Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes/ ¥31,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I finally got my Mr. Dandy on! After 3-4 times of being turned away from the shop, I was let in after confirming that I speak some Japanese.

The waiting area was weird, with forward facing booth type seats on both sides of an aisle way. It looked like a fast food restaurant or something and was very small. The guy only showed me 1 card, but Konoha looked good to me so I decided to go with her. I waited about 15 minutes and was taken to see Konoha.

Konoha is very short and has a cute face. I would agree that she is around the age on her profile(22). She is not super skinny, nor fat, but has a nice, tight little filled out figure. She has a spark in her eye and I felt in some way that she was different from other girls I've had at soaps. Only minuses were some stretch marks around her waist and thighs and a little stinky breathe, but her pluses really outweighed her minuses by a wide margin.

Inside the room we took of our clothes, kissed and played around a little before hitting the shower. After a quick shower I hopped in the tiny bath tub which matched the tiny room. This was definitely the smallest room I've been in at a Soapland. A mat was in the room, but it was clear that there was no room for it to lay down, luckily I didn't want mat play anyway. To my surprise Konoha decided to try to join me in the tub. I contorted my body a bit to allow her in and down periscope she went. It was a tight squeeze in the tub so we headed for the bed next.

She has a very naughty look in her eyes and likes to make eye contact during the play. Once on the bed we started with DFK and I let my hands roam her curves. I eventually made it down south and found that she was soaking wet, more than I've ever felt in 15+ experiences with different girls at Soaplands. We didn't waist much more time and she capped me and hopped on me while I sat with my back against the wall. She rode me up and down for a few minutes in this position until I picked her up and laid her down on the bed and continued in Mish. She was so wet and it felt so nice that I couldn't hold on any longer and popped after only a few minutes in Mish.

I was out of breath so we ordered drinks and took a break while laying down beside each other and chatted. After a little breather we started again with DFK and some fondling. She gave me a really naughty look, grabbed my thumb and started slowly sucking my thumb while staring at me with her sexy eyes. Immediately I was ready to go again. She gave me BBBJ and then I told her I wanted to DATY. I spent a good 10-15 minutes here until she came. We finished up our session in CG and Mish again before our time was up without a second pop. When I was finished, the staff gave me a ride back to my station and the driver asked me to return again soon, which I probably will.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I definitely want to return to Mr. Dandy again to try other girls and would also love to repeat again with Konoha. Mr.Dandy is another nice option with a cheap price point available for us foreigners.

Did you get your members/point card for reservations?
I'm definitely going to ask how much the +90 minute courses cost when I'll visit next time. You didn't happen to see any prices?

Did you get your members/point card for reservations?
I'm definitely going to ask how much the +90 minute courses cost when I'll visit next time. You didn't happen to see any prices?
I didn't get a members card, just a card with a message from Konoha that she slipped in my shirt pocket. I also didn't see prices for longer courses.

Reactions: bananajoe
I've had Konoha on my watch list ever since I read a review that said she looks like Yuuka (actress/TV star) who I love more than life itself.
How would you say she compares?
I read something about this on her profile page too. I didn't know who Yuuka was so I looked her up. At first I thought there wasn't much resemblance, but then I saw some pics of Yuuka with her hair pulled back and now I can see a slight resemblance with her and Konoha.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland