Most perverted thing you've every done

Let me guess; me, @Sudsy and @just4fun ?

when I wrote « here and there on this forum » it meant horror stories , not necessarily TAG members. But yeah , you opening your zipper in front of one of my ladyfriends in a completely non-sexual environment have the rare honor to be both! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
when I wrote « here and there on this forum » it meant horror stories , not necessarily TAG members. But yeah , you opening your zipper in front of one of my ladyfriends in a completely non-sexual environment have the rare honor to be both! :)

Hey come on. When MikeH is in the house everywhere is sexual environment!

At least if you count sexual harassment, which I honestly think we all agree you should.

To be perfectly clear; I have no recollections of actually opening up my zipper. But I also don't doubt the story, sounds very plausible for me.

Reactions: just4fun
Hey come on. When MikeH is in the house everywhere is sexual environment!

At least if you count sexual harassment, which I honestly think we all agree you should.

To be perfectly clear; I have no recollections of actually opening up my zipper. But I also don't doubt the story, sounds very plausible for me.

no , you’re right, it was just the belt buckle , apologies

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
no , you’re right, it was just the belt buckle , apologies

Yeah, I don't usually show the Beautiful One to random girls. I am afraid of creating a reverse Paris Syndrome.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I had sex in the vineyard on university grounds. Nettle leaves left hives on my thighs.

I gave my boyfriend a blowjob at school, and didn’t get caught. Some other people had orgy a few months later and they got caught. Hippies.

We had sex on the beach (not the alcoholic beverage) in a remote area.

What a crazy horny chick I was. I’m still horny, but at least I’m not crazy anymore.

I had sex with a Finnish guitarist in the forest after a heavy metal concert. This is a very black metal thing to do isn’t it? I never thought a guy like him would find my dark hair and olive skin attractive but we still did it. There were another couple not so far away from us, and their sounds turned me on a lot. I was probably just a Groupie for him, but I didn’t feel taken advantage of. It was hot.

Last edited:
I had sex in the vineyard on university grounds. Nettle leaves left hives on my thighs.

I gave my boyfriend a blowjob at school, and didn’t get caught. Some other people had orgy a few months later and they got caught. Hippies.

We had sex on the beach (not the alcoholic beverage) in a remote area.

What a crazy horny chick I was. I’m still horny, but at least I’m not crazy anymore.

I had sex with a Finnish guitarist in the forest after a heavy metal concert. This is a very black metal thing to do isn’t it? I never thought a guy like him would find my dark hair and olive skin attractive but we still did it. There were another couple not so far away from us, and their sounds turned me on a lot. I was probably just a Groupie for him, but I didn’t feel taken advantage of. It was hot.
I love to read your stories Simonka! Thanks for sharing . Your dark hair and olive skin (but is it that olive? I didn’t think it was..) are on the opposite very valuable assets. :)

Reactions: Simonka
When I was in junior high school, I lived across the street from a very hot girl. She was blonde and she had tits, so she was hot. She would make out with me sometimes but it never really went beyond kissing and me trying to grab her boobs which she mostly successfully defended . She had a big yellow Labrador retriever. One day it was snowing out and there was about a foot of snow on the ground. I was walking in the woods back a few hundred yards behind my house just enjoying the snow when this big yellow lab came bounding up to me. He was a friendly dog and we were walking along for awhile together in the snow. I am not sure why, but pretty suddenly, I had an extreme need to take a shit. Normally in this sort of situation I would just wait until I got back home, but for some strange reason, I really had to shit then and there. So I dropped my pants and pinched a big steaming log in the fresh snow. Then to my huge surprise, before I even had my pants up, that fucking dog bounded up and ate my shit. He swallowed it whole as if it were a sirloin steak. I was shocked and disgusted. I walked home and the dog followed me. As I was approaching my house, the hot girl from across the street came out into her yard and called out to her dog. The dog went bounding through the snow to her. She dropped down on her knees and let the dog lick her all over her face while she kissed and hugged him. Later that afternoon, I was in that girls basement as usual making out and trying to grab her tits. The dog was there too. I looked at the dog. The dog looked at me. We exchanged knowing glances. He ate my shit. She kissed his shitty mouth. I kissed her shitty mouth. The end.

Reading this on my phone and the line ended on “mother” and before my eyes went to the next line and read “in law’s high heels” I was like shit, I feel sick now, and quickly debated if I should even keep on reading. Hahaha.
Lol. Probably a good thing you read on then. Sometimes the perverted thing to do is the right thing to do, Haha.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I forgot... I've actually done something truly perverted.

I overpaid my taxes once.

I overpaid my taxes once.

Well, there is no coming back from that. Now that is the only thing I can think of when I talk to you.

But if we are going that way let's go all the way. I once wore a cardigan over my white shirt at the office.

But if we are going that way let's go all the way. I once wore a cardigan over my white shirt at the office.
Shit, and I thought that look was cool. Looking back, not so much my two polo shirts with popped collars. :confused:

I feel pretty mellow compared to others in this thread. Most perve thing I did was getting blown in my car outside my college girl’s house knowing her dad always looking out the window checking up on her. CIM of course, couldn’t go messing up the inside of my car now.