http://secret-touch.jp/detail.html?id=2

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - ¥9,800

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It's been a long time since I've been to P4P. I was out in Tokyo and decides to stop by Secret Touch in Ikebukuro. Price is reasonable and it was a good chance to practice my Japanese.

I took my chances and did not do a nomination. So after a couple minutes wait, I met Shiho (志穂). Looks are ok, and her personality is super bubbly. She was very receptive from the beginning with some light touch indicating a good time ahead.

First a shower and a bit of teasing was fun. Then, she really got me going with her strong tongue and nice full body technique. After a bit, I dove in for a snack at the Y which be both really enjoyed.

Everything short of FS was on the table, just make sure to be respectful and ask first. Really, what I got for the price was excellent cost performance ;-D

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great service - check.
Good Japanese practice - check
Leave with a smile - check
Repeat? - double check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/2/2021

I was there last week with Mika (tallish, older, smallish boobs, classic Japanese face, middle-age figure) and she was mentioning things are still not back to "normal" but her service was consistently fine and it is good to hear about Shiho. Thanks.

Reactions: Tkoadventure
Thanks for the report! It looks like Secret Touch has mostly older ladies – roughly what age would you say Shiho is? The official website says 33, but does that sound about right? Just curious!

Thanks for the report! It looks like Secret Touch has mostly older ladies – roughly what age would you say Shiho is? The official website says 33, but does that sound about right? Just curious!
That’s most likely not true. This shop specializes in mature women so the youngest lady they would have is probably late 30’s early 40’s, with most women in their 40’s-50’s.

That’s most likely not true. This shop specializes in mature women so the youngest lady they would have is probably late 30’s early 40’s, with most women in their 40’s-50’s.

Many are in their 60s but don't let that discourage you as they are in pretty good shape. If you like older women then you should have a good time. I used to visit Wakao at NYNY before she retired. Wakao must have been late 60s or even early 70s, slender, petite and worked her tail off and had incredible BBBJ skills. She had wrinkles and droops but her spirit and work ethic made up for it. She had her own room on the first floor, the second from the back which means her rank was pretty decent. I used to communicate with her via her "Wakao" keitai which she shutdown shortly after retiring.

Reactions: Hughty and Simonka
Many are in their 60s but don't let that discourage you as they are in pretty good shape. If you like older women then you should have a good time. I used to visit Wakao at NYNY before she retired. Wakao must have been late 60s or even early 70s, slender, petite and worked her tail off and had incredible BBBJ skills. She had wrinkles and droops but her spirit and work ethic made up for it. She had her own room on the first floor, the second from the back which means her rank was pretty decent. I used to communicate with her via her "Wakao" keitai which she shutdown shortly after retiring.
Wow! I was even more conservative on my guess for their ages.

Wow! I was even more conservative on my guess for their ages.

Yeah, it sounded a little "generous" because these ladies are much older than the stated age on the website and everyone sort of knows it. The Japanese fuzoku blog websites all make mention of real ages, usually gleaned from personal contact and disclosed in confidence by the lady. Japanese ladies spend a great deal of time preserving their complexion compared to western women, in my experience, so inexperienced foreigners can be confused about this. The neck and hands are usually the dead giveaway, though.

These older ladies are very self-conscious about their age so any compliment you can give to them can be very helpful to their self-esteem and may pay dividends in their enthusiasm to please your nasty thoughts. It doesn't cost anything to flatter them as long as your are convincing and sincere. Every time I met Wakao before she retired she would light up and go out of her way to make me feel special.

These older ladies are very self-conscious about their age so any compliment you can give to them can be very helpful to their self-esteem and may pay dividends in their enthusiasm to please your nasty thoughts.

Just like in all aspects of life, treat people nicely, and they're more inclined to treat you nicely too. :)

Confession time: in pre-Covid days I'd go to Ikebukuro Miss Campus to get a bad case of blue balls, then (being a depraved pervert) wander over to Secret Touch and get some release from someone who could be their mother (or grandmother).

I'd say Shiho is in her mid 30s (a younger one by comparison).