Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes ¥15,000, hotel ¥120

Type/Location:
Okubo

Language Notes:
Little english, but mostly japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I looked for a deliheru within my budget ~¥15,000, and found one

Me not being able to speak any Japanese whatsoever, I struggled from the get-go with the reception guy at hotel koyama near Okubo station. He was friendly and helped me through the stages (including the phone call later on).

I waited in my room and made an appointment for Paradise at 4.40am, but was anxious as the service closed at 5am. I went downstairs to ask the reception if I could use their phone when they rang, and luckily the manager of Paradise could speak some english, but did not give me an option to nominate (maybe this is due to the late hour, or not being able to speak Japanese).

I waited 15 minutes in my room, when Yuri arrived. I wasn't sure what to expect, but she looked reasonably similar to her photos (with much less makeup). She looked to be about late 20s, and was taller than the description by about 10cmish.

We went through the standard procedure (money exchange, shower etc) and made small chat throughout. Due to me being on the younger side (I think younger than her), she kept calling me cute etc

As soon we lied in bed, she asked me if I wanted sex, and that she was giving me a cheap price (¥5000). As this was my first time, I did not know what to expect and left all my money and cards at my room). She asked me if i lived close by etc but I rejected (due to it being over my budget)

She then started immediately on a bbbj facing me. After a few minutes, I requested a change in position, maybe a 69 which she did. I (not thinking) started performing cunnilingus on her while she carried on with the bbbj. Throughout this exchange, I poked a finger in her, but she said no fingers and rejected my advances.

Switching between bbbj and hj, she continued. After 10 minutes or so, she kept saying 'You come" "you come" etc for a few minutes, and as I (stupidly) assumed that this was a multiple pop scheme, I decided to cum. It was not.

She told me to get in the shower and then soaped me up and we both brushed our teeth.

She we chatted for a little while, but she left after a few minutes (rushed) with still half the time to go.

The Good:
She was quite friendly, and the service was Gaijin friendly.

The Bad:
Maybe my fault for having it so late (5am), but she felt very rushed.

Extra notes:
As this is my first time p4p, I am worried about the typical std related shenanigans. Are there may instances with people contracting an STD through cunnilingus with a deriheru?

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'm pretty mad at myself for not preparing, as well as not even thinking about the risk of std via cunnilingus. Anyone know of any std related news regarding deliheru?

You can get herpes or syphilis from cunnilingus. The risk hasn't stopped me yet. You pays your money and you takes your choice.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuri with Paradise (deliheru) http://paradise.deri.pw/detail98.html

Date of Encounter:
17/12/17

Contact Method:
website

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes ¥15,000, hotel ¥120

Type/Location:
Okubo

Language Notes:
Little english, but mostly japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I looked for a deliheru within my budget ~¥15,000, and found one through this website: http://erolin.net/

Me not being able to speak any Japanese whatsoever, I struggled from the get-go with the reception guy at hotel koyama near Okubo station. He was friendly and helped me through the stages (including the phone call later on).

I waited in my room and made an appointment for Paradise at 4.40am, but was anxious as the service closed at 5am. I went downstairs to ask the reception if I could use their phone when they rang, and luckily the manager of Paradise could speak some english, but did not give me an option to nominate (maybe this is due to the late hour, or not being able to speak Japanese).

I waited 15 minutes in my room, when Yuri arrived. I wasn't sure what to expect, but she looked reasonably similar to her photos (with much less makeup). She looked to be about late 20s, and was taller than the description by about 10cmish.

We went through the standard procedure (money exchange, shower etc) and made small chat throughout. Due to me being on the younger side (I think younger than her), she kept calling me cute etc

As soon we lied in bed, she asked me if I wanted sex, and that she was giving me a cheap price (¥5000). As this was my first time, I did not know what to expect and left all my money and cards at my room). She asked me if i lived close by etc but I rejected (due to it being over my budget)

She then started immediately on a bbbj facing me. After a few minutes, I requested a change in position, maybe a 69 which she did. I (not thinking) started performing cunnilingus on her while she carried on with the bbbj. Throughout this exchange, I poked a finger in her, but she said no fingers and rejected my advances.

Switching between bbbj and hj, she continued. After 10 minutes or so, she kept saying 'You come" "you come" etc for a few minutes, and as I (stupidly) assumed that this was a multiple pop scheme, I decided to cum. It was not.

She told me to get in the shower and then soaped me up and we both brushed our teeth.

She we chatted for a little while, but she left after a few minutes (rushed) with still half the time to go.

The Good:
She was quite friendly, and the service was Gaijin friendly.

