Guest viewing is limited

Moving deai to line with mvnos

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
MVNOs other than LINE's own can't do age verification so you can't add by ID.

How are those of you using deai sites transitioning to LINE, sending the QR or the add URL?

Has something changed? Was exchanging lines with a girl yesterday and was able to add her direct from the mobile app (typing in her ID).

I've been adding people to my Line by sending a link to my QRF.

Has something changed? Was exchanging lines with a girl yesterday and was able to add her direct from the mobile app (typing in her ID).

Just tried now and I still get the age verification wall.

So I always send the auto-add url in chats.

A few girls user Kakao or Wechat which don't have that stupid age verification issue.
The good thing with wechat is that you can also send direct invitations to people in your area ... but I never had a reply so far.

The good thing with wechat is that you can also send direct invitations to people in your area ... but I never had a reply so far.
In most countries the wechat population is 95% monolingual Chinese (a notable exception to this rule is the Philippines where its 95% local ladyboys).

And I suspect the reason I was able to add by ID the other day was being in direct GNSS proximity to the other person, I.e. close enough for shake to work as an alternative.

Last edited:

A late followup but it finally clicked what was going on. The girl in question had a LINE@ account for shop-related contacts, which can be added without age verification. She also sports a private LINE ID with her real name and uses that for friends. It seems you can run both apps with different accounts on the same device. Sussed it out when she didn't show up as a friend on a game I know she plays.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yes. 2013.

Interesting. I downloaded LINE in dutch iOS store years ago and only needed phone verification. I know all dating apps in Japan require it but not LINE... mind = blown

So one way to bypass is just to change appstore location or download LINE apk from other region no?

So one way to bypass is just to change appstore location or download LINE apk from other region no?

No. As long as you have a Japanese phone number tied to your Line account it will ask for the age verification.

No. As long as you have a Japanese phone number tied to your Line account it will ask for the age verification.

Once your account is made with dutch phone number you can register LINE ID + email. From there on u can login any device its what I do. No jpn phone nr needed