Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 mins 16,000¥

Type/Location:
Upstairs of shop

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Read about the the red light district in Osaka and since I'm travelling alone, thought I'd take a look at the place and see if lived up to its reputation.

Had little to no issues with finding the place with the help of a guide (alexleaud provided a great link in his review). As soon as you start walking down the street, it really does feel like you're a kid in a candy store! Having the mamasans call you over and the girls wave at you was a fun experience in itself.

The girls for the most part were hot or cute, but not sure if I saw any that I would give a perfect 10. I dunno maybe I have high standards, but I've seen plenty of drop dead gorgeous ladies during my travels thus far and unfortunately none of the girls I saw there matched them. Solid 9's though, without question!

The Encounter
After circling around the area, I finally found a girl that got my attention. If I had to make a comparison, the closest person I can think of that she looked like was a younger looking version of Anri Okita? Sadly didn't have the same body as her, but still had great curves! Asked the mamasan if it was ok that I was "gaijin" to avoid any potential issues, and she was totally fine. The girl took me upstairs and served the typical tea and candy that these shops usually do.

The sex itself was pretty standard and mechanical: covered BJ, missionary, and finished doggstyle. Not really much to write about I'm afraid, but seeing a hot girl in action was worth the price. Sadly no kissing though.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I'm typing this review out, I just realized that I never got her name! Man, that was rude of me!! But yeah, the overall experience of walking down those streets and shopping around was great and something I'd definitely want to try again...maybe even tonight!