The Bad:
Maybe my fault for having it so late (5am), but she felt very rushed.

Extra notes:
As this is my first time p4p, I am worried about the typical std related shenanigans. Are there may instances with people contracting an STD through cunnilingus with a deriheru?

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'm pretty mad at myself for not preparing, as well as not even thinking about the risk of std via cunnilingus. Anyone know of any std related news regarding deliheru?

I have never had a Japanese girl pressure me to come...which is very different from girls from other countries...

Sorry for your experience...

It is unlikely you will get anything from oral sex as far as STDs go. If you kept doing it with an infected person, then your odds increase. One time encounters usually don’t lead to getting something as your immune system will fight it off. Repeated episodes are a different story. As the first response said you can get herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV, and diarrhea. I’m not a doctor, but from all the vaginas I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying with my tongue, I’ve never caught anything. Everbody’s different, but I’d say you should be fine.

I have never had a Japanese girl pressure me to come...which is very different from girls from other countries...

Sorry for your experience...

It wasn't as bad as I said it initially. I wasn't sure if she was telling me to cum or asking if I am cuming soon, all she said was you cum you cum.

And if you didn't notice her having any sores, that means its probably alright.

She looks quite beautiful from the pictures.

After reading reviews of other people, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was still pleasantly surprised.

My sense of smell isn't very good, however, I didn't notice any distinctive smell or any visible sores. I was only worried afterwards, thinking back to how she offered a fs before we even started (not sure if it was meant to be bbfs or cfs), and so if she does this frequently, its pretty dodgy.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was only worried afterwards, thinking back to how she offered a fs before we even started (not sure if it was meant to be bbfs or cfs), and so if she does this frequently, its pretty dodgy.

You know in some places when you are paying for your vibrator at the register they ask if you also need batteries? That is called cross-selling and it's just good business practise, nothing dodgy about it.

If you wanted a girl that doesn't frequently have sex maybe you need to be looking for somewhere else than a shop providing sexual activities.

You know in some places when you are paying for your vibrator at the register they ask if you also need batteries? That is called cross-selling and it's just good business practise, nothing dodgy about it.

If you wanted a girl that doesn't frequently have sex maybe you need to be looking for somewhere else than a shop providing sexual activities.

No I meant dodgy as in dodgy for my fears of std via cunnilingus, not a dodgy service. I know that many deliheru places offer fs and thats fine, its the just the factors of a last shift of the day (5am) + the easily offered fs which put worries at a peak.

Reading the OP and various replies, I have to wonder: is this shop staffed by Japanese girls?

Biggest error was not having any extra money. 5000 was a good deal for FS

Had to confirm...

Called the shop, asked for Yuri. Lady who answered the phone was nice, gaijin OK.

Yuri? Absoluyte Catfish, NOTHING like the pictures, presumably of another person. Are you a Chinese shill, OP? Yuri is a 30something lady from Taiwan with a thick accent. I usually don't have any problem communicating in Japanese with JP providers but this lady...

Face: 5
Body: 5
Service: 4...HJ was particularly bad, almost like she has no experience.

Service meh, but fairly cheap. Will definitwly not repeat as none of the girls have cityheaven diaries. Most are probably 30something Chinese women.

Oh, and also very not omotenashi.... Getting too used to this shit lol

Last edited:
Had to confirm...

Called the shop, asked for Yuri. Lady who answered the phone was nice, gaijin OK.

Yuri? Absoluyte Catfish, NOTHING like the pictures, presumably of another person. Are you a Chinese shill, OP? Yuri is a 30something lady from Taiwan with a thick accent. I usually don't have any problem communicating in Japanese with JP providers but this lady...

Face: 5
Body: 5
Service: 4...HJ was particularly bad, almost like she has no experience.

Service meh, but fairly cheap. Will definitwly not repeat as none of the girls have cityheaven diaries. Most are probably 30something Chinese women.

Oh, and also very not omotenashi.... Getting too used to this shit lol
Thanks for the honest review! But maybe there was a chance that you got the unfortunate "bait and switch" while the OP was lucky enough to get the actual girl?

Did a quick search for this shop and it came up listed in a few "ultra cheap Asian DH" rankings so it sounds like most (if not all) of the girls working there are from overseas.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but they certainly don't state as much on their own site...

That said I came across another DH called Paradise that was much more to my liking during my search, haha...

http://www.hin-para.com/top.html

Did a quick search for this shop and it came up listed in a few "ultra cheap Asian DH" rankings so it sounds like most (if not all) of the girls working there are from overseas.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but they certainly don't state as much on their own site... (snip)
I like Asian girls, but that’s deception by omission.