120 Minutes ¥10000 Hotel ¥5000

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I am a woman and have always wanted to have a massage since I found out it is such a thing in this country. In my hometown it would be very taboo and underground, I wouldn't even know where to look!
I meet guys in clubs and bars now and then, it's always fun, but I wanted to have a set time where I am 100% being looked after and also absolutely no strings attached.
I had seen Mantendo online before, and decided to go with it as it's pretty renowned and has a lot of choices of men.
I am not really into the host style of guys, prefer regular looking but handsome men, and Mantendo seems to be made up mostly of that.
I decided to take the plunge when I randomly thought about Mantendo after a shite Mothers Day, had a look, and saw they were doing an event for 120 mins for ¥10000 for new customers. I had a look at all of the men who were available and doing the event, and chose エイジ as he was Gold (in that event no need to pay extra) and it says that he is a chiropractor so I thought I could at least get a good massage out of it!
I quickly booked as I thought I would chicken out if I didn't do it there and then! You could book via phone or online form, so I decided to do online. Annoyingly I couldn't get the form to submit, and couldn't figure it out until I realised I was writing something in the wrong place. There was no notification to tell me, so I tried about 5 times until I could finally get it through!!! I almost gave up haha.
They replied promptly and was able to confirm everything pretty quickly by email. They don't seem to care at all if you are a foreigner and don't care what level of Japanese you have.
I ended up being contacted by エイジ by SNS and confirmed the date and location. I already chose the hotel, but didn't book in advance.
He was polite, but not overly chatty, just confirming what was happening.

On the day I was asked to confirm by email 2 hours before to the office, and I also asked him if it was still fine as well. I decided to stay in the hotel 4 hours, one before to have a shower and relax, one after to clean up.
I don't want to say the hotel's name out of privacy reasons, it was neither cheap nor expensive, and it is a chain.
I wouldn't go to the hotel again as the room had a smokey smell, and everything was a bit worn down, the items in the bathroom were very limited compared to some other nicer hotels I've been too. The bed was very clean and comfortable however.

エイジ had told me that he would arrive 10 minutes earlier, and it was more like 13 when he knocked on the door.
As I couldn't see his face in the pictures I had no idea what he'd look like. He was handsome, though actually not exactly my type.
He was very polite and friendly, seemed happy to be there, but nervous as he said he hadn't been with a foreigner before. I spoke bits of Japanese and we used Google translate to fill in the gaps. I thought I'd be expected to pay upfront, but he didn't ask until the end. We had a chat and he asked if I had already showered (I properly scrubbed up and was wearing a robe) he went and had a shower while I sat trying to figure out the music! I didn't really like the choices on the radio, but he ended up putting a random playlist on his phone when he came out of the shower (in his boxers). He has a "slim macho" body, which was right. His skin was nice and he smelled good. I was pretty nervous and not really sure what to do! He asked what I wanted to do, and I just said please follow how it is on your page (on the site). I was mostly interested in seeing what happens.

The massage started with me on my stomach, covered with a towel, and having an oil massage (I chose the type of oil) and it was a very good one, similar to what I'd have at a spa. It then changed after a bit of time to massaging close to my pussy and occasionally lightly touching there in a teasing way. He leaned close and included kissing my neck area and back. All of these are things that I go mad about, and was easily turned on. Near to the end of the massage he was gently touching everywhere without the towel covering me. This was really great and I was ready for anything haha.
Next he asked me to turn over, I was a bit surprised that he started to kiss my nipples and start oral sex. I expected a bit more of a massage on the front, but soon went to oral sex, including fingering at the same time. This was very good and much better than any of my exes! Mainly because it went for a longer time, and he knew what he was doing. I wasn't able to cum as I noticed the ceiling had a mirror which put me off a bit! I will make sure I don't have that next time...
Then I turned over and started to do oral sex doggy style, and after that we tried different positions where he was touching me in different ways. I guess just finding what I really liked. I ended up getting into a position and gave him oral a little (I had said that was fine) and then unexpected to me he asked if I wanted to use a condom (maybe I was being naive and thought he'd be a good boy and not do that lol!). We had sex and he came quickly, whilst having sex I was able orgasm as he used a vibrator on me.

