Guest viewing is limited

More than I expected - Shibuya Heisei Jogakuin (Ameri)

Kishun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ameri @ Shibuya Heisei Jogakuin

Date of Encounter:
January 2020

Contact Method:
https://tokyo.mxy.jp/shibuya/commons/profile/re_profileView.php?girlCd=562

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min / 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
Fluent in Japanese. I'm not sure of their current policy on foreigners, but I should also note that I'm Asian so I don't look like a foreigner.

Details of the Encounter:
Didn't have a very good experience at another shop the night before, so I thought I'd spend a little extra and stop by Heisei Jogakuin in the morning (~9:40). I've been here a few times before, but never had an experience worth writing home about and I had no preferences in terms of shimei so I went with free and let the front staff choose for me. And trust me, going without shimei at this particular time was probably the best decision I've made all week, because the girl that was chosen for me was possibly the best fuzoku experience I've ever had.

Did the usual health stuff, she led me to the private room, we got undressed, and headed for the shower. First thing I noticed was how polite she was in her speech, not in the awkward "I'm going to say everything in excruciating keigo" way, but in a way that really showed her kind personality. She noticed one of my tattoos and immediately recognized where it was from, so we instantly connected over it. She even showed more care during the shower than most other health girls I've been with, she dried my back and my feet with her towel for me.

Back in the room, she politely tells me to lay in a position that's most comfortable for myself, and then proceeds to ask if there's anything I like or dislike in particular. We start out with a deep kiss, I touch her perky breasts then slowly make my way down to discover how cleanly shaved her pussy is. Spotless, smooth like a baby's bottom. She gets on the bed and starts giving me the best BBBJ I've ever had in my life, and I've had a lot of (good and bad) BJs in my life. She goes down deep with her mouth, no hands, which is impressive on someone of my size. Then comes the surprise, she tells me she's an active AV actress, so I definitely got more than I was expecting.

In the end it felt like a very personal experience. She clearly paid a lot attention to details about myself, and she gave compliments that didn't seem dull or empty business tactics.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll definitely be back for Ameri.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your experience!

Approved: 1/28/2020

Fluent in Japanese. I'm not sure of their current policy on foreigners, but I should also note that I'm Asian so I don't look like a foreigner.
They're totally fine with foreigners as long as you speak a decent level of Japanese.

They're totally fine with foreigners as long as you speak a decent level of Japanese.
A while ago i went to the sister shop in shimbashi.
They gave me a large selection of pics but i fucked up somehow in a response in japanese and they took a few away, so i guess they have some girls that are ok with fluent speakers, some with convo and some that wont meet foreigners.

A while ago i went to the sister shop in shimbashi.
They gave me a large selection of pics but i fucked up somehow in a response in japanese and they took a few away, so i guess they have some girls that are ok with fluent speakers, some with convo and some that wont meet foreigners.
Yeah, like any shop, the girls will have their own criteria. There are also some girls who will see foreigners who are regulars at the shop, but not guys new to the establishment regardless of language skill.

Also worth mentioning - the Ikebukuro shop is off limits to foreigners due to some issues they had.

Yeah, like any shop, the girls will have their own criteria. There are also some girls who will see foreigners who are regulars at the shop, but not guys new to the establishment regardless of language skill.

Also worth mentioning - the Ikebukuro shop is off limits to foreigners due to some issues they had.

I think its a good rule and i wish more places were like this (ie a japanese test at the doir) as opposed to blanket bans.

I can confirm that the Shibuya location is okay with foreigners, but only a few of the girls will take foreign customers (in general).

Damn you walked in without a reservation and got the shop's no. 1 girl? https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/sibuyaheiseijogakuen/girlid-11573573/?lo=1&of=y

Is your Japanese native (not just "fluent") level?

I've been told that my intonation is pretty native and most people think I'm Japanese until I tell them otherwise.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I think its a good rule and i wish more places were like this (ie a japanese test at the doir) as opposed to blanket bans.
There was one particular japanese-only shop in Ikebukuro that I only got in with a personal introduction from one of the girls and a Japanese test on the phone.

Damn, she's still working there?? I remember trying to get her a year or two ago but she was always booked when I was free.
So jealous... :cry:

Whoa! Look at those abs
grdr0011573573_0345338546pc.jpg