my god, did that hurt, are you OK? Do you need ice?
"DON'T PUT ME DOWN. JUST DO IT AGAIN YOU IDIOT!"

That is the most perfect thing I've read in my life. Oh dear lord.
You have to know, laughing hurts me since I'm recovering from an infection but I just laughed, so you can start inquiring if I'm okay. (I am)
Safe words are awesome for this. Unless you start to yell BANANA!!!! We did not think it through.

She's not in the pain then :)
I have the same feelings thought. I cannot deliberately harm girl if I know that I'm giving only pain. Basically, it is difficult for my brain to enjoy when I clearly see that girl is not enjoying as well.For the same reason I don't understand those who primarily feed from the fear (who molest, rape, torture and etc.).
Pretending to or even some pain can be enjoyable, but that is the tricky grey area. It's okay if a guy gets turned on by my pain if I want to feel pain, if it's consensual. But I believe that rape is mostly about power and control, and not really about sexual pleasure.
They feed from a different energy.

Fine line between pain and pleasure. For some people anyway. If one person likes to spank and another likes to be spanked then that is fine. The problem arises when the spanker only gets pleasure from spanking people who DONT like to be spanked. These spankers deserve a good spanking!
I would be happy to do so.
But I'm a girl who loves pegging, so that's actually a mild activity. Bring it on

Reactions: MikeH
I dont mind a woman licking my ass if she wants to. I had a few girls stick their finger up there once or twice. One really seemed to know what she was doing. She jerked me off and rubbed what I think is the prostate at tyhe same time. Woa baby! I shot a big load all over her face.

But in principle, my asshole is a one way door unless there is some special circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.