After we finished and he threw away the condom, I asked the time and we still had 20 mins left. So I asked just to hug and lay in bed for a while. He had a shower with 10 mins to go, and then we had a bit of a chat. I mainly asked him about being a chiropractor! He asked about my life in Japan. He put together all his stuff and then I paid right at the end. He then gave a kiss and a really big hug, which was pretty nice. He didn't seem like he needed to rush off, and he left the room at a leisurely pace.
I stayed to clean up and just relax until I needed to go.

About an hour after he messaged in English to say that he had a good time, but wanted to be able to talk about more things together in English. We exchanged a few messages, and rounded up the conversation. I was happy with this style, I do not want host style, trying to hook you in and making it seem all lovey dovey!!!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I really enjoyed my first experience, and actually it is pretty rare that I cum the first time I am with a man. So I was happy to feel really good and appreciated over 2 hours! Actually at the end my whole body felt like it was vibrating, which I've not experienced at all.

I thought maybe it would be a one time thing, but now I feel like I could easily have a massage again! Though I would choose another massage therapist, simply to try someone else and see how it goes. I am actually not all that into "slim" guys, I thought "slim macho" would be fine, but still a little small body for me. I much prefer a bigger and wider body, like "medium", "macho" or even the funnily named "gorilla macho". There a few men on Mantendo who have good reviews with those body types.
Next time I would be more upfront with my likes and dislikes in advance, rather than just letting the massage therapist do everything (I don't actually like doggy style that much, and I forgot to write that he tried a dildo on me at one point, but I wanted to have mostly just his hands and mouth).
I would also be careful to choose a nicer hotel, one that didn't smell so smokey, and also absolutely no mirrors on the ceiling to distract me haha!

Anyways thanks for reading, and ladies if you want to take the plunge, don't hesitate! (Though wait until they have a sale, which is pretty regular!!!)

About an hour after he messaged in English to say that he had a good time, but wanted to be able to talk about more things together in English.

Those pesky salarymen always wanting to practice their English with foreigners...

Just kidding, glad you had a good time.

Reactions: Alice and milf89
Those pesky salarymen always wanting to practice their English with foreigners...

Just kidding, glad you had a good time.
Haha I don't mind that funnily enough!
Where I live (semi-rural) not so many people try that!

Reactions: Alice
Title of Your Review:
My first ever male massage at Mantendo

Service Name:
Special offer 120 minutes massage

Provider Name:
https://mantendo-tokyo.com/osaka/cast_detail.html?tid=2931

Website/Contact Info:
https://mantendo-tokyo.com/osaka/

Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

I am a woman and have always wanted to have a massage since I found out it is such a thing in this country. In my hometown it would be very taboo and underground, I wouldn't even know where to look!
I meet guys in clubs and bars now and then, it's always fun, but I wanted to have a set time where I am 100% being looked after and also absolutely no strings attached.
I had seen Mantendo online before, and decided to go with it as it's pretty renowned and has a lot of choices of men.
I am not really into the host style of guys, prefer regular looking but handsome men, and Mantendo seems to be made up mostly of that.
I decided to take the plunge when I randomly thought about Mantendo after a shite Mothers Day, had a look, and saw they were doing an event for 120 mins for ¥10000 for new customers. I had a look at all of the men who were available and doing the event, and chose エイジ as he was Gold (in that event no need to pay extra) and it says that he is a chiropractor so I thought I could at least get a good massage out of it!
I quickly booked as I thought I would chicken out if I didn't do it there and then! You could book via phone or online form, so I decided to do online. Annoyingly I couldn't get the form to submit, and couldn't figure it out until I realised I was writing something in the wrong place. There was no notification to tell me, so I tried about 5 times until I could finally get it through!!! I almost gave up haha.
They replied promptly and was able to confirm everything pretty quickly by email. They don't seem to care at all if you are a foreigner and don't care what level of Japanese you have.
I ended up being contacted by エイジ by SNS and confirmed the date and location. I already chose the hotel, but didn't book in advance.

On the day I was asked to confirm by email 2 hours before to the office, and I also asked him if it was still fine as well. I decided to stay in the hotel 4 hours, one before to have a shower and relax, one after to clean up.
I don't want to say the hotel's name out of privacy reasons, it was neither cheap nor expensive, and it is a chain.
I wouldn't go to the hotel again as the room had a smokey smell, and everything was a bit worn down, the items in the bathroom were very limited compared to some other nicer hotels I've been too. The bed was very clean and comfortable however.

