Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 35,000 + LH 4,800

Type/Location:
Love Hotel Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I'm a regular customer of AM. I like their service, their providers are always personable and aiming to please. I used to use JEGC but I kind of like the comfort of the sure thing with AM. I had some time in early December, reaching out to AM's "tencho" by email was easy. I had reached out the day before because I was unsure if I would be able to make it to Shinjuku the next day. Turns out my schedule allowed it and i was on my way to Shinjuku. Dave (i believe) responded back to me that day that not as many girls were available for my time frame 2 hours away but Monica could be there by 8. I was a little hesitant because I try to stay with the Japanese providers out of a need to "shop local and support the local economy" . But I did a quick look up of Monica's reviews on TAG and I was pleasantly surprised, so I quick emailed back and set I would like to set up my appointment.
I met her at the prearranged point in front of TOHO and I was impressed nice blond hair, great smile and pleasant demeanor. We walked to a couple of LHs before we found one with a room avail in my price range and we headed up.
Monica was attentive, and nice providing great eye candy and a positive shower experience. She was very customer service oriented caring about my outcome (3X).
Two hours was up before I knew it. I have always been happy with the service provided by AM but this was the first time in awhile where I looked forward to my next visit.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
AM always seems to provide me (YMMV) a great experience for a great price. Monica was well worth the time. I am almost hesitant to post this review because I don't want my next appointment to be hard to get because of a demand for her services but I she was a good provider and deserves the business. But again YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the review. What about her body type? Do you think age and measurement in AM website are accurate?

kyuss, I'm a 6 ft age wise I would say she is in the 30's zone but maybe 31 is a little underestimated but I've lived in Japan so long my subjectivity is a bit askew regarding age. Body wise she was pretty nice. I didn't notice any obvious excess weight in the midsection, her hips/butt was nice definitely not flat but not anywhere near the exaggerated craziness of the last decade that is considered "sexy" or "phat" Here upper proportions are very nice, I'm not a doctor but I would definitely have fun playing one on TV and I would say she has had augmentation in that respect.They are tastefully done and not out of proportion for the rest of her body. AM gives cm/inch measurements if I was going to guess a cup sixe I would say she is in the American C+ or D cup range. I think all of her looks and body specs aside her customer service skills is what I really enjoyed. She seemed like a provider that really wanted to make her customer satisfied and have a good time and that is what has had me reliving the 2 hours for more than a month now. Definitely an experience that I have gone back to the Mental "Spank bank" to make withdrawals from on more than one occasion.

Do anyone know what happened to Mina, Sayuri , Nazomi from AM? They seemed to have girls I have seen 10 years ago showing same age now.....who do you recommend now? Dave is a nice guy but looks like agency is going thru some issues.

Reactions: ZYX999
Do anyone know what happened to Mina, Sayuri , Nazomi from AM? They seemed to have girls I have seen 10 years ago showing same age now.....who do you recommend now? Dave is a nice guy but looks like agency is going thru some issues.
Sayuri is still around. But Mina is gone though..man! I really miss her! Hopefully she will be back again!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.