In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mintues - 15,000

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to try and get over my feelings of my lost girl as stated in my recent thread and go for my second time trying Momo Cafe in 2 years.

The exact same problem as last time but worse.

Negotiations: TIll last train (which would be 1 hour and 40 minutes) for 15,000 yen.

We get in the hotel room, the girl really doesn't want to talk or hug, she tells me to take a shower, she has already taken one.

I get out of the shower and she has taken her clothes off and is lying in bed with the covers on, in a weird fetal position.... Okay sure, you go for it girl.

I get in bed with her and touch her and she goes COLD! , this is the keyword for the rest of the experience. Please don't touch me your hands are cold is basically repeated many many times.

She says "please don't touch me in privates areas, it is before my period I'm very sensitive, I will take the lead". she kisses my nipples for 30 seconds and then literally spends 10 seconds licking below and asks me if I'm ready to enter her?

I tell her hold on and try to do some more foreplay, she is not having it... 10 seconds more of kissing and she keeps asking me are you ready to enter me ready to enter me?

I finally realize not going to get anywhere, so do enter her with condom and the foulest fish stench came up(not sure if it came from the condom, the condom smelled absolute like dead things when I took it off, she would not let me sniff her below....) did this for about 2 minutes, then stopped, and then she looked like she was going to sleep.

I tried to get her to give me a handjob and she did it for less than a minute and then said "It's too cold, how about next time?", this was less than 25 minutes (including the by myself shower!) into our supposedly 1 hour and 40 minutes. I kept putting her hand back there and she kept saying how about next time?

Finally, she did it for a full minute! and then she said she was tired, you do it, please. So.... I did.

The rest of the encounter after my release, ended up me kinda insisting I get my full time, and she took it that she would play on her phone and sleep. I left early and she said she was going to stay and take a hot bath....

The end!

Total Damage: Hotel + Girl + Momo Cafe Fees: 24,000

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Are there really good experiences to be had at deai Cafes?

Moral of story: Don't spend a lot of money on unknown providers just because you are lonely..

Jesus. What a nightmare. Many of us have had similar but maybe not quite so awful experiences. Someone should write a procedural manual for how to deal with situations like this. I assume you handed over cash in advance per SOP, so the chance of getting your money back is fuck all, but maybe not zero. I don't know. I would never advocate threatening anyone or anything like that, but once the COLD behavior and fish stink presented itself, I wonder what would happen if you forcefully demanded your money back? Explain that you shouldn't have to pay for non-performance. Or what if you said something like, "Hey you are obviously not up for this today. Give me half back and I will leave. You can take a hot bath and you wont have to do something you are obviously not interested in doing." I doubt it would work, but it seems like it would be worth a try. Or maybe there are some other moves. Anyway, it seems so awful to have to let it play out to its miserable end. I would rather wipe my ass with 24k and flush it rather that go through what you described....

Jesus. What a nightmare. Many of us have had similar but maybe not quite so awful experiences. Someone should write a procedural manual for how to deal with situations like this. I assume you handed over cash in advance per SOP, so the chance of getting your money back is fuck all, but maybe not zero. I don't know. I would never advocate threatening anyone or anything like that, but once the COLD behavior and fish stink presented itself, I wonder what would happen if you forcefully demanded your money back? Explain that you shouldn't have to pay for non-performance. Or what if you said something like, "Hey you are obviously not up for this today. Give me half back and I will leave. You can take a hot bath and you wont have to do something you are obviously not interested in doing." I doubt it would work, but it seems like it would be worth a try. Or maybe there are some other moves. Anyway, it seems so awful to have to let it play out to its miserable end. I would rather wipe my ass with 24k and flush it rather that go through what you described....

Coming from an expert with vast personal experience?

Ditto!!!(y)(y)

Reactions: MossBoss
Yikes! I just walked in the wrong office while I was reading the crazy story.

Double Yikes! Nasty glares all round!

Just twirl your umbrella, flash that sweet smile, and flutter those eyelashes.

4259.jpg

Wow, man, you truly TOFTT

Thanks for sharing this negative experience.

Are there really good experiences to be had at deai Cafes?
Ok, deai cafes always get a lot of hate both from the providers sides ("cheap" and "trashy") and from the men's sides ("maguro", "strange behaving girls") but there are really all kinds of experiences to be had. I admit, it bads dont weight out the goods so i only ever go if i'm in the neighborhood and want free drinks and snacks while i play on my phone anymore, but there are some awesome relationships i've gotten through there that i still cherish.

