April 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Fixed 2 hours - 75000¥

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
She only speaks Japanese. Shop is open to foreigners without Japanese ability though, from what I was told

Details of the Encounter:
Was mulling between going to Dolce vs a "high-class" soapland when the pictures of the really hot and cute ladies at Moulin Rogue won me over (check out their website). Decided to bite the bullet and go for it.

Made my way to the shop from Minowa station amidst the rain in the early evening. Went in and it didn't seem really crowded from the number of shoes placed at the entrance.

Was greeted by the tencho and waited for him to say something.
He didn't and stared at me so I did the "Gaikokujin desu kedo.." thing. He then informed me of the 75k yen cost and asked if that was okay with me. I told him okay and was ushered into the waiting room. (Disclaimer: I am of asian descent, FWIW)

He asked me where I was from and how my Japanese ability was. He then showed me 4 pictures of the available ladies (Mai / Nana / Yuuka / Yuki). He made some recommendations but I was having a REALLY hard time deciding between Mai / Nana / Yuuka because they all looked smoking hot.

Decided on Yuuka in the end and was told I had to wait 45 minutes for her to be ready. Same applied to Mai and Nana so I decided to stick with my choice.

Waited for about 40 minutes when they informed me she was ready. Went out and saw her and she was just a little different from her pictures. Was still cute and pretty so all was good.

She led me by the hand to the room and everything from then on was pretty standard. Shan't elaborate too much on what happened other than it was the typical mat play followed by bed play. Yuuka was chatty and friendly and eager to please throughout.

Also found out from her that foreigners are welcome at Moulin Rouge and some of them weren't even able to speak Japanese that well.

After it was all done, I managed to get a dropoff service back to Ueno station and that was when I saw lots of shoes at the entrance (guess the office crowd came in).

All in all, it was a good experience though it's a little too expensive for me for me to consider it value for money.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited: