Morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday! That is all. Not really... but it's a nice day outside and we all should just go home!

We have voice mail as well, never used though. Email and camping outside of someone's office is king.

For the weekend, no real plans yet. Enjoy your dinner tonight Karen!

I am Trying to find a date so I can avoid getting a bento tonight. A bunch of new people started at our company as of Tuesday, maybe I can con one of them into having an 'introduction' dinner. Two of them are under my management and they are Japanese, so I don't think they would say no. Maybe that's a bad idea; don't want them to feel too much pressure right away. After all I'm not a manager from hell like my Japanese counterpart who is staring at me right this very minute. Very nosy fellow!

Now...what to have for lunch?!

Lunch: Bento. Saving money, in order to go out this weekend.

Our email is lotus notes, so we might as well have no email at all. Voice mail? What's that?

Our email is lotus notes, so we might as well have no email at all. Voice mail? What's that?

Seeing that comment really makes me chuckle, I have a really long story about Lotus Notes that I will tell one day.

I'm a bit late to the morning party, but good morning to all. (Evening to those in the states, I know you are out there Bishop.)

I surely must have pissed off the Internet gods in some way or another! People my office won't leave me along for internet time! How dare they! :eek:

Hope your day is going better than mine, 3 hours and about 20 minutes to go. :D

Good Thursday morning!

Here's to hoping for a good day today!

<3

Tomorrow is Friday, that's all I care about. If I can just slide through today without attracting too much attention, I'll make it to the weekend without having to work!

It's also god damn cold outside. (iPhone Yahoo! Weather says it's 5 degrees out, feels like it!)

I see most everyone is busy this week. Me too!

It's Friday! Let's hope the day goes quickly!!!!!!!

<3

ps: Good Morning!!! ;)

Monday. :(

It's a busy one today, quickly stopping by. Hope to be back later!

<3

Yay! It's Wednesday!

Where the hell are you people? :(

Um...I believe most of us are doing this thing they call 'work'?

You heard of it??

Yeah, as it turns out, today has turned into a real pain-in-my-ass fest. :(

No time for internet play today. :S

Afternoon from NYC!

It's Friday here! Looking at a nice weekend coming up, hope you all are well. I'm going to be busted with a heavy load of work until mid-Feb. :(

Hi! Just checking in on this lovely Saturday! The bf is working today, so I am sitting in a favorite cafe of mine in Ikebukuro. Going to leave here and do some shopping before returning back home.

I am hoping the bf finishes his work early enough so we can go to Korean BBQ tonight! Yummy!!!!! :D

...should have posted this in the weekend thread... oops! :S

Monday morning....bleh... hope your Monday is better than my Monday. :(

Almost lunchtime and I'm still not finished with with the crap from Friday. ARG!

You and me both. I have one Japanese staff member that could win the award for world's worst procrastinator. When she gets behind, I'm even further behind! She sits here in the office all day and into the late evening hours, pretending to busy. Never mind the fact she runs around the office talking to every single one of our foreign (male) staff members. :(

As a result of her terrible timing, Monday turns into a day of me finding a way to explain to senior managers why my department hasn't released the weekly reports.

SRSLY! WTF? :eek:

Someone sounds a little bitchy today? Are you just pissed because she is cutting into your internet play time? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

Okay, I'll play along.

Yes, she does cut into my internet time.

There, you happy?

Yeah, remember that previous post that said: "Work? Ever heard of it?"
I think you get too much play time as it is!

OH? What's this I see? Don't argue, kiss and make up. :)

................... I am going to lunch. BBL.

Seems like we have all been really busy this week! I hope you guys are okay! There just has been too much going on this week to do much of anything besides work. My internet addiction time was cut by 75% this week, haha. :p

Come on 5PM! :D :D :D

<3 Karen

I'm back! Finally!

A major project at work literally just wrapped up about 1 hour ago and I can feel the stress just melt away. This last project was huge and accounted for about 80% more of my normal work hours plus overtime. While the huge paychecks were nice, I really wanted to have a life outside of work.

I had lunch with Eliah today since he was in the neighborhood, I had already explained the stress level that I was experiencing and what would have happened if this project didn't wrap up today as expected. So, thanks for listening to me bitch Eliah. ;)

Karen... my true internet love.... :p thanks for the supportive yet repetitive text messages. :D It was appreciated no matter how annoying it was! :p

Much <3

LOL! Your true Internet love? Really now... you know that's not true. :p

Good job on getting your project completed. Now, come over here and do mine!!!!

I will give you a call later.....

<3

Thanks for the lunch!

I think he did most of the talking and all I did was listen. We have a large project starting next week that will run until the JP FY year end. Not looking forward to it at all!

Personally, there has not been any free time to dedicate to working on this site. Chris will pick up some of the slack now that he has been freed up from his real job.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

-Eliah

Status
Not open for further replies.