エイジ had told me that he would arrive 10 minutes earlier, and it was more like 13 when he knocked on the door.
As I couldn't see his face in the pictures I had no idea what he'd look like. He was handsome, though actually not exactly my type.
He was very polite and friendly, seemed happy to be there, but nervous as he said he hadn't been with a foreigner before. I spoke bits of Japanese and we used Google translate to fill in the gaps. I thought I'd be expected to pay upfront, but he didn't ask until the end. We had a chat and he asked if I had already showered (I properly scrubbed up and was wearing a robe) he went and had a shower while I sat trying to figure out the music! I didn't really like the choices on the radio, but he ended up putting a random playlist on his phone when he came out of the shower (in his boxers). He has a "slim macho" body, which was right. His skin was nice and he smelled good. I was pretty nervous and not really sure what to do! He asked what I wanted to do, and I just said please follow how it is on your page (on the site). I was mostly interested in seeing what happens.

The massage started with me on my stomach, covered with a towel, and having an oil massage (I chose the type of oil) and it was a very good one, similar to what I'd have at a spa. It then changed after a bit of time to massaging close to my pussy and occasionally lightly touching there in a teasing way. He leaned close and included kissing my neck area and back. All of these are things that I go mad about, and was easily turned on. Near to the end of the massage he was gently touching everywhere without the towel covering me. This was really great and I was ready for anything haha.
Next he asked me to turn over, I was a bit surprised that he started to kiss my nipples and start oral sex. I expected a bit more of a massage on the front, but soon went to oral sex, including fingering at the same time. This was very good and much better than any of my exes! Mainly because it went for a longer time, and he knew what he was doing. I wasn't able to cum as I noticed the ceiling had a mirror which put me off a bit! I will make sure I don't have that next time...
Then I turned over and started to do oral sex doggy style, and after that we tried different positions where he was touching me in different ways. I guess just finding what I really liked. I ended up getting into a position and gave him oral a little (I had said that was fine) and then unexpected to me he asked if I wanted to use a condom (maybe I was being naive and thought he'd be a good boy and not do that lol!). We had sex and he came quickly, whilst having sex I was able orgasm as he used a vibrator on me.

After we finished and he threw away the condom, I asked the time and we still had 20 mins left. So I asked just to hug and lay in bed for a while. He had a shower with 10 mins to go, and then we had a bit of a chat. I mainly asked him about being a chiropractor! He asked about my life in Japan. He put together all his stuff and then I paid right at the end. He then gave a kiss and a really big hug, which was pretty nice. He didn't seem like he needed to rush off, and he left the room at a leisurely pace.

About an hour after he messaged in English to say that he had a good time, but wanted to be able to talk about more things together in English. We exchanged a few messages, and rounded up the conversation. I was happy with this style, I do not want host style, trying to hook you in and making it seem all lovey dovey!!!

No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall I really enjoyed my first experience, and actually it is pretty rare that I cum the first time I am with a man. So I was happy to feel really good and appreciated over 2 hours! Actually at the end my whole body felt like it was vibrating, which I've not experienced at all.

I thought maybe it would be a one time thing, but now I feel like I could easily have a massage again! Though I would choose another massage therapist, simply to try someone else and see how it goes. I am actually not all that into "slim" guys, I thought "slim macho" would be fine, but still a little small body for me. I much prefer a bigger and wider body, like "medium", "macho" or even the funnily named "gorilla macho". There a few men on Mantendo who have good reviews with those body types.
Next time I would be more upfront with my likes and dislikes in advance, rather than just letting the massage therapist do everything (I don't actually like doggy style that much, and I forgot to write that he tried a dildo on me at one point, but I wanted to have mostly just his hands and mouth).
I would also be careful to choose a nicer hotel, one that didn't smell so smokey, and also absolutely no mirrors on the ceiling to distract me haha!

Anyways thanks for reading, and ladies if you want to take the plunge, don't hesitate! (Though wait until they have a sale, which is pretty regular!!!)
Just want to say it’s great you had fun! And your account is super hot, thank you!

Reactions: milf89
I actually had a female friend ask me about this and I said I had no idea now I have something to show her or give her a place to look.
I think Mantendo is a good start, and everything can be done over online forms and text message, so she doesn't need to use the phone!

Reactions: Alice
I think Mantendo is a good start, and everything can be done over online forms and text message, so she doesn't need to use the phone!
Ha ha except she's in Tokyo so it will be if she feels like taking a try down to Osaka.

