Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
About 7,000 yen for one shot is common

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Elsewhere on TAG I posted about SCs on Okinawa. So, I figured that I might as well report on the local MP scene.

There are several gaijin-friendly establishments on the island. Oily and/or soapy services are widely available. YMMV, but typically a HJ is a part of the course.

The SPs are mostly Okinawans. Or, at least they claim to be from the Ryukyu Islands. At any rate, none of them appear to be foreigners. Okinawa is the poorest prefecture in Japan. Therefore, it would make sense that some island girls would enter the trade. Guess that working in a MP is less visible than being a stripper.

Be that as it may, Okinawans/Ryukyuans are generally nice people. On the whole, they seem to be a bit more relaxed than their “Mainland” Japanese counterparts. Another advantage is that English is more widely spoken on Okinawa than in other parts of the country.

At least one MP offers cosplay options (JK, etc.) for an extra fee. That shop is located on National Route 58 near the SC called Chi Chis that I mentioned in a previous post.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hope to get back to the Ryukyu Islands someday.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report! It's great to get more intel on other areas other than Tokyo.