More independent ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I hope this isn't against the rules but I'm hoping to browse more independent ads since the ones on here are all from months ago or from last year. I'm out in chiba so there are slim pickings (like zero) near me so I'm hoping an independent girl would be more flexible but the ads here are pretty slim as well

So I hope this isn't against the rules but I'm hoping to browse more independent ads since the ones on here are all from months ago or from last year. I'm out in chiba so there are slim pickings (like zero) near me so I'm hoping an independent girl would be more flexible but the ads here are pretty slim as well
They come and go; we have a few that will be returning soon but they won't be going to Chiba, sorry to say.
The time+cost to travel that far, just isn't really worth it...

I realize that it's a pain to make the trip into Tokyo, but that's probably the easiest way.

Overall, there are not that many true independent providers that are available long-term in Tokyo or other parts of Japan.

Just pick a weekend to spend overnight in Tokyo. Use a love hotel and for the independent and then stay in a capsule or internet cafe if your budget is low. Then return back to Chiba the next day. Problem solved :D

Reactions: BB0523 and Simonka
They come and go; we have a few that will be returning soon but they won't be going to Chiba, sorry to say.

I realize that it's a pain to make the trip into Tokyo, but that's probably the easiest way.

Overall, there are not that many true independent providers that are available long-term in Tokyo or other parts of Japan.

I still feel offended that you refused my generous proposal to pay an ad for my “massage only - no penetration offered” service. Gender-based discrimination. Sad!:D

Yeah Chiba is a bit too Tokyo inaka. It is the 24th ward after all ;) (wink wink nudge nudge)
I'd be willing to pay travel out to Chiba but seems like I'll have to make the time to travel to either Tokyo or Kawasaki since it's kinda close

I still feel offended that you refused my generous proposal to pay an ad for my “massage only - no penetration offered” service. Gender-based discrimination. Sad!:D
Sorry man, maybe another guy may be interested? ;)

Reactions: Frenchy
Just pick a weekend to spend overnight in Tokyo. Use a love hotel and for the independent and then stay in a capsule or internet cafe if your budget is low. Then return back to Chiba the next day. Problem solved :D
Well that would involve a lot of time. I sadly work damn near 7 days a week (gotta hustle!) So ideally I could schedule a time at a love hotel near me during a time frame that fits my busy schedule

Yeah Chiba is a bit too Tokyo inaka. It is the 24th ward after all ;) (wink wink nudge nudge)
I'd be willing to pay travel out to Chiba but seems like I'll have to make the time to travel to either Tokyo or Kawasaki since it's kinda close
There won't be much in Kawasaki either... just go to Tokyo, you'll have the world's buffet available to you. :)

Well that would involve a lot of time. I sadly work damn near 7 days a week (gotta hustle!) So ideally I could schedule a time at a love hotel near me during a time frame that fits my busy schedule
Aww, come on. I maintain a professional career and run two businesses on the side, TAG being one of them. While I do live in central Tokyo, I make time for myself... even if I'm hustling. I get it though, living inside the city core, does have its advantages. :)

There won't be much in Kawasaki either... just go to Tokyo, you'll have the world's buffet available to you. :)
Well there is paradise (no reviews here though?) And office love advertises to foreigners but I'm out near the ocean so Kawasaki is actually closer to me than Tokyo which is why I've thought about it. But I can be patient and see when I have a full day off to make the trip to Tokyo

Well there is paradise (no reviews here though?) And office love advertises to foreigners but I'm out near the ocean so Kawasaki is actually closer to me than Tokyo which is why I've thought about it. But I can be patient and see when I have a full day off to make the trip to Tokyo
You asked about independents, that's a service, different boat on a different dock.

Reactions: BB0523
You asked about independents, that's a service, different boat on a different dock.
Ah I see. I mentioned independents since there aren't any soaps or services near me that service foreigners. If I were to go to Tokyo, I'd probably hit up a soapland or deli

I was walking around Sakaecho tonight and that's really sad that none of them is foreigner friendly. During my first trip to Tokyo I remember my first experience in Yoshiwara (even it was a non gaijin area). Tonight most bouncer didn't even look at me (ok it was late).

Do you guys have one to recommend ? (0 word of Japanese sorry, it's not my base).

I was walking around Sakaecho tonight and that's really sad that none of them is foreigner friendly. During my first trip to Tokyo I remember my first experience in Yoshiwara (even it was a non gaijin area). Tonight most bouncer didn't even look at me (ok it was late).

Do you guys have one to recommend ? (0 word of Japanese sorry, it's not my base).
Did you take a look at all of the reviews we have here? Each review specificies language ability used and/or required.

Yeah, apart from Sawa (private hire) there are not many options in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.