https://www.cityheaven.net/osaka/A2702/A270201/amour_namba/girlid-9317175/?of=y

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins for 26k

Type/Location:
Inside the shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a lot of time to spare, so i decide to check La Amour....as expected, bright sunny day in the weekend afternoon attract a lot of visitors (waiting room had like almost 10 people). I was given a number and later I had to pay 26k upfront before i even get the chance to choose the girl...by the time I was presented with only 3 girls to choose, i go with Kiki as the other two are not my type...

I set my expectation bar slightly low due to several review on this site doesnt come close to satisfactory level...once the lift opened, and she stand in front of me...i knew i should have set the bar even lower...

Kiki has gain considerable amount of weight (maybe around 8kg or even more) still, i put on a smile, introduce myself and make a small talk while she lead me to her room....i did my best to communicate with her to break the ice...she is quite chatty and have bubbly personality, which is a plus consider my expectation had already betray me...might as well make the best out of it.

Everything else is your SOP...as this is my first time experiencing nuru bath..i would say its quite a pleasant experience...nothing feel mechanical as both of us keep chatting, and even jokingly say next door is a bit too loud...

I couldnt cum during sumata and bbj though..and had her to give me handjob while sucking my nipple (which is my weakness)...i couldnt go for second shot, so i spend the remaining 10mins asking her stuff that she like etc...she reveal that she is 31yo (site say 24..thats a pretty big jump) and she occasionally watch anime, which is the conversation we had for the remaining session until the bell rang...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would say the nuru bath is a good experience for those who never tried it...i would probably never come back again due to limited choice of girls i can pick (i feel like gaijin getting the short end of stick, as they prefer to keep the beautiful one for local and regular customers)