Guest viewing is limited

Mother & Daugther

mr roboto

TAG Member
Reaction score
First real post on TAG,
I am a married man and I am travelling a lot for my work every week and often staying couple of a days in the same city. Through social event with my company I have met a really nice woman 5 years older than me who is also married. We often have drink with my colleagues and sometimes end up in Love Hotel.
Couple of weeks ago, I have been introduced to her daughter at a party. I have seen her twice at parties and we talk about seeing eachother on a date. I had no idea she was her daughter until yesterday when a friend told me they were related... Now I am not sure I should meet her as things can become very messy. At the moment no one know I have intimacy with her mother as we're both married and I guess she will never discuss it with her daugther but I kind of feel this is a recipe for disaster?
Any advice?

Wow, sounds like an adult video plot. But unfortunately it does sound like it could quickly become hard to manage. If you don't want to lose what you already got I would maybe not pursue the daughter. But I am jealous in a wierd way

I guess I will see how it goes with the daughter and avoid the mother for a while... The daughter probably just want to "try" dating a foreigner so it may ends quickly.
Invite them together I guess it can only work in AV ... Once more the mother is a good friends of my colleagues so I better avoid dramatic situation.

I will see how it goes with the daughter but it is not really easy to stop the relationship with the mother as it is a kind of FWB and I will still meet her anyway at company social event...

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

Just kidding. That's why it's animated. As in, it couldn't happen in reality.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Think about the consequence... who's most like to lash out it things go sour and relay it to your spouse... but maybe your want the other side to have the upper hand during the divorce

the excitment is not worth the drama.... *cough, cough

First real post on TAG,
I am a married man and I am travelling a lot for my work every week and often staying couple of a days in the same city. Through social event with my company I have met a really nice woman 5 years older than me who is also married. We often have drink with my colleagues and sometimes end up in Love Hotel.
Couple of weeks ago, I have been introduced to her daughter at a party. I have seen her twice at parties and we talk about seeing eachother on a date. I had no idea she was her daughter until yesterday when a friend told me they were related... Now I am not sure I should meet her as things can become very messy. At the moment no one know I have intimacy with her mother as we're both married and I guess she will never discuss it with her daugther but I kind of feel this is a recipe for disaster?
Any advice?
This is what I immediately thought after reading this.

No need to watch the whole thing, the first few seconds is all that is needed as I was trying to just look for the chant.

How's the daughter look?

She's beautiful and very nice to talk with .. very much like her mum but young. Anyway, I better let this behind me. Better safe than sorry

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You would have been a real boss if you did the daughter, the mother and the father as well.
Loser :)

I think I need to block you majimekun; you almost cost my company a new laptop. :p

But I would also probably have tried, if not the whole family, at least the mom and daughter. Even if it would have failed, like it most probably would have, at least there would be a great story to tell other old geeks when you are in elderly care home. :D

Reactions: statrosa
First real post on TAG,
Any advice?

This is like discovering plutonium! You should have gone for it! Don't get me wrong, it probably would've ended badly, but this is once in a lifetime.

But I would also probably have tried, if not the whole family, at least the mom and daughter. Even if it would have failed, like it most probably would have, at least there would be a great story to tell other old geeks when you are in elderly care home. :D

Maybe it was an elaborate plan from the mother and the daughter in order to do a threesome with a gaijin ... but the guy didn't take the bait. Too bad for him :)