Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 6000

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese but service provider spoke some English

Details of the Encounter:
Quiet Friday at work so figured I'd check this place out.
Nice building, good location and pretty clean inside. They didn't check my temperature though which was slightly worrying.
The lady I got, wow she was maaad hot, I was ready to set up the western union transfer there and then.
Anyway showed, massage starts, average really, pretty light. We get to the flip and she asks me if there's anywhere special that hurts, the happy endings in the bag so I'm like my legs I guess. She starts the leg massage and I see time ticking by, asked her straight 'here as well?' she's like 'that's not included in the course, that's another 5000' WAT, I walked over from work and obvs didn't take my wallet so had no extra cash, and tbh not sure I'd have paid either way. So showered and left dragging my aching blue balls down the mean streets of Shimbashi... Lesson learned

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Do your research or get played?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback on Ms Spa, much appreciated. Upsells aren't uncommon, but thanks for the warning for others who may come along.

Approved: 10/6/2020

In my experience with Thai places, 6000 does not include anything other than massage. You didn't ask? They are usually very up-front at the time of paying. I always make sure I know what I'm getting before handing over money. It is not considered impolite or anything like that to ask tencho what is included.

The cheap price (6,000) should have been a giveaway that the happy ending wasn't included. I would be extremely suspicious about a rub and tug that costs less than 8,000 - 10,000 total. But I feel your pain. I've had similar things happen to me before.

I've only been to one p4p place before and that place was also Thai massage whereby all courses included a pop so foolishly assumed this one did as well, what a noob

I've only been to one p4p place before and that place was also Thai massage whereby all courses included a pop so foolishly assumed this one did as well, what a noob

Don't beat yourself up too much, nobody is born with the natural abilities to navigate the p4p world. Live and learn, at least your lesson was way less expensive than most.

Checked the website, I should stay away because Mirin could empty my wallet ...

Did you happen to notice the chicken soba place downstairs? That looks nice.

Reactions: username
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ms Spa - mimi (?)
https://missspa-thaimassage.com/index.html

Date of Encounter:
September 2020

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min - 6000

Type/Location:
Shimbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese but service provider spoke some English

Details of the Encounter:
Quiet Friday at work so figured I'd check this place out.
Nice building, good location and pretty clean inside. They didn't check my temperature though which was slightly worrying.
The lady I got, wow she was maaad hot, I was ready to set up the western union transfer there and then.
Anyway showed, massage starts, average really, pretty light. We get to the flip and she asks me if there's anywhere special that hurts, the happy endings in the bag so I'm like my legs I guess. She starts the leg massage and I see time ticking by, asked her straight 'here as well?' she's like 'that's not included in the course, that's another 5000' WAT, I walked over from work and obvs didn't take my wallet so had no extra cash, and tbh not sure I'd have paid either way. So showered and left dragging my aching blue balls down the mean streets of Shimbashi... Lesson learned

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Do your research or get played?
I have had the 40 minutes course w

I have have had the 40 minutes course there including happy ending.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this whole review looking for one good Lemongrab quote and it’s breaking my heart.

Hi first time poster but if you want an excelent Thai massage and happy ending I recomend Phuket in Yokosuka, multiple very attractive girls ranging from 20s to 30s and they have multiple options for you to choose from for happy endings, different girls will do different things for different prices but including just a handjob and massage it’s 6000 yen, I got a body to body for an hour for 15000, I highly recommend

Hi first time poster but if you want an excelent Thai massage and happy ending I recomend Phuket in Yokosuka, multiple very attractive girls ranging from 20s to 30s and they have multiple options for you to choose from for happy endings, different girls will do different things for different prices but including just a handjob and massage it’s 6000 yen, I got a body to body for an hour for 15000, I highly recommend
Why would you suggest a location in Yokosuka in a review for Shimbashi?

It’s a direct comparison and alternative for a Thai massage but cheaper and in the Kanagawa are so local for many people I would assume

Status
Not open for further replies.