Guest viewing is limited

Pururungang My Ideal Gfe With Kurumi Of Purungang

johnnyboy84

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title: Many great times with Kurumi and to me, the best GFE ever

Date: Oct 2013 (1 occasion), May 2014 (1 occasion), Jun 2014 (2 occasions), July 2014 (2 occasions), Aug 2014 (1 occasion)
Provider: Kurumi
http://pururungang.com/sys/girl_pc.php?id=kurumi

Type/Location:
Hotel Health on the 2nd floor of a sexual services provider building next to a closed AU shop at the north exit of Ikebukuro station. Get out from the north exit and in front of you there is a brown building that is a hotel. Walk to the left side of that hotel and go past that old AU shop as I mentioned. It is also close to a Sun Kus convenience store. The 1st floor should be a VIP guidance center.

Language:
They only take customers that can speak Japanese and I am one of their very few foreign customers. I think their language requirements are much more strict than that of 5AHeads/Grimpeur. Kurumi will take foreign customers but the front desk people told me, she takes foreigners if they speak more advanced Japanese than what the front desk requires to register. Japanese culture and Tokyo street smarts is a must for this place. The moment we met, she was very pleased that I could speak Japanese because she does not want to deal with any mis-understandings and she feels much more safe that way.

Session Length/Fee: 80 minutes (20,000 yen but 18,000 on the 18th of every month); 90 minutes for 22,000 yen, 5,000 yen options for swallowing and/or facials. Done one facial and one swallow. Allows video recording for 10,000 without showing the face and 13,000 showing the face with no limited time set. I have heard of other places that charge the same but with a limit between 5-30 minutes.

Depending on your member card you don't have to pay the 2,000 yen selection fee. From the second to previous meetings, I had to pay the 2,000 selection fee.

If it is your first time there, if you have a smartphone, show their home page that says they waiver their 2,000 yen membership registration fee (naturally you will need Japanese ability for that).

Also, depending on the time hotels can range from 2,000 t0 3,500 yen between 90 minutes to 2 hours.

Physical Description: Figure wise, she is exactly as how she is described in her measurements and in conjunction to her pictures. Touching her, she is very soft. Her face is average compared to other Japanese girls and doesn't relatively stick out but her amazing figure makes up for it. She has a girl next door kind of feel. She is also clean shaven down there if some guys like that. She has a nice pair of tits perfectly suitable for titty fucking if you like that and perfectly grips my cock. Has decent legs. And to me, a nice small but very perky and firm ass I always like to press my face up against and suck on.

Has somewhat of a husky voice. But I see her so many times because she reminds of a woman I once loved. Mostly her voice, her eyes, and her smile and the sex.

Though the profile says she is 21, she is really 24 but passes around her real age.

Details:
In short, the experience of what she represents to me is in this song, Dreaming Girl by Yamashita Tatsuro

I have had this girl seven times now. I see her more and more often because she reminds me of an amazing girlfriend I once had but we had to end it because our jobs transferred us to completely different places. If that didn't happen, we'd probably be married and I know for a fact that I would no longer being doing this. Since, then my last girlfriend became something of my ideal woman and seeing Kurumi for the first time gave me that feeling. Being with Kurumi kind of brings me back a bit of what I loss. I will rank that her skills are relatively average, but for a GFE, circumstantially, is the best for me. I have told Kurumi this and all the great memories I had of her. Because of this, I also give her the best BFE I can give her and she tells me that. She says the way that I treat her, not only I treat her better than her other customers but her real boyfriend in the past as well. She likes to say I deserve a nice girlfriend and if we met under different circumstances we probably could make it as a real couple.

Since my third visit, I always tend to give her small treats and presents such as a couple of roses, a bag of treats (like a bag of M&M's you can get at the Don Quiote, or a big box of Pocky), and a bottle of tea. I say if anyone is going to frequent a certain girl because you appreciate not just her service but also her company, I do personally encourage this. I really like to extend my appreciation of the companionship she gives me despite already paying her. I know a good majority do this for the money and some are highly educated, I think these ladies need to know what they are doing is largely appreciated and is doing more than just fulfilling my personal desires. I have a good friend who is a host and tells me that a good host is about being someone who is a great communicator and can console the hearts of their customers. For Kurumi, it's just fulfilling this emotional gap I am still trying to recover from for the past 3 years.

