Muscle Girls Bar in Ikebukuro

I've been there, and I didn't get the impression you could negotiate that type of deal. The stores system doesn't really lend itself to that type of play. Also, this place gets a decent amount of media attention. Those kinds of stores are generally a no go for p4p.

Reactions: Alice
I follow this bar's Twitter because I have a thing for muscular girls but I gotta say .. these girls are so far from being muscular!

I find it so weird that they manage to pull in customers

Reactions: Durg50
I follow this bar's Twitter because I have a thing for muscular girls but I gotta say .. these girls are so far from being muscular!

I find it so weird that they manage to pull in customers

Probably because they lean fully into the theme with the workout machines, drink names, and workout clothing. And most of the girls are fit. A few of them do look strong. But you're right, they're not very muscular. That's okay though. I dig their energy.

Reactions: Alice and Tabanico
I would be surprised if it’s forbidden by the shop. It would be up to your social skills to create the situation. Same as for p4p. For the latter, of course the shop doesn’t promote it and would not want to know anything about it. It’s a bar not a brothel. But what is discussed on a “date” outside the shop is between a man and a woman. Meaning also don’t discuss it ever at the bar. ! Many foreigners I think tend to look for the simple solutions. Much of the Japanese water trade and related culture is more about the process rather than the goal. Of course a large percentage of customers want to visit the boneyard with this or that hostess etc. but they pay a premium for the challenge - both in time and money. The victory has to be earned. And the idea is that it is that much sweeter in the end because of all the hurdles to navigate. Crazy or not I am still on the fence after many years but I tend to observe foreigners mixing up the game. The hostess bar game - and this is pretty much one - is different from the sex fuzoku game. The rules of engagement and process are so different even if customers in the end desire a similar outcome.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
I probably shouldn't mention this but I messaged some of the bartenders who work there and all but one ignored my requests for p4p. I won't say who out of respect for her but one did reply and we went to a love-ho in Ikebukuro and had a deriheru-like experience. I like muscular chicks as well and so it was pretty hot to me.

I probably shouldn't mention this but I messaged some of the bartenders who work there and all but one ignored my requests for p4p. I won't say who out of respect for her but one did reply and we went to a love-ho in Ikebukuro and had a deriheru-like experience. I like muscular chicks as well and so it was pretty hot to me.
Very nice, must have been a great experience. I dont think Id have the balls to do it, but care to share more about the experience? DM is fine, curious what app, insta? twitter?

I'm interested as well, if you feel comfortable with sharing that information with me. DM me as well.

I would love to hear about it too, I never thought there was a chance of any activity with the girls there. DM please?

Reactions: Maxblack
Everyone else talking about it. You just went out there and got it done. Kudos to you sir.