Now, let me tell you about this mutually succes story of me and a satisfied client and many other girls.
So i've met this guy through deai cafe maybe a year ago or so, and he is an important guy in his field. Lives in the US for work but divides his time between the US and Japan (Japanese guy). Now, this guy does not have a problem giving me my one hour rate, although usually i'd rather pitch my 40 minutes one shot rate to cafe guys because they tend not to have a lot of money. But he does, and he introduces me to his Japanese colleagues who dont have the balls to go to cafe as well, and they also give me my one hour rate.
Now, this is good from my part, but hear this:

He has invited me for 3p with girls on multiple occasions . These are all girls he met in cafe but they are far from maguro. They are not experienced with other girls but they didn't object against me eating them out, kissing them or playing with them otherwise. They also do their best to please him with good technique. And they are cute and sweet. I dont know how he finds them, he has probably also made some misses on his way, but looks like he has something good going on with nice girls that he can repeat with. Of course this is not exactly cheaper than a shop but i guess he just likes cafe for some reason (maybe the in person selection). So yeah, there are definitely fun stories that are not just based on "i found someone who does it for 5000".
But i have talked to some of the girls in cafe and there are definitely girls who try to do as little as possible and dont even try to exchange line with guys and get repeats because its "mendokusai".

But i have talked to some of the girls in cafe and there are definitely girls who try to do as little as possible and dont even try to exchange line with guys and get repeats because its "mendokusai".

There were like 4 other JP men there that night, they all left without choosing a girl.
The girl I chose was cute , so there is Obviously something with experience you gain that you can pick out the poor quality girls during the negotation phase.

Sunk cost fallacy is really also a problen here, i already spent 4000 yen so better choose someone even when no one else does!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Of course this is not exactly cheaper than a shop but i guess he just likes cafe for some reason (maybe the in person selection). So yeah, there are definitely fun stories that are not just based on "i found someone who does it for 5000".

I am really convinced that the Western attitude towards money fucks things up a lot, but it is impossible to get away from it. I know Japanese who are bargain hunters (not p4p, just in their vanilla life), but there doesn't seem to be the value signalling that there is in the west with 'I got it for xxx yen'.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
yeah similar to my experience at Kirari late last year. I think I am done with encounter cafes

Oh wow, just reread your post from that time! Yes excatly the same experience , be better off with a lovedoll and vr glasses

There were like 4 other JP men there that night, they all left without choosing a girl.
The girl I chose was cute , so there is Obviously something with experience you gain that you can pick out the poor quality girls during the negotation phase.

Sunk cost fallacy is really also a problen here, i already spent 4000 yen so better choose someone even when no one else does!
Yes. A lot of guys make sure during the talk phase that a girl agrees to conditions like "kiss ok?" "Nama fera ok?" so they can hold it against her later. But of course that goes the same as with deciding a time frame, sometimes things work out differently when you are together or some girls just half ass things or have a bad technique.

True about the sunken cost thing. Kirari is a lot cheaper than momocafe and if you dont like the girls at one location, you can go to the other locations for free so in that sense its better. But yeah, if you dont really enjoy the hunt and you have no luck and cafe is not really your thing, there are plenty of other options where they keep the girls behavior more in check.

Agree with the OP and I got the fish stench coming out of the girl but from a different Deai Cafe. One who just a laid there, another that just rushed things and probably was in and out of my apartment in less than 20 minutes/.

Agree with the OP and I got the fish stench coming out of the girl but from a different Deai Cafe. One who just a laid there, another that just rushed things and probably was in and out of my apartment in less than 20 minutes/.

You take deai women to your apartment! Most people on TAG don’t even allow steady girlfriends back to their places!

You take deai women to your apartment! Most people on TAG don’t even allow steady girlfriends back to their places!

Figured it would be cheaper than using those hotels nearby. That was the only thing that happened to be the case. Anyone that's had a good experience at those cafes, I would be interested in hearing about.

Figured it would be cheaper than using those hotels nearby. That was the only thing that happened to be the case. Anyone that's had a good experience at those cafes, I would be interested in hearing about.

There are bunch of reviews about deai cafes on TAG. Not many good ones from what I recall but some nice war stories to tell the grand kids.

I have always wanted to try out a date cafe. It sounds fun to simulate a date with guaranteed sex afterwards. However, i have not heared good stories about those places and if you calculate the price for paper work in the cafe, the girl and love hotel (and date expenses for restaurant, if you really wanna simulate a date), you can get FS at a soapland with a good reputation.