Title of Your Review:
My first ever male massage at Mantendo

Service Name:
Special offer 120 minutes massage

Provider Name:
https://mantendo-tokyo.com/osaka/cast_detail.html?tid=2931

Website/Contact Info:
https://mantendo-tokyo.com/osaka/

Appointment Length & Costs:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thank you for the review!
Quite insightful and just the confirmation I needed since I do the same to the girls.

I wonder how many clients per day the guy can manage...

Reactions: Alice and milf89
Thank you for the review!
Quite insightful and just the confirmation I needed since I do the same to the girls.

I wonder how many clients per day the guy can manage...
Yeah I wonder too!
I can't imagine it's many, since I feel that women would usually choose at least 120 mins, and then they need time inbetween to get to and from each place.

Reactions: Alice and maikeru
Nice review! I mainly used their service in Tokyo but I prefer to meet traveling therapists. I am another woman who does not appreciate those keep sending me a daily message "I cannot forget the great time we had. When can we meet next?" " when is your next day off? Shall we meet?" Ones at Himitsukichi 秘密基地 do it often, by the way. They have an annual Grand prix competition. The whole system is like a host club, they try to compete each other. Therapists try really hard to make their clients to spend as much money as they can.
With traveling therapists, they don't bother me unless they make another travel plan to Tokyo. I like Mantendo as they have more mature therapists in their 40's and over.
But I feel sorry for any male therapists. 1. Their rate is way cheaper than what female escort can offer, regardless where you belong to. 2. Shop takes 50% of what clients pay; in your case, it applied campaign so I assume Eiji got 7,000yen total.
Actually, now they offer a repeater campaign until this weekend so maybe it is another good opportunity for you to meet some other guy you are interested in meeting? I wanted to book Ryu who is based in Kofu yet is available in Tokyo this weekend but too bad, my schedule does not work out. It seems like he comes to Tokyo monthly so I may have a chance to meet him next month. Let's see.
By the way, it is not mentioned on their website but when you book a therapist you have never met before, it is better to contact them through their individual twitter account before you make an actual booking through their website.
Therapists can keep 1,000yen more when you mention that you already have talked to them through Twitter.

Yeah I wonder too!
I can't imagine it's many, since I feel that women would usually choose at least 120 mins, and then they need time inbetween to get to and from each place.
Well, with enough time a man can recharge and there's always the V (and C and L) option 🤭

Reactions: milf89
Nice review! I mainly used their service in Tokyo but I prefer to meet traveling therapists. I am another woman who does not appreciate those keep sending me a daily message "I cannot forget the great time we had. When can we meet next?" " when is your next day off? Shall we meet?" Ones at Himitsukichi 秘密基地 do it often, by the way. They have an annual Grand prix competition. The whole system is like a host club, they try to compete each other. Therapists try really hard to make their clients to spend as much money as they can.
With traveling therapists, they don't bother me unless they make another travel plan to Tokyo. I like Mantendo as they have more mature therapists in their 40's and over.
But I feel sorry for any male therapists. 1. Their rate is way cheaper than what female escort can offer, regardless where you belong to. 2. Shop takes 50% of what clients pay; in your case, it applied campaign so I assume Eiji got 7,000yen total.
Actually, now they offer a repeater campaign until this weekend so maybe it is another good opportunity for you to meet some other guy you are interested in meeting? I wanted to book Ryu who is based in Kofu yet is available in Tokyo this weekend but too bad, my schedule does not work out. It seems like he comes to Tokyo monthly so I may have a chance to meet him next month. Let's see.
By the way, it is not mentioned on their website but when you book a therapist you have never met before, it is better to contact them through their individual twitter account before you make an actual booking through their website.
Therapists can keep 1,000yen more when you mention that you already have talked to them through Twitter.
Thank you!
I didn't know about that 1000 yen thing, so I'll definitely message them next time!
I just booked without chatting this time.
Is tipping a thing for male massage therapists here? Would they get in trouble? Or just better to book something longer for more money?

If they care about their rank, they probably prefer a longer course but it really depends. You can ask them directly through DM.

I used to offer them a tip from 3,000yen to 10,000yen just because sometimes I myself receive a tip from my clients and I always appreciate their consideration so I wanted to treat them the same.
However, I no longer do it. Some of them started seeing me as an easy money and kept asking me when we could meet next?
In fact, it seems like tipping is very rare; I have asked a few therapists how often they received a tip from a client. I always appreciate a tip but never be expected. Japan is not a tipping country and I hope it will stay this way.