The first visit, I just tried her out for the hell of it, and man the moment I saw her and heard her voice. I was brought to a very nice place. We didn't have any starter conversations. Sometimes girls like to have a small talk (beyond just simple introductions) before going into the shower. We just exchanged greetings and introductions and she felt very relieved that I spoke Japanese. But we went to the shower and I was amazed by her figure, she had nice tits, and a great ass. While washing me she liked to tell me how sexy I was. I told her I've done martial arts since I was 7. But she made me feel like a prime Jean Claude Van Damme the way she progressively would wash me in a provocative way in her way to express that she wanted me. Naturally like all foreigners who experience this in this industry, she was also naturally amazed by my size. I like to tell the ladies it's like that because I can't help it when I see a beautiful and sexy woman and to make them think of it as proof of how beautiful they are. It works every time and it really makes them blush.

Despite being ranked number 1 in service as indicated on her profile card,her blow job skills are relatively average. Her skills are no where near Umi's, another girl from Pururungang I have also reviewed and have seen multiple times. And she is a plain jane compared to Umi. But if you give her directions to follow, she can do it. She has a small mouth so it does take time for her. But her titty fucking is amazing. She doesn't exactly have that ultra pretty face you want to cum on, but to me, it was worth cumming on her face. In another instance, she swallowed but you do have to guide her on giving the kind of blow you like. I like my blow in a very specific place at the base/shaft of my penis and I am not a "head guy."

While kissing her and nibbling her neck while we start off either in bed or in the shower, I like to tell her things like that I love her (愛している) and that she is everything I want in a woman. I very rarely say these kinds of things while punting and I will admit it does feel embarrassing for the both of us. But she likes it because nobody treats her the way that I have. The first time, we had no FS. Just straight blow and tit fuck. The first time, I paid an extra 5000 to go on her face. The second time I went for swallowing. It is kind of funny that when I choose these options from time to time. The girls tell me they are very rarely requested to do such things. I cum like Peter North or at least I feel like I do. But I always have this joy of finishing on a girl's face and when I finish, it looks like it was a 50 man bukkake that drenched her in cum. And I just love it when a girl goes to the mirror to see what I've done. I have had one girl totally freak out and another girl that just looked at the mirror in amazement for what felt like hours. For Kurumi, when I finished, she would just get back to sucking again to clean up and the funny thing is, she took a selfie of my work with her phone.

For the 3rd time, she was ok with FS for free (Umi and Kuu will charge 10,000 yen and a few other girls will charge 3000 to 5000 yen). And man is she TIGHT. Guys giving it to tight girls and wanting to bring some kind of pleasurable pain them is overrated. But nobody talks about the pain a guy can get from a tight girl lol. It sort of feels like an anaconda is constricting it. And boy does it feel great for the both of us.

Despite her skills, sometimes there are girls you want to please you, and there are girls you just like to please no matter how good or bad they are. To me, Kurumi, along with the girlfriend she reminds me of, is a girl I really like to please. I love giving it to her. There have been instances that I just wanted to knock this girl up and make her mine for good (if Maury could say the kid was mine). That's how tempted I was with a girl like her. And she has an amazing ass and back to look at while giving it to her doggy style. We always soak the sheets in our sweat and other fluids. In 2 instances, she let me give it to her raw saying she wanted it but told me not to cum inside of her.

A good fraction of the experience does feel like having sex with my previous girlfriend.

Progressively, we can converse more and more about anything. On a surface level, we can talk about personal stuff like hobbies, our youths, future plans, our ideas for a date, etc. She says she likes to open up her own restaurant and if I could I'd like to be there when she opens it. I don't know if she is being honest but I guess to keep things flowing, huh?

Recommendation:
Well, I have read other reviews from Japanese sites and a significant fraction didn't like Kurumi saying she was stuck up, that she was ugly, and that didn't like her average service. I may be overrating her because she fits what I like physically. She has never given me attitude at all and follows all of my directions. If there is something she does not like, I would appreciate her to tell me (Umi is a lot like that like she doesn't like being touched on the face, on the head or like being nibbled on the neck) We get along very well and despite her occupation, I have always given her the upmost of respect. She works for me personally but I don't know about everyone else. Your tastes may vary. Plus, to get her, you have to speak very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very advanced Japanese and it is relatively hard (at least for tourists and non-Japanese speaking residents) to become a member here anyway.

Great review, thanks. We all like different things, and while a drop-dead gorgeous girl is nice, a girl that scratches my itch on a regular basis is well worth me becoming a regular.

Reactions: johnnyboy84
I LOVE this review. Really hot to read. You sound like a great client who respects her as a person and she sounds like she really likes you (believe me it's hard to keep up a false front over multiple meetings). Kudos!

Great review, thanks. We all like different things, and while a drop-dead gorgeous girl is nice, a girl that scratches my itch on a regular basis is well worth me becoming a regular.

Yeah, I know some guy reviewed the girls at Cutie Bomb and gave some good reviews while another poster gave them bad reviews. Some guys here like skinny girls. Some guys like fat chicks lol.

I LOVE this review. Really hot to read. You sound like a great client who respects her as a person and she sounds like she really likes you (believe me it's hard to keep up a false front over multiple meetings). Kudos!

Thanks. It is really easy for me to get into this girl for the reasons I stated above. She reminds me of my previous serious relationship and giving her that respect just comes easy to me. I wouldn't really call what we do a false front. We just know where to draw the line. There are certain things about her that can never replace what I loved most about my last girlfriend but I know the limits.

I really don't want her servicing me. I want to service her.

I wouldn't really call what we do a false front. We just know where to draw the line.

Oh sorry, I didn't mean that - actually the opposite! I meant that I think it's hard for a girl to fake continued enthusiasm/affection for a client over multiple meetings. The affection I have for my regulars is real, and even though (on both sides) it's not the same as a true romantic relationship, it can be equally fulfilling and nice in the moment.

I really don't want her servicing me. I want to service her.

Yessss. Best type of man. ;) Best scenario is when you both get off servicing each other.

To be honest, I don't really expect any of my affections in return to be real with any girl I meet on the punting scene. I pay what I pay and I (hope to) get what I paid for. In some instances, I felt I shouldn't have paid squat for some girls and services I got. In other instances, I got more than my money's worth. Sometimes, things just happen and I ended up spoiling this girl with little things. There are things I can't do with her that I can't do in a real romantic relationship though I wish I could. I can't exactly introduce her to my friends and family but maybe go to a nice restaurant or take her rafting at a lake in the park.

If I do get the opportunity to book you Kitty, I can't exactly promise that the quality I give to Kurumi can at all extend to you. Sometimes it takes time for me to warm up to some people, and some people need time to warm up to me. Some things work instantly. Or some things just don't work at all. To be honest, I am initially a pretty shy person at first but as things go on, I can get into the rhythm of things but sometimes a 60-90 minute initial encounter can be hard for me.

Without wishing to sidetrack this review thread, of course I agree: the affection you're describing is something you build up over repeated encounters, and doesn't just happen on the first meeting, although obviously it's possible to click with some people more than others on the first meeting. I don't go in expecting a guy to treat me with anything more than the respect I'm due: anything more than that is really nice, but I'm not going to be offended if it isn't offered.

What I have with people I've been seeing regularly for three and six months is special, and the sex just gets better when you get to know each other, but the relationship is still part of the fantasy. You don't get into this game to look for a boyfriend, after all (or you shouldn't!).

Reactions: johnnyboy84
Yeah, this isn't the right place to find true love but getting the GFE experience in comparison to my lousy history of relationships since I was 13 does fill in a temporary gap. In the end, you yes and no do still feel empty but I guess better to love and loss than not love at all if you want to call it that. I do see myself as a nice guy, but I do have issues that make me as messed up as Charlie Sheen. My issues in relationships not going well is pretty much the reason I involve myself in this because I feel like I am never going to get married or have a relationship that lasts more than six months anyway. The one time I have a relationship going right, we end it due to circumstances both out of our control.

I don't think we are 100% getting side tracked but anyway, Kurumi just has what I like in a girl initially on a superficial level and we slowly work our way from there. To me, she's just easy for me to ease into for both maybe the right and wrong reasons. But I do agree that the more you see each other, the sex gets exponentially greater. As stupid as it sounds, the more I make love to her, the more she moans in pleasure, the more I tell her that I love her, but I feel like that's just me talking to my ex. It just amps the hormones for the both of us. Still, when I hear her voice, it is my ex-girlfriend's voice I feel. When I look at her eyes and smile, it is my ex's eyes and smile I look at.

The experience and the joy I have with her is like no other. Soaking the sheets with every body fluid we can think of (with the exception of blood of course). The foreplay. The fondling. The intensity. Cranking up the heat. I really buy into the passion we can share for the brief 80-90 minutes that we tend to share.

I feel I am somewhat of a "cheap date" with her just simply buying her the bags of M&M's you can get at Don Quiote or a pack of Country Mama cookies you can get at a convenience store. Add in a couple of roses and a bottle of green tea just like I used to do for my ex. But Kurumi tells me she doesn't get these kind of things from her real boyfriend in the past and she has little to no 5x plus encounter repeat customers such as myself.

I felt telling her that she reminded me of my ex-girlfriend would make her feel bad. I know it's not right to compare other people face to face. Even in this business she is still a human being and I want to treat her as a real woman as opposed to just a fantasy. Plus, she wanted to know why a guy like me she finds to be nice and romantic is not intimately involved with anyone since some guys who do this are married or have girlfriend anyway. She accepted it as a compliment knowing that she can fulfill something emotionally to me to some extent and that she is a representation of my ideal woman. She then understood the reason why my "style" with her had a distinct and hypnotic passion she always felt from me. She always wondered why I would always look into her eyes indicating to her her that I desire her when we would have sex. She thought the way foreigners have sex were naturally like that but talking to her, complimenting her, giving her gifts made her feel secure around me and she wishes that Japanese men were more openly passionate with women like I am with her. I just tell her I can't help it when I look at her and am with her. Eventually, I am fulfilling something emotionally to her as well, or so I hope. I always love to tell her how beautiful and how sexy she is and that I could be with her for every moment for the rest of my life. The way she smells. I also like telling her how embracing her makes me feel. She says she never really gets compliments and she really does get shy about it since Japanese girls don't get compliments. I guess not in the industry as well.

If or when I get the chance to meet you Kitty, I cannot promise what I provide for Kurumi can be pleasure to you as well for your respective experiences. Kurumi is a distinct case for maybe the stupidest of reasons. I will admit that when I do this, I am also looking for something emotional and passionate as well. But from your reviews, I am sure hopefully when the time is right, we can provide each other that as well. But maybe with a girl like you of your background, hopefully a James Bond inspired fantasy can be in store. Looking at your figure on your website, you got the type that would look dead sexy in a Ursula Andress-like bikini and would love to see you rise from the ocean like her. But I hope to appreciate you for more than what you can look like physically and appreciate you for who you are as a person. I like to have fun but there should always be mutual respect and I know when no means no.

Reactions: Kitty Carr
Great write-up and sorry for the late reply on this one, I'm still catching up on reading all of the pending reviews that are still 'unread' on my list. :)

i heard that she might be on the japanese boards. it looks like her figure but when she was under the name kurumi, she allowed cumming on the face and swallowing while ria doesn't

Kurumi was the no1 ranking girl for months if not years.
The top ranking girl now is Kirara, but if you don't mind somewhat "obasan" looks I would recommend Akira instead