Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Length: 70 mins "special relax course"
Cost: 10,000 base + 1,000 nomination fee

Type/Location:
Shop Location. Easily found on shop website/google maps.
https://g.page/thaiaromaspa?share
It's in the basement of the building, last door on the right.

Language Notes:
English only

Details of the Encounter:
First things first, this was my first foray into the P4P so I started with a known provider that has been described here before. I also decided on an MP because I needed a good massage after my flight so I might as well get both while I can! Also I will be very detailed in everything about the location, considering it was my first visit, as well as a good introduction for anyone else wanting to try this out.

Directions/Appointment:
Getting to the shop is idiot-proof, you can find it on google maps, as well as a map on their website. The techno that greeted me spoke only Japanese, but they have an English menu as well (not that it's really needed). I tried to request either Natali or Ai, but I guess i was using the wrong words as he wasn't understanding, and actually getting a little aggravated, which was quite worrying for my first time. Eventually, he asked one of the providers that was in the back for help since they speak English and Natali (unknown to me) came out, and was very happy to have me request her. :)

Prep before massage/service:
There was an hour wait so I was asked to come back later for the appointment. They have a "waiting corner" which consists of a couch that can maybe fit two people, as well as a small reading rack/TV. They also put up a privacy divider so you can't see the desk / people going in and out while waiting. On return I paid the amount and waited for about 2 min before the techno to lead me to the room. There are about 4/5? identical rooms that have typical Thai decorations, dim lighting as well as a basket/hangers for your clothes/belongings. If you wish there is also a waterproof bag that you can put your valuables in and can take with you everywhere, including the shower, but I actually put everything in my bag/basket for this visit with no issues. The rooms also aren't fully constructed to the ceiling so if you want you can hear your neighbors. It never bothered me during my experience though. I didn't know if I was supposed to start getting undressed while waiting for her, so I left most of my clothes on while I waited. Once Natili showed up she was very insistent that I start getting undressed and she can "see what's down there". She didn't help me undress but was quick to flirt, grab my junk, and get a towel on me, and running to prep the shower. She lead me to the shower and then it is a shower by yourself. I finished my shower pretty quick and after drying myself off stuck my head in the hall to let her know I was done, and she lead me back to have me lay down for the massage.

Provider Appearance / Demeanor / Massage / Service:
There is some light photoshopping on the site so just add a just a couple years to her photo, but her general physique, including her assets, are quite accurate. Once we came back she was quick to resume the flirting as well as start the massage. During the first 15 min of the massage we discussed traveling, Tailand, her English/Japanese skills, etc. During this she would constantly tease, reference, and play with my member, and was quite talkative. Also during this time I let my hands wander, as much as I could while lying on my back, and she was very receptive to my assault on her legs/thighs/feet. For the second 15 min once the oil was out then it was much quieter with me letting her work, while she enjoyed more teasing than before with the oil while also providing more pressure for the massage. After about 30 min then it was time for the flip, and here is where she really shined. She opened with removing her top and quick fake lick while saying it's too bad it's only a 手コキ, and beginning her service. During this time i massaged her assets both top and bottom and she quickly switched to a パイズリ. Standing at attention between her valley while lying the the MP is not a sight I will soon forget. After a little bit she returned to the 手コキ and provided some LFK if my memory serves correctly. I often have trouble finishing with just hands so I requested if I could be on top for some パイズリ action, never done that before, with me providing the pushing. She let me do so and I finished in that position while making sure not to get any on her makeup ;P.

After service, final thoughts:
Cleanup was quick with another self-shower. She helped me put on my clothes, teased me some more with the couple min we had left, and wished I would come back again.
This was my first "Thai" massage, overall I would rate it at about a 7/10 on the massage portion alone. Where Natali really shines is in the flirting, teasing, and HE. She can seem a bit fake at times, overselling her teasing, but it didn't stand in the way of my good time at all. I did return to Thai Aroma Spa later in my trip, but had a different provider. I'll put my thoughts on that encounter later in a much shorter review.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are looking for a busty & flirtatious woman to give you an amazing HE, while providing an above average massage, you can't go wrong.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report on Natali from Thai Aroma Spa! It's a slippery slope my friend... if this was your first true experience, you may find it hard not to it again.
I heard Natali's tits are a lot like crack, you can't just take one hit....

Approved: 9/18/2019

Thanks for the review. I started my foray into p4p with a Thai MP too. Welcome to the world of p4p!! (y)

Welcome to our community!

Thanks